IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reviews - Media > Websites & Internet
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Peace TV IRF Dr Zakir Naik  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Peace TV IRF Dr Zakir Naik

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Peace TV IRF Dr Zakir Naik
    Posted: 13 March 2006 at 8:41am

Latest and updated information about peace TV and Dr. Zakir Naik resources will Insha'ALLAH be available on : www.geocities.com/asimiqbal2nd useful Islamic links 

www.geocities.com/asimiqbal2nd/peace-tv.htm for information about Peace TV and help on how to get it started immediately.

The following is copy pasted from the above web site.  Keep checking the above web site for updated versions of this review with more detailed reviews Insha'ALLAH!

Peace TV

A peace promoting free Islamic Channel . Islam - the solution for humanity . Dr Zakir Naik of IRF i.e. Islamic Research Foundation and other reputed scholars are frequently aired on Peace TV . Dr Zakir Naik , the president of IRF said : " Islam is a religion of peace ... peace to humanity ... it demonstrates peace ... " . The inter religious dialogue between Dr Zakir Naik - IRF and Sri Sri Ravishankar - (Art of Living) was shown live on Peace TV. See picture advertisement of Peace TV at the bottom. 

Peace TV :

Tell your cable operators to start this free worldwide broadcasting channel : Peace TV (More than 125 countries already and soon Insha'ALLAH ! to the entire world) immediately in your area and also tell as many relatives, friends at other places as possible to ask their respective cable operators to start Peace TV there too. Let the peace of Islam broadcast to the whole world in high quality and all free!

Immediately ask your cable operator to tune in to Peace TV on:

Satellite: PAS-10, Transponder 2C

Satellite Position: 68.5 degrees East

Frequency: 3783.25, FEC: 2/3  

Symbol Rate: 3250

Polarization: Horizontal

For more information about peace TV , contact them by calling: (0091) 9821864188 (Mumbai, India)

You can also contact IRF: www.irf.net.

A picture advertisement of peace TV is found at the bottom of the page.

Get Peace TV started immediately in your area:

1. Simply call your cable service provider.

2. Tell him that a free worldwide broadcasting peace promoting Islamic Channel has been started by Dr Zakir Naik .

3. Tell him that its name is Peace TV .

4. Ask the cable operator to get a notebook and a pen to note down the settings that you will tell him then.

5. Read out the following settings:

Satellite: PAS-10, Transponder 2C

Satellite Position: 68.5 degrees East

Frequency: 3783.25, FEC: 2/3  

Symbol Rate: 3250

Polarization: Horizontal

6. Tell him to start the channel as soon as possible (immediately, as it is really very simple and easy to get Peace TV started quickly and in high quality Masha'ALLAH!)

7. Further work: After getting Peace TV started in your area try to get more rewards in the hereafter by recommending as many people as possible to get peace TV started in their area too.

Importance of promoting and spreading Peace TV as much as possible:

One thing is start of a free peace promoting Islamic channel like peace TV but another thing more important is making sure that the channel peace tv is received by as many people as possible and for that you can recommend as many people as possible to get peace tv started in their respective areas as soon as possible. 

And imagine the rewards you can get in the Hereafter by promoting Peace TV and imagine you playing a key role in getting peace tv started in many areas thus sharing the rewards (Insha'ALLAH!) for the good that is spread via peace tv . 

Islam can bring peace to humanity and the greatest tool to promote the peace of Islam is a free worldwide broadcasting Islamic Channel . Peace TV should be spread quickly to the entire world and for that you should try your best to get Peace TV started at as many places as possible. 

If you want to advertise on Peace TV :

You can contact Peace TV by calling: (0091) 9821864188  (Mumbai, India).

To know the exact and rules and requirements for advertising get the details from peace tv using the number I gave above.

Picture advertisement of Peace TV 

A picture is worth a thousand words. Come on! Muslims !... lets get Peace tv started at as many places as soon as possible.

1. For normal use on the internet and web sites and easy loading of the image click here .

2. For very high quality color printing for the purpose of putting the advertisement on Notice boards, advertisements in newspapers, street banners etc... click here  

More about Peace TV :

Dr. Zakir Naik of IRF and many other reputed scholars are being aired on Peace TV .

Peace TV - The solution for humanity . Today Muslims really need a channel like peace TV .  

Anything else:

If you want to find any more information or any help regarding Peace TV , please contact Peace TV at (0091) 9821864188  (Mumbai, India).

More information about PAS-10 Satellite

Note: This information is not required. I am only giving the following link for general knowledge of this type. 

General knowledge about Pas-10 

Free and useful Islamic resources available on the internet identified and linked:

Detailed reviews of useful Islamic material and Islamic web sites are present at the Home page. www.geocities.com/asimiqbal2nd

Edited by Asim
http://www.geocities.com/asimiqbal2nd
for free Islamic resource reviews and more...
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:44am

AssalamuAlaikum!

Jazak Allah brother for sharing this information. Yes, it is a good beginning in the media world for Muslims, inshaAllah, more will follow.

Peace

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:07pm

Bismillah,

No ladies, no songs

Why is this a good thing?  It's not to me.  I like ladies and songs.  You want me to watch tv with only guys talking on it?

Where is the moderation?  Why do people have to go from one extreme to the other?

How about modestly dressed, respectful people and no sleazy, immoral songs?

Just a suggestion. 

By the way, have you seen Pax TV?  It's nicer shows with nicer commercials in the US, and only a few evangelists.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Jenni View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:29pm
No ladies? Why? This is so silly, no ladies in bikinis great. But no ladies, hello we are half of the population!!! I like seeing female newspeople, they are often better and well spoken than men.!!!
You cant be a good muslim if you are not decent and have a cold heart. Be a decent and kind person and care for women and children and the elderly.
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:17pm

AssalamuAlaikum!

I greatly admire Dr. Zakir Naik for the knowledge that Allah has bestowed upon him.

Yes, women, provided that they are islamically dressed and act within the norms of Islam, should be allowed to take part. I think,  Peace TV should be contacted to clarify this policy.

Peace

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
Asim View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:47am

I am not a member of peace tv or IRF. I am just promoting peace tv.

If you have any questions regarding peace TV contact them at the number I provided.

First of all

I guess this is part of the policy but I haven't verified it from Peace TV oficially. So this is my statement and should be taken as my statement only.

Second,

This is about advertisements what you are quoting.

People today use music in advertisement. Music shouldn't be allowed in advertisements.

People air women in advertisements. What has a product has to do with a woman that these days women are found in almost every advertisement to sell the product. 

No haram products: I think this one doesn't need any explanation.

Now if you have any further questions discuss with Peace TV. I was only trying to help as much as I can. The rest can be done by calling Peace TV directly.

Peacemaker said: Yes, women, provided that they are islamically dressed and act within the norms of Islam, should be allowed to take part.

"yes provided they are Islamically dressed. But as you said Peace TV should be contacted and lets not speculate and get the exact details from peace TV. Only peace TV itself can tell the exact rules, as I said Basics may include and I didn't say basics include"

So you all should get peace TV started in your area as soon as possible.

http://www.geocities.com/asimiqbal2nd
for free Islamic resource reviews and more...
Asim-2 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asim-2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2006 at 9:39am

Detailed peace TV schedule available :

Visit : 

http://www.geocities.com/asimiqbal2nd/peace-tv.htm

Asim Iqbal 2nd :
http://asimiqbal.2.googlepages.com
http://asimiqbal.2.googlepages.com/hadeeth.htm
http://asimiqbal.2.googlepages.com/hadith2.htm

and more Masha'ALLAH!

asimiqbal2nd
Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2006 at 11:46pm
Asim-2,are you the twin of earlier asim?Just intrested.
"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic