IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Announcements
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - New Moderator: Peacemaker  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Moderator: Peacemaker

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Moderator: Peacemaker
    Posted: 16 March 2006 at 5:40pm

Assalamu alaikum/Peace be upon you

Now Sr. Khadijah has a partner to discuss with. We proud to announce Peacemaker as a new IslamiCity Forum Moderator. Please joint me to congratulate PeaceMaker.

May Allah reward, bless his acceptance to do this job.
May Allah help and guide her to do this job.

Wassalam/Peace

IslamiCity Forum Admin

Khadija1021 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khadija1021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:32pm

Assalamu Alaikum

Peacemaker, Jazak Allah Khair for accepting to be a moderator.  Congraduations!!!  It will be so nice to have another moderator to work with.  Inshallah you will enjoy being a moderator.  I do because I feel like I'm doing work for Allah and the Ummah.  Subhana Allah.

Allah Hafiz

Sister Khadija

Edited by Khadija1021
Say: 'My prayer and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds. (Qur'an, 6:162)
Abeer23 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abeer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:43pm

Peacemaker, barak allah feek.

Salaam

peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2006 at 5:04am

Asslamu Alaikum!

Thanks Administrator, sisters Khadija and Abeer, and everyone here.

Yes, sister Khadija, insha Allah we will work together.

Jazak Allah Khair. 

Peace

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2006 at 5:51am

Assalamu alaikum,

Jazak Allah Khair!  How wonderful ~ welcome to your new position.  May Allah guide you and give you a good sense of humour and a thick skin (two things you'll need as a moderator!).  Very good news indeed.

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2006 at 6:35am
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2006 at 7:56am

Assalamu Alaikum!

Sister Ummziba, Yes, I agree with you that one should have thick skin and good sense of humour to become a good moderator. Insha Allah I will work on these by the grace of Allah.

Thanks once again to all of you to welcome me.

Jazak Allah Khair

Peace

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
hind View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:02pm

Asalamu Alaikum,

Congratulations and welcome to your new position, PeaceMaker.  May Allah (SWT) guide you and cause you to be an effective moderator.  I'm sure you will enjoy working alongside Sister Khadija.    I love this forum and I think good moderators are what helps IC forums to maintain good adab. 

Salam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic