IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My prayers answered for others but not for me  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My prayers answered for others but not for me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoorain_Fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My prayers answered for others but not for me
    Posted: 03 July 2017 at 4:56pm
Aoa everyone ..i joined this forum .. to get answer of my question. that has been disturbing for a long time.
Actually when ever i pray for others, its being answered .but if i pray for myself of ask something from my self it takes a very long time and in cases its not answered .. am worried what is really the matter behind this. secondly any girl who becomes my friend she gets married or engaged after few months .. it happened with me 5 times . my friends call me lucky charm for themselves.who so ever spends time with me , they become lucky, get married or engaged. but if am talking about my self .. am a university graduate .. still my parents looking for proposal .. but couldn't find . every one in university life was after me because they think i am beautiful, i have a good family .. am worried that then why are proposals ( if ever they come) rejects me or sometimes my parents says that you are young for getting married ..where as am 22 .different problems with different scenarios occurs ..
please some one suggest me what to do ..
am worried alot
there were guys too after me saying that they will marry me in different times .. but they also left when time came .. am getting frustrated day by day
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2017 at 11:51am
As Salamu alaikum rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

And now my sister must be worrying that its so many days and no one responded to my post ! Frustrated ?

Firstly sis, no one is lucky charm to anyone. Please remember whatever Allah Almighty decrees for people, whether good or otherwise, can by no means be changed. You been a lucky charm or any to anyone is all myth.

We should hold a strong faith that it is all from Allah, and nothing changes His decree. All your matters were written even when you were not born. That which is decreed to us, can never be stopped by any force. Have that faith.

ALso, that your marriage is also a matter of decree. Allah swt is the best planner.He knows when togive you the best. Till then continue making duas and do not despair of His mercy, as an ayah of Quran says.

At present stop worrying and get your faith strong. Of the guys whoever left you, say yourself, they were not worth of you

Allah swt choses a right person for you. Have faith in him. Things shall happen sometimes so soon that you won't even get time to realise whats happening around, insha Allah

Till then, indulge yourselves if worthful activities, either dawah work or by been student of Quran. You shall not get much time after marriage as these days, so gain as much knowledge as you can now.

Al my best wishes to you
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic