IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 1st Feb 2019 => NASA doom’s day..  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1st Feb 2019 => NASA doom’s day..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zulqarnain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2006 at 3:03am
well there was a man in Pakistan who's prophecies were mentioned in the newspaper, he scared me in the beggining but know I am not bothered by it at all..
He said THE END will occur in 2030 or 2040. By 2020, there will be a cure for all diseases, in 2007, a new person will take over the rule in Pakistan, this is all what he said, there are all kind of freaks roaming around..
And We have not sent you(O Muhammad!) but as a mercy to the worlds. (Al-Quran 21: 107)
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2006 at 6:01am
Originally posted by zulqarnain zulqarnain wrote:

well there was a man in Pakistan who's prophecies were mentioned in the newspaper, he scared me in the beggining but know I am not bothered by it at all..
He said THE END will occur in 2030 or 2040. By 2020, there will be a cure for all diseases, in 2007, a new person will take over the rule in Pakistan, this is all what he said, there are all kind of freaks roaming around..

Afghani opium anyone?
Amarok_Star View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amarok_Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2006 at 2:09am
The Earth is definatly going down the drain, as for 2019 I don't quite get what your talking about but there is surly no way that they could pick an exact day.

There is a documentary going to be realeasd that finally has the courage to point out just how serious this issue really is.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TUiP6dqPynE&search=an%20incon venient%20truth

The sad part is that even if all of humanity were to stop polluting all together right now, it would take us years to see any major changes.
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2006 at 2:42am
Originally posted by Amarok_Star Amarok_Star wrote:

The sad part is that even if all of humanity were to stop polluting all together right now, it would take us years to see any major changes.

I don't think that is true.  During the major power grid failure across the central US a few years back the coal burning power plants went off for a short while and they say the air was noticably cleaner almost immediately.
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
Nazarene View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nazarene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2008 at 7:06am
LOLShockedyour all wrong it's going to be on  12-21-12ShockedDead

but realy it's going to when god wills it so stop worring about it........... find truth! god will give his mercy.

Edited by Nazarene - 20 September 2008 at 7:11am
love for all conquers all
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic