IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Introduce Yourselves  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Introduce Yourselves

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2005 at 12:50pm

Assalamu alaikum Zulkharnain,

Wellcome and thanks for joining this forum. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Regardign the chat, that's a good idea. Unfortunately we don't have dedicated scholars to moderate the chatting room.

However if you want to ask to IslamiCity's scholars you can go to:

http://www.islamicity.com/qa/

Note: The answer will be just an opinion of the person who is in charged,  not a "fatwa", you may agree or disagree. The current scholars:
http://www.islamicity.com/qa/about.shtml

Back to this forum, for now, probably this is the best that we can do. We can exchange opinions on various topics, everybody is on the same level to give opinions, advises, critics or whatever and everybody has the full right to agree or disagree.

Loogking forward your posts.
Thanks,

Adji

Edited by Administrator
KadijahNoor View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KadijahNoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2005 at 3:11pm

As Salaamu Alikum

I am a Muslima from Florida, retired and living quietly.  Islam is a great comfort to me.  I love to read fatwas or Islamic ruling, it's so interesting.

Thank you for welcoming me to this forum. 

icforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2005 at 4:02pm

Wassalamu alaikum,

Wellcome Khadijah. Hope you enjoy the discussion. Looking forward your post.

You may want to read the guidelines:
http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=30

Edited by Administrator
Best Regards & Peace,

Admin
sunshine View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 4:07am

Assalamualaikum everybody..

I m a muslima from Kuala Lumpur. Thirsty of Iman drive me to just register here. Hope to sharing a lot from u all. May Allah bless us with a nice brotherhood.

Emm.. I would like to thanks the administrator to provide us with this such nice medium of knowledge n brotherhood.

blond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 5:08am

Greetings.

I am just a small little person who is honored to be amongst you.

Thank you.

Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 2:04pm
Hi,
I'm Pleased to be on board. Thank you all for the kind words and for
sharing the teachings and wisdom of your religion with me.
Peace,
Danny

Edited by Daniel Dworsky
nadir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nadir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2005 at 9:36am

Assalaamu Alaikum

Greetings to all, I truly hope you enjoy & learn form your experience here, I have certainly benefited, Alhamdulilah.

There are plenty of �rooms� to wonder through, & hence different conversations to join in, so don�t be shy, go create�..

I would also like to join in thanking those (Muslim�s) responsible for allowing us the opportunity to associate.

Alahamdulilah

nadir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nadir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2005 at 9:38am

Peace be upon you

Daniel

I personally appreciate your transparency, it would have been easy for you to �hide�.

Although may I please request something of you?

It is your signature � �Never let the monkey drive�, the statements motivation, may be completely innocent, however not all may see it as such. I know (& you know) that you can come up with something better than that!?

If you do drop this (for God [SWT], & not because I have requested), & use something completely �transparent�, I am sure all who read this thread, will appreciate your honesty, and respect your openness.

If God Wills

Bye for now

nadir

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
  Share Topic