IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 7 Earths in the Qur'an, and recently discovered  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

7 Earths in the Qur'an, and recently discovered

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Ghuraba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 9:06am
Originally posted by airmano airmano wrote:

@Al Ghuraba

Amazing that you've chosen the color of your Tee-shirt as an example for reality. I change my Tee-shirt every day !

Jokes aside, the underlying subject is "reality" and you claim the so-called miracles in the Quran are real.

Let's check the facts:
-Why does no high level scientist get impressed by these "miracles" ?
-Why does only the Muslim world (believe to) see them ?
-Why are there no references to the "inspiration given by the Quran" in high ranked scientific journals ?

What worth is a reality that seems to be 'real' for about 20% of the world population only ?

I will give you some examples of more convincing facts:

- Newton/Einsteins mechanics is recognised all over the world independent of respective faith and religion.
- Maxwells equations have withstood any test since they were written down 150 y ago: Something the Quran can not even remotely dream of.   
- Quantum mechanics is alive an' kickin'.
- Biology and chemistry leaves all Quranic' statements of the kind "we are made out of clay" literally in the dust.

All educated Jews, Christians, Atheists and Hindus agree on those
----------------------------------------------------
To your case, let's have a look at the different translations of 65:12

Sahih International: It is Allah who has created seven heavens and of the earth, the like of them. [His] command descends among them so you may know that Allah is over all things competent and that Allah has encompassed all things in knowledge.

Pickthall: Allah it is who hath created seven heavens, and of the earth the like thereof. The commandment cometh down among them slowly, that ye may know that Allah is Able to do all things, and that Allah surroundeth all things in knowledge.

Yusuf Ali: Allah is He Who created seven Firmaments and of the earth a similar number. Through the midst of them (all) descends His Command: that ye may know that Allah has power over all things, and that Allah comprehends, all things in (His) Knowledge.

Shakir: Allah is He Who created seven heavens, and of the earth the like of them; the decree continues to descend among them, that you may know that Allah has power over all things and that Allah indeed encompasses all things in (His) knowledge.

Muhammad Sarwar: It is God who has created the seven heavens and a like number of earths. His commandments are sent between them, so that you would know that God has power over all things and that His knowledge encompasses all.

Mohsin Khan: It is Allah Who has created seven heavens and of the earth the like thereof (i.e. seven). His Command descends between them (heavens and earth), that you may know that Allah has power over all things, and that Allah surrounds (comprehends) all things in (His) Knowledge.

Arberry: It is God who created seven heavens, and of earth their like, between them the Command descending, that you may know that God is powerful over everything and that God encompasses everything in knowledge.

----------------------------------------------------

It clearly talks of seven heavens. Do you have any proof for that ? Is there a door or any kind of Messenger to exchange information between them ?
Why 7 and not 8 ? Because Allah likes the number 7 ?

What a nonsense !

Than it carries on with 7 earth like things. Reading the translations, don't you think that it is much more rational to assume that Mohamed tried to express that the seven "earth like things" are a 'foretaste" of [the 7] heaven[s] to come (God knows when) - and nothing else ?

The fundamental difference between your approach and mine is the following:

You think that the Quran is always right and that facts have to (be) bend to this doctrine.

I('d) consider the Quran to be right if(!) it had really something verifiable and revolutionary new to tell.   

But it doesn't.

Ah, and btw. theories should be falsifiable: So, will you ditch the Quran once we have found 8 earth like planets ?

So, what is your criterion for the falsifiability of 65:12 ? I'd bet that you can't answer this question.

Airmano

I will, God-willing, answer your questions in the same format, so refer back to your own post as well.

- Because first of all, not many of the "high-level-scientists" do even know about them. Second of all, there are plenty of "high-level-scientists" that found out about the miracles, and converted as a result of that. I personally know of Dr. Jeffrey Lang and Dr. Lawrence Brown (may have mispelled their names). But there are plenty of others. There's also one scientist that I know, that acknowledged the miracles of Qur'an, and he said that no-one could've known those specific miracles, except God, but I don't know if he converted or not. Professor Keith Moore, is what his name was, I think. And plenty more, of course.

- They don't.

- That's something you have to ask those that are involved in those "high ranked scientific journals". And besides, like I said, not many people know about the miracles. And why is it, in the interest of those agnostic/atheistic "scientists", interesting to mention those miracles? That's like asking: "Why didn't Hitler give cookies to the Jews?"

- Reality is real for everyone. But not everyone is opening their eyes. Some don't WANT to open their eyes, and some don't even KNOW they have their eyes closed. Let that sink in. And by the way, it's 25%.

- First of all, algebra is recognised all over the world independent of respective faith or religion (while a Muslims came up with algebra), so are clocks, so is the camera, so is the university, so is the flying machine (responsible for all the future technologies like airplanes, as a result), so are medicines, so are maps, etc. What's your point?

- The Qur'an is over 1400 years old. It has withstood any test imaginable. Not only that, it has been preserved from day one.

- So? Like I said, what's your point? How is this even relevant to this?

- We ARE made from clay. How can you even disprove that in the first place? First of all, the "clay" mentioned, is not a "clay" that we know of, nor are we familiar with it's nature. Remember Adam was created in Paradise, and the "clay" used, is used from there, or somewhere there. How can you even disprove the fact that we're made from clay? What kind of test, or analysis are you going to make? Are you going to compare our skins with the earth of Earth? Like I said; not the same. The fact that we're made from clay is something to believe in. It cannot be disproved, because to do so, you would have to ask God for a sample of that "clay". Go ahead and try. Plastic is made from oil as well. If all oil was exhausted, and the human race would've never heard of oil, just plastic, we would NEVER find out what the original material was for plastic. Your logic, and whatever you have, is debunked and void.

- Uhm... No? In the Bible, and the Torah, it clearly says the same thing; that we'r made from clay. Atheists aren't really relevant to bring to this, because atheists are going to reject anything and everything having to do with "faith" and "religion" in the first place. Hindus prostrate to stone idols, and to wooden altars. Their opinion or view on things is the LAST thing you want to ask for.

- Lastly, I've already spoken about the different translations; showing that you didn't actually read my post. This is one sign for me to not even respond to yours if you're not going to even read mine.

Why did God create 7 Heavens? Why don't you ask Him on the Day of Judgement?

The Qur'an is from God, word-for-word. Muhammad (SAW) is not the author - so that's the correct answer to your invalid question.

You can do whatever you want to. But every action has its reaction. You'll see the results of yours, as I will.

You CLEARLY did not read my post... no, POSTS. I even wrote that in the first post! I CLEARLY said that I could be wrong about what the verse meant. That's one thing. Second thing, the verse has three interpretations, which I listed as well. I am NOT saying that this interpretation IS the correct one. Rather, I said which I am thinking to be the correct one.

So, if we discover more Earth-like-planets - which we won't most likely - but IF, then the interpretation of that verse which was correct all along, would be "and of the Earth the like thereof [without specifying any NUMBER]". Then, we know what the correct interpretation was. Because, we don't even KNOW what the correct interpretation is, so it's, currently, assumption. LIKE. I. ALREADY. SAID.

Get it now?

65:12 will never be false. It has never been false. It is not false.
Al Ghuraba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Ghuraba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 9:22am
Originally posted by Tim the plumber Tim the plumber wrote:

errrrrrr.....I say again;They have discovered 7 planets that are good candidates for life similar to here on earth. That is the right distance from their star and the right sort of size.They have not discovered if they have flowing water on them.If and when they doscover many many more such planets with conditions that make them sort of earth like a bit what happens to this idea?We do know of large bodies of liquid water within the solar system outside the earth. Europa has a vast ocean beneath it's ice surface. For example.

They have only made obvervations so far, obviously. The criteria for a planet to be able to have flowing water, is identical to ours. Meaning; all of the things a planet needs to have in order to have flowing water, those new planets have.

Conditions for flowing water:

1. Right size [CHECK!]
2. Right mass [CHECK!]
3. Right distance from their sun [CHECK!]

With those conditions in-check, and with the additional observations, it is safe to say that there's, without any doubt, flowing water. Which is what the scientists assume, that's why they classify it as "Earth-like" in the first place, you see.

So, what happens when more "Earth-like" planets are found? What I said before; then it seems that the correct interpretation of that verse was "the like thereof [no specific number]", which I already spoke about. Because, I already declared that there were 3 (I think it was three if I remember it correctly, refer back) ways of interpreting that verse, if you know the Arabic language. All of the three could be correct linguistically. But, we don't know which of the three ways of looking at that verse IS correct, you see? Just what I already said before.

You said:

"Europa has a vast ocean beneath it's ice surface. For example."

What? Europa? You mean Europe? Uhm... Europe is on Earth, you know that right? Why is it relevant to speak about that? And if you're talking about some kind of planet out there, then alright, but I said flowing water. Frozen water doesn't count (because it's not floooowing), because the moon has that, and I've pointed that out already, and ruled that one out. Refer back. And if a planet or a "body" has water, that's one thing. It still needs earth, for it be "Earth-like".
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 1:17pm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_(moon)
airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 2:08pm
@Al Ghuraba

Ouh, touched a nerve ?

Well, let's have a look at your statements. Funny list of scientists you come up with:
Moore never became a Muslim (but probably accepted money from Saudi Arabia for his statements)
Jeffry Lang is a mathematician. That's laudable. So what ?
Mr Brown ? Pleased to learn his name.

Since I work in science I meet scientists from all over the world every day (and 'yes', even nobel prize winners). I also work regularly with scientists from the Muslim world.
With some of them I do/did discuss the "scientific miracles" of the Quran and besides one exception they were all laughing their heads off when it came to the subject.

In clear terms: As far as I can see there are barely any scientist from the muslim world [having contacts to the west] who keep their faith and especially their belief in "Quranic miracles".

Let's look at the top three (4) to get a glimpse:

ABDUS Salam: Admittedly he kept (or rather "regained") his faith: an Ahmaddiyya, not very popular amongst [other] Muslims. To my knowledge: No statement from him about "scientific miracles" in the Quran.

Ahmed Zewail: He avoided discussion about Islam like the plague - and he had good reasons (and negative examples) for that. Likely that he was atheist/agnostic too. See also here.

Aziz Sancar: Known for his secular views. Sancar said that "he had been able to win the prize was thanks to Mustafa Kemal Atat�rk" - the guy that died of cirrhosis due to heavy drinking. Sancar is almost certainly an atheist/agnostic.

Ah, and there is of course Pervez Hoodboy whose books and comments (i.e. 17th minute of this video) about Islam are highly recommendable.

Ok, three or 4 is not statistically telling. But the low number of nobel prize winners is ...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do like your statement about "clay". Since the corresponding statement in the Quran is obviously wrong, you swiftly transform ordinary aluminosilicates into a highly divine building material which only God knows about. Well, obviously he's forgotten to inform Mohamed about the nature of this mysterious stuff.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why did God create 7 Heavens? Why don't you ask Him on the Day of Judgement? "

So far he didn't care too much about me and I guess the day of judgment he will be busy with putting the supporters of Jesus and Mohammed to hell. But as I already suspected: The Quran has no clear thought about this question either.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To your theory of "Exoplanets = seven earth" . In response to Tim the plumber you wrote: "With those conditions in-check, and with the additional observations, it is safe to say that there's, without any doubt, flowing water. Which is what the scientists assume, that's why they classify it as "Earth-like" in the first place, you see. "

Well, I'd wish you'd inform yourself a bit before coming up with your theories. In this Nasa link it says: "This system of seven rocky worlds�all of them with the potential for water on their surface". Did you read the word "potential" ? Do you understand it's meaning ? And where does it speak of "flowing water" ?
As you say: "Without any doubt". As much as in the case of the "divine origin of the Quran" ?

Of the seven there are only three in the habitable zone - and off goes your theory - down the drain.

Don't feel ashamed, you are not the only one speculating wildly about seven heavens and the seven earths.

That much about Quran and falsifiability.

Nevertheless, I insist, you should really inform yourself first before coming up with sentences as the one for Tim the plumber (an englishman!) : "What? Europa? You mean Europe? Uhm... Europe is on Earth, you know that right? "

Oh well, Airmano

Edited by airmano - 25 May 2017 at 2:07pm
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Ghuraba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 7:51am

Ah, you meant one of the moons of Jupiter. You see, I'm Dutch, and "Europa" is "Europe" in Dutch, you see, that's the reason for the confusion on that one.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Ghuraba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 9:05am
Originally posted by airmano airmano wrote:

@Al Ghuraba

Ouh, touched a nerve ?

Well, let's have a look at your statements. Funny list of scientists you come up with:
Moore never became a Muslim (but probably accepted money from Saudi Arabia for his statements)
Jeffry Lang is a mathematician. That's laudable. So what ?
Mr Brown ? Pleased to learn his name.

Since I work in science I meet scientists from all over the world every day (and 'yes', even nobel prize winners). I also work regularly with scientists from the Muslim world.
With some of them I do/did discuss the "scientific miracles" of the Quran and besides one exception they were all laughing their heads off when it came to the subject.

In clear terms: As far as I can see there are barely any scientist from the muslim world [having contacts to the west] who keep their faith and especially their belief in "Quranic miracles".

Let's look at the top three (4) to get a glimpse:

ABDUS Salam: Admittedly he kept (or rather "regained") his faith: an Ahmaddiyya, not very popular amongst [other] Muslims. To my knowledge: No statement from him about "scientific miracles" in the Quran.

Ahmed Zewail: He avoided discussion about Islam like the plague - and he had good reasons (and negative examples) for that. Likely that he was atheist/agnostic too. See also here.

Aziz Sancar: Known for his secular views. Sancar said that "he had been able to win the prize was thanks to Mustafa Kemal Atat�rk" - the guy that died of cirrhosis due to heavy drinking. Sancar is almost certainly an atheist/agnostic.

Ah, and there is of course Pervez Hoodboy whose books and comments (i.e. 17th minute of this video) about Islam are highly recommendable.

Ok, three or 4 is not statistically telling. But the low number of nobel prize winners is ...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do like your statement about "clay". Since the corresponding statement in the Quran is obviously wrong, you swiftly transform ordinary aluminosilicates into a highly divine building material which only God knows about. Well, obviously he's forgotten to inform Mohamed about the nature of this mysterious stuff.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why did God create 7 Heavens? Why don't you ask Him on the Day of Judgement? "

So far he didn't care too much about me and I guess the day of judgment he will be busy with putting the supporters of Jesus and Mohammed to hell. But as I already suspected: The Quran has no clear thought about this question either.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To your theory of "Exoplanets = seven earth" . In response to Tim the plumber you wrote: "With those conditions in-check, and with the additional observations, it is safe to say that there's, without any doubt, flowing water. Which is what the scientists assume, that's why they classify it as "Earth-like" in the first place, you see. "

Well, I'd wish you'd inform yourself a bit before coming up with your theories. In this Nasa link it says: "This system of seven rocky worlds�all of them with the potential for water on their surface". Did you read the word "potential" ? Do you understand it's meaning ? And where does it speak of "flowing water" ?
As you say: "Without any doubt". As much as in the case of the "divine origin of the Quran" ?

Of the seven there are only three in the habitable zone - and off goes your theory - down the drain.

Don't feel ashamed, you are not the only one speculating wildly about seven heavens and the seven earths.

That much about Quran and falsifiability.

Nevertheless, I insist, you should really inform yourself first before coming up with sentences as the one for Tim the plumber (an englishman!) : "What? Europa? You mean Europe? Uhm... Europe is on Earth, you know that right? "

Oh well, Airmano

Touched a nerve? Who's nerve?

It's time you start to learn how to read. I clearly said that it's not really known whether Moore became Muslim or not; because that's not relevant. Knowing Islam is the truth is one thing, but willing to submit to God, is another thing, you see. Some people refuse to practise Islam, not because they don't think it to be true, but because they don't want to submit. There are millions of people who call themselves Muslims, and they KNOW Islam is the truth, yet they still don't pray. Because their faith is not high enough, that's number one, and number two is that they don't really want to submit yet.

Definition of scientist:

"A person learned in science."

Definition of science:

"The state of knowing: knowledge as distinguished from ignorance or misunderstanding."

Science is very broad. Mathematics is science, because it is knowledge. In fact, a cook is a scientist as well, because he possesses knowledge in his field, that others don't have. Any learned person in his field is a scientist. Period. Don't become prideful with using the word scientist; thinking it's something special. Science does not only mean biology, chemistry or physics. Understand that. And I mentioned three people that I happen to know.

There are obviously more. Reverts come from different backgrounds. You should understand that.

I couldn't care less if you had a big laugh with "scientists from the Muslim world". Does that now mean anything? If my shirt is white, but the president of the United States of America says it's black, does that now mean ANYTHING? What's your point in mentioning something like that? You're here disagreeing with me, right? What's to point for me to, then, mention that other 1.8 billion people in the world disagree with you as well. I wouldn't mention something like that! Yet, it's true, isn't it?

I studied sciences like biology, chemistry, physics, mechanics, electronics, pneumatics, hydraulics, and now I'm studying computer science. I've seen the whole 9-yards of what people would classify as "science". Don't think you're talking to someone with no background...

But I don't like to talk about myself, because I don't like to be boastful, nor do I want to be arrogant. So, please, stay focused on the subject, and don't bring ego to it, so that I don't have to react in a ego-manner, because I detest that.

You just mentioned 3 people with Arabic names. Well done (sarcasm). Nabeel Qureshi, you know him? Well, he sounds "Muslim", right, because of his name, right? Nope, he's a Christian. There are many people with Arabic names who aren't Muslim. Because, "airmano", in case you didn't know, there are Christians who are Arabs as well.

"What?! Christians who are Arab as well?!"

Yes, "airmano", yes.

----------------------------------

Nope, it's very clear that the "clay" that's being mentioned is not like the clay here. Because the clay of this world, is of this world. The clay that God used to make Adam, is clay of Paradise (Adam was created in Paradise), and everything in Paradise is better and different than here.

Here we have fruit, right? Yes. In the Qur'an it is mentioned that there are fruits in Paradise as well, but does that mean that the fruits of Paradise is the same as the fruits here on Earth? Nope. The Prophet (SAW) said:

"In Paradise, you'll find things not heard by any of you, not seen by any of you, and not imaginable by any of you."

Because when you and I think of "fruit", we think of bananas, strawberries, apples, etc., right?

But the fruit of Paradise is faaaaaaaaaaar from what we know. Again, the Prophet (SAW) said: "you'll find things", which is very general. You'll find clay in Paradise, obviously, and therefore, the nature of it is unknown to us, and we will never be able to imagine how that clay is. Let that sink in for a minute. THAT is how different and more amazing that "clay" is.

The human body will be different in Paradise as well. You'll not go to the toilet, you don't need sleep, you don't need food to survive (food is only for enjoyment), you'll never die there, you'll never be sad, you'll never feel pain, etc. These things cannot be understood by us, here and now. Because we think a certain way about our body. We cannot understand how we can survive without food, but our bodies there will be different to how the bodies are here. You understand?

Good.

The Qur'an does have a "clear thought" about why it's 7, but I said what I said because your question is irrelevant. Out of all of the questions you choose something which *does not matter*. But anyway:

"Allah has created every moving (living) creature from water. Of them there are some that creep on their bellies, some that walk on two legs, and some that walk on four. Allah creates what He wills. Verily! Allah is Able to do all things." - Qur'an 24:45

God does whatever He wants to do. Why 7 Heavens? Because He can, and He willed, so it therefore is.

Why do you have 20 pairs of socks? Why not 21? Why not 18? Why not 4? Why not 33? Why not 80? Why not 210? Why not 5151? Why not 1? Why not 6? Why not 8080? Why not 9052626? Why not 2?

I can go on and on, and on, and on, and on, and on. You see how this question isn't relevant? But still, whatever, that verse answers it. God creates whatever He wills. He doesn't need to provide an explanation to anyone, especially not to a sophisticated sperm drop who thinks too highly of himself, when in reality, the sophisticated sperm drop is just a vessel of urine and faeces, and will rot like a carcass in the end.

Get it in perspective :)

No, three of those 7 had *the most chance* of containing those things. But all 7 were candidates. And mr. scientist, you should not embarass yourself. Obviously it's "flowing water"... WATER IS ALWAYS CAPABLE OF FLOWING! Ice is NOT "flowing water", but it's frozen water.

If they meant frozen water, they would've said "ice", not water. Whenever a NASA scientist is talking about water, then they're talking about ACTUAL water. They use the right terminology. The reason why I constantly wrote down "flowing", is because I wanted to make sure that you knew what I meant. Because when someone says "water" they could also be thinking of ice, and I wanted to make it clear from square one, and on. Yet, you still were able to mess up in that regard.

And yes, those scientists can ONLY say that there's, without any doubt, flowing water, when they have landed on those planets, and seen it with their own eyes. Scientists can only actually make claims, when they observe. But they will never be able to reach those planets, because, hello, 40 light-year away, anyone? So they will never be able to take a sample, or whatever. It is from now on, only going to be assumptions and claims. But Earth has the same dynamics as those planets, so like I said, it's safe to assume that there's water there. I mean, if the MOON can have water, then how can an Earth-like planet not have water...

And the Seven Heavens are basically Universes. We live in the Lowest/First Heaven, which is called Samawatil-Dunya (Bottom Heaven/Lowest Heaven/First Heaven). This world is referred to as "Dunya". There are 7 Universes. That's what "Heaven" means. Paradise is something different. "Heavens" in Arabic is "Samawaat". "Paradise" in Arabic is "Jannah".

All that we can witness in "space" today, is in the First Heaven. To make it to the other heavens/universes, you need "Sultan" (authority) of God. Only Angels with permission are allowed to move from one Universe to another. Angels are created from light, so you can imagine the speed they could travel at. And also, the First Heaven (which we are in) is adorned with stars, like it says in Islam. So, whatever you see out there of stars, then this is all part of the First Heaven/Universe. We, will never be able to penetrate the other heavens, except with authority/permission.

"O assembly of jinns and men! If you have power to pass beyond the zones of the heavens and the earth, then pass (them)! But you will never be able to pass them, except with authority (from Allah)!" - Qur'an 55:33

Edited by Al Ghuraba - 26 May 2017 at 9:16am
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2017 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by Al Ghuraba Al Ghuraba wrote:

Ah, you meant one of the moons of Jupiter. You see, I'm Dutch, and "Europa" is "Europe" in Dutch, you see, that's the reason for the confusion on that one.

Yes, it has more liquid water than earth has, it is thought, and this is expected not only to be moving around but probably has life in it.
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2017 at 1:26pm
Quote Definition of science:

"The state of knowing: knowledge as distinguished from ignorance or misunderstanding."

I don't think that definition would be chosern by any scientust,

Most would prefer science to be considered; the process of examining the universe with the aim of understanding it and being thus able to preduct aspects of it.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic