IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Introduce Yourselves  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Introduce Yourselves

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Introduce Yourselves
    Posted: 04 April 2005 at 2:29pm

Dear Members,

This conference room invites all the new as well as old participants to come and introduce themselves to others.

It has been noticed by few that the new comers are hesitant most of the times to jump into the existing discussions.

This place may help smooth the bumps of a take off :) It gives you an opportunity to familiarize yourself with the board and its participants.

By knowing your background inshaallah (God will) the readers of your post can understand your point better.

Please feel free to write about yourself that you may want to share with others.  However, for your security please not be too specific.

Jazakallah khair/Thank you,

Administrator

Edited by Administrator
Abeer View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 4:53am
Bismillah e Rahman e Raheem

Assalaam-o-Alaikum everyone. I visited the site after a long time and this new discussion board came as a very pleasant surprise. In fact this is exactly the sort of platform I was looking for. JazakAllah to the team and all participants.
icforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 11:14am

Wa alaikum salam,

Alhamdulillah, thanks God.

Best Regards & Peace,

Admin
Mustafaa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mustafaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2005 at 4:16am

I'd written my introduction here, but now, I've realized that I need start a new thread.

Edited by Mustafaa
There is no deity but Allah. Muhammad is the (last) Messenger of Allah.
jalillah View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jalillah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 9:58am

Assalamulaikum..i'm jalillah i hope you will enjoy my company on my stay here @ Islamicity , as you all know i've just joined and i'm trying to familiarize this new and wonderful site and if any one has any suggestion for me for this site please do help!!...Thank You all........ 

========
Admin:
Please read guidelines:
3. Use of upper case and bold (font) is not permissible for the whole of the message body, however it may be used to add emphasis to words or phrases contained within your message.
http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=30

Edited by Administrator
icforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2005 at 10:47am

Wellcome Jalillah,

Hope you enjoy your stay. Looking forward your other post.

Best Regards & Peace,

Admin
Dandarawi Anas View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dandarawi Anas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2005 at 8:52pm

Assalamual'aikum..I 've just joined Islamicity and I think this site is benefit to all people, not just only Muslim. I hope I can share my views to everybody in this site as I gain a lot from discussions in this site.

zulkharnain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zulkharnain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2005 at 2:25am

Asslam alikum

I am a professor in Electronics in Institute of Aeronautics in India.

It is a great pleasure for me joining here. May Allah bless all of u people who have taken pains to make this succesful. I like to give a suggestion for have a chatting session started here with scholors of Islamic fame to understand the problems of daily life w.r.t Islam. 

Wasslam

Zulkharnain

India.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
  Share Topic