IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Introduce Yourselves  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Introduce Yourselves

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 12>
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2008 at 7:59am
Originally posted by icforumadmin icforumadmin wrote:

Wellcome Jalillah,

Hope you enjoy your stay. Looking forward your other post.

As salaamulaikum Brothers and Sister Jazakallah for this forum. I have been on couple of other forums but this one seems straight forward on discussions not islamic madhab rulings.I think that if somone is a brother or sister they should adress that some cant tell just by name.

Edited by Akhe Abdullah - 02 December 2008 at 11:01am
astroman View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote astroman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2008 at 3:17pm
Asslamualaikum

I am Astroman who  joined ICF on October 11th 2008. I am a slow starter.. I will not easily fall in love until I know "it" is interesting and I found ICF is what I looked for to gain knowledge, friends and sharing with them what we have. Now I vough that is one of the  sites  that  I always frequented. Shabas !CF.

I am a 57 yrs old 'youth' (he..he.) and am still an employee in a timber industry  and a social worker during my free times. I am also a practitioner of sufi-healing, having serious  interests in exorcism and ghost busting. InshaAllah.

Salam to you all.

Edited by astroman - 22 November 2008 at 2:30am
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2008 at 4:05pm
As salaamulaikum Nadir I know you know that every time you take a breath of air you are praising Allah.
umm ibrahim View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote umm ibrahim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2008 at 7:46am
sallam wa alikum! my name is umm ibrahim. look. i really need to get to the point. forgive me. but i am in a great state of confussion. i am really loosing my love for islam. i am married to a great brother and have two beautiful children but i am finding the deen too hard to follow and i can not get over how much i have sinned. i have a terrible relationship eith my parents and they remind me of this all the time! i have a bad temper and i am begining to recent my husbond and children. i want to leave islam, run away from everyone and live a free life. please help me!!! i was once so at peace with islam! help me!!!!

Edited by umm ibrahim - 22 November 2008 at 7:47am
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2008 at 8:19am
Originally posted by umm ibrahim umm ibrahim wrote:

sallam wa alikum! my name is umm ibrahim. look. i really need to get to the point. forgive me. but i am in a great state of confussion. i am really loosing my love for islam. i am married to a great brother and have two beautiful children but i am finding the deen too hard to follow and i can not get over how much i have sinned. i have a terrible relationship eith my parents and they remind me of this all the time! i have a bad temper and i am begining to recent my husbond and children. i want to leave islam, run away from everyone and live a free life. please help me!!! i was once so at peace with islam! help me!!!!
<!--
bmi_SafeAddOnload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img",1);//-->

As salaamulaikum Sister Umm May Allah help you.(Ameen)Dua Helps sister, and there is nothing to go back to Islam is the way.Are you a convert?How long have you been Muslim?Islam is a simple religion you may live in a place were they are strict.Sister no matter if you run away from Islam you are never free of Allah.We Muslims are the best of people.Dont beat yourself up.There is nothing more simple than La illaha illallah.(Allahuakbar)   

Edited by Akhe Abdullah - 02 December 2008 at 10:59am
riverbear View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riverbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2008 at 9:58pm
Salaam to all, I am new here. Christian who admires Islam and would like to know more about it. It is unfortunate so many here in the West condemn the worlds 2nd largest and fastest growing religion instead of trying to learn about it.
Peace upon all here,
riverbear
Hunter View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2008 at 12:35am
Hi everyone. I guess this is where I tell you who I am and what I'm about. I'll try to be brief. I haven't gone so far as formally declaring myself to be Muslim, but I will say my belief system is consistent with Islam. I can go that far. I'm approaching Islam the way I approach everything else in life-- slowly and cautiously. How I came to Islam is probably a topic for another time. Anyhow, greetings to everyone (from all faiths). Peace be with you all...
"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything"-- DrDre
nadeem1423 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nadeem1423 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2008 at 12:40am
Dead hi every body . i am nadeem from Faisalabad. Now i am student  of 20 and i like to make friends
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 12>
  Share Topic