IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Zodiac Signs?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Zodiac Signs?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lusona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zodiac Signs?
    Posted: 26 June 2017 at 2:15am
I know that going to fortune tellers or believing your predicted future is haram but is believing in only the traits of the zodiac signs forbidden? If so, is only reading about them but not believing allowed? I find that I relate to some of the personality traits it says about me.

Edited by Lusona - 26 June 2017 at 4:01pm
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2017 at 9:52pm
Zodiac is nothing to do about your personality. There is no scientific prove support that myth.
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2017 at 1:26am
Originally posted by Lusona Lusona wrote:

I know that going to fortune tellers or believing your predicted future is haram but is believing in only the traits of the zodiac signs forbidden? If so, is only reading about them but not believing allowed? I find that I relate to some of the personality traits it says about me.

If the stuff they write about a Leo is swaped with a Gemini those that read it will see just as much of them selves in the reading.

It is all about speaking and saying nothing of real meaning.

adeeliqbal View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adeeliqbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2017 at 12:15am
In the Islam, Zodiac signs are nothing and has no value. Just believe on Fate and Allah.
moon_sun View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moon_sun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2021 at 8:23am
i find this very shocking ! moon sign or zodiac signs or sun rise signs are present in most cultures. it was a surprise to see that Islam does not believe in predetermined fate or personality. some thing like what is my sun and moon sign telling me about !
MIAW View Drop Down
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2021 at 1:55am

Originally posted by moon_sun moon_sun wrote:

...it was a surprise to see that Islam does not believe in predetermined fate or personality 

Do Muslims believe in predetermined fate and destiny? Answer: YES

However, this thread is not about 'believing in predetermined fate and destiny'... it's about believing in 'Fortune Telling' and 'Star Signs'.

Muslims believe that no one knows the future, apart from Allah (SWT), The All-Knowing Lord and Creator of everything.

Muslims are not allowed to go to fortune tellers, nor believe what they say, even if some of it 'appears' to come true.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic