IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - frustrated with Islam hate  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

frustrated with Islam hate

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: frustrated with Islam hate
    Posted: 11 June 2017 at 12:21am
hey everyone, im Jason. im new here and i am not Muslim, I come from a different faith and i will not be trying to preach or convert anyone.
i am tired of hearing on tv, my government and in almost every church how Muslims are the enemy, the devil, want to kill us all and all the rest. I would like to know more about Islam, the truth, and i would like to hear it from Muslim people, not the ones that hate Muslim people.
why is there so much anti Muslim propaganda in the US and Europe?
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2017 at 2:37am
Truth is that they are judging Islam by observing Muslims,to know Islam read Quran, Allah in ch 49 v 13 of Quran says Allah created mankind from a couple and divided us into different regions and colours so that we can recognize each other and love not hate the best amongst you is the one who possess righteousness, Allah in ch. 6 v 108 of Quran says don't abuse other religions because in ignorance their followers Will curse Allah, Allah in ch 2 v 256 of Quran forbids compulsion in religion,Allah in ch 2 v 83 of Quran says be good to others
shamstar View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shamstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2017 at 7:28am
Originally posted by jaybird jaybird wrote:

hey everyone, im Jason. im new here and i am not Muslim, I
come from a different faith and i will not be trying to preach or
convert anyone.
i am tired of hearing on tv, my government and
in almost every church how Muslims are the enemy, the devil, want to
kill us all and all the rest. I would like to know more about Islam, the
truth, and i would like to hear it from Muslim people, not the ones
that hate Muslim people.
why is there so much anti Muslim propaganda in the US and Europe?

Various reasons for the hate. The Muslims happen to be sitting on the largest oil and gas reserves. Muslims in general shun alcohol, gambling and the taking of Interest. All these are multi Billion Industries.

The Muslims are also the last religion which promotes a simple way of life. Something Satan hates.

Muslims also stand in the way of a Greater Israel.

So for all these and other reasons, Muslims are currently public enemy number ONE.

To learn about Islam, I would read a biography of the Prophet, peace be upon him:

https://islamfuture.wordpress.com/2009/07/29/ar-raheeq-al-makhtum-the-sealed-nectar-biography-of-the-prophet/

Then read the Qur'an once you are satisfied Muhammad pbuh was a Prophet of GOD:

www.quranexplorer.com/quran

And know the Qur'an recited in Arabic is the speech of Allah. Pop on headphones and listen to it, as it will resonate with your soul.

You can also ask GOD any question with sincerity, open the Qur'an book on any page, and read. It will speak to you directly and answer your question.

Peace

Edited by semar - 13 July 2017 at 11:32am
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2017 at 4:26pm
So we won't care about all the killing in the middle east.
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
Usmani View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Usmani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2017 at 10:31pm
Here is the link of Understanding Islam a wonderful explanation, a must read one.

https://zulkiflihasan.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/towardsunderstanding.pdf
Engage your self in good deeds,otherswise yours nafs will engage you in bad deeds
airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2017 at 11:52am
@Usmani

the "book" you present is in it nature like the pamphlets your brother in faith - "Mughal" composes (see here in the forum).

Zillions of words but zero substance.

Is there anything valuable you managed to retain from this book which goes any deeper than "Islam is smashing" ?

If 'yes' could you share it with us ?

Airmano

Edited by airmano - 09 September 2017 at 11:52am
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")
musliman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musliman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2017 at 2:14am
Originally posted by DavidC DavidC wrote:

So we won't care about all the killing in the middle east.

DavidC: What exactly are you trying to say, with this comment of yours?!
Allahu Akbar
Usmani View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Usmani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2017 at 2:27am
@Airmano

To me the whole book a valuable it is speaking with common sense without any help of Quran and Sunnah.It is very much possible that one thing make sense to one person and for other person it may be rubbish,so cheers
Engage your self in good deeds,otherswise yours nafs will engage you in bad deeds
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic