IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ISLAM THE UNTOLD TRUTH (2)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ISLAM THE UNTOLD TRUTH (2)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 7:18pm

In Isaiah 42, it was Prophecy in details, it has to do with a prophecy of Almighty God�s servant whom He will send to the Gentile (entire whole) with his new law or I should say His new universal criterion of Judgment between right and wrong. Isaiah 42: 1 reads Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentile.� (Isaiah. 42:1);

And this servant has to come from Kedar.

Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the village that Kedar doth inhabit�(Isaiah. 42:11)

That would mean this servant has to come from Ishmael�s descendant in Kedar which mentioned in Genesis 25:13:

And these are the names of the son Ishmael, by their names according to their generations: the first born of Ishmael, Nebajoth�and Kedar...� (Genesis 25:13).

However, all Christian�s Scholars agreed that this prophecy in Isaiah 42 is of Jesus (S) and ignoring the fact that Isaiah describes him as �God�s perfect Servant and Messenger�:

�Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentile.� (Isaiah. 42:1); Hear, ye deaf; and look, ye blind, that ye may see. Who is blind, but my servant? Or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? Who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the Lord�s servant? (Isaiah. 42:18-19)

According to them Jesus (S) is God or Son of God. What is more questionable is this Perfect Servant and Messenger will bring �Judgment to the Gentiles� and on the other hand Jesus (S) said the comforter would reprove the world (Gentiles) of judgment:

�And when he (the Comforter) is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment.� (John. 16:8).

If the Comforter will reprove the world (Gentile) of Judgment then the Comforter is a person according to Isaiah 42:1.

All prophets after Jacob (S) mentioned in the Bible came for the Israelites not Gentiles. This includes Jesus (S) (Matt. 15:21-26, Matt. 10:5-6) and many more. And Jesus (S) did not stay on earth long enough to bring judgment to the Gentile. But Muhammad (S) who is the descendants of Ishmael�s, he brought message which is the Criterion of Judgment between right and wrong to the Gentiles. It mentioned in the Qur�an:

�Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong, i.e. the Qur�an) to his slave [Muhammad (pbuh)] that he may be a Warner to the �Alamin (mankind and jinn).� (Quran. 25:1)

How would the comforter reprove the world of Judgment? He would reprove the world of judgment when the everlasting Good News would have come. Revelation 14: 6-7 mentioned the coming of the universal Book of judgment:

�And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.� (Revelation 14:6-7)

Note: This everlasting good news was coming from Heaving, an angel was bringing it from Heaven, and it was describe as a �Judgment� to �preach� to all nations. That Judgment was the criterion between rights and wrong, that Judgment there is the Law (His will) to preach unto them that dwell on earth (all nations). What Jesus (S) said? He said: Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be don on earth!�

The Qur�an makes that claimed in ch.26: 192-196. It mentioned:

�Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) to His Servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures.� (Quran. 25:1)

A book, whereof the verses are explained in detail-A Qur�an in Arabic, for people who understand-Giving Good News and admonition: yet most of them turn away, and so they hear not. (Quran. 41:3-4)

�Thus have We revealed it (the Qur�an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic� (Quran. 13:37

Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and Judgment (Between right and wrong). (Quran. 2:185)

That is exactly what Isaiah prophecy in chapter.

For the LAW was given by Moses� (John 1:17)

Moses (S) was a Law Giver, and then come another lawgiver, the Comforter: �He shall reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment.� (John 16:8). Jesus (S) did not set Judgment on the earth he said the Comforter will in John 16:8; and Muhammad (S) he establishes a state and ruled with his law that given by God Almighty.  Therefore he set Judgment in the earth and he did not fail and he was not discouraged, he is the universal lawgiver to the Gentiles.

Isaiah 42:9 clearly stated:

�Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you.�(Isaiah 42:9)

10-Sing unto the Lord a new song and his praise from the end of the earth� (Isaiah 42:10) 

The former things are the old law which would replace with new law�new song (the Islamic law),

Prophecy fulfilled in Quran 21:1-2:

Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away. 2Never comes (aught) to them of A RENEWED MESSAGE from their Lord, but they listen to it as in jest, - (Quran. 21:1-2)

LISTEN TO THE NEW SONG HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp4rQL_iI6Y

Also in Isaiah 49: 10 it mentioned of the �scepter and law giver� will remove from Judah, it was remove at the time of Muhammad (S), unto him shall the gathering of the people be:

The scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shi-loh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people.� (Isaiah. 49:10)

Where is the Gathering of the people? In Mecca!

The Prophet of Islam was prophesied in yet another prophesies in Isaiah 28. Christian�s commentators claimed that Jesus (S) fulfilled this prophesy also which is not true. A closer look revealed that when �The Mighty Strong one� comes, he would speak to the Israelite in another tongue.

Behold, the Lord hath a mighty and strong one, which as a tempest of hail a destroying storm, as a flood of mighty water overflowing, shall cast down to the earth with the hand.� (Isaiah 28:2)

Water represents people: The water, which thou sawest, �are peoples, and multitude, and tongues. (Rev. 17:15)

So God Almighty is saying, He will send a Mighty Strong One as a destroying storm, with Mighty peoples, and multitude, and tongues, and he would speak to the Israelites in �another tongue�.

For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little: For with stammering lip another tongue will he speak to this people (Isaiah 28:7-9)

God himself will teach him (V.26), at that time the Jewish people would be in a state of evilness and corruptions (V.10-11); in verse 17 he will bring judgment (17Judgments also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet�) and the Qur�an conforms that: �Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) to His Servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures.� (Qur. 25:1); and In verse 26 he will establish the corner stone which Jesus (S) spoke of in Matthew 21:42-43 when he said: �� Did ye never read in the scriptures, the stone which the builders reject the same is become the head of the corner: This is the Lord�s doings, and it is marvelous in our eyes. Therefore say I unto you the kingdom of God shall taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. That nation is the Ishmaelite the seed of Abraham!

What I have established there is suffice for any lay men to comprehend, and make no mistake, the people in authority would not inform you of that, you were not supposes to know that, because they want to enslave the worlds with their man made laws instead of informing you of the coming kingdom of God which is the universal laws mankind supposed to live by. Jesus (S) thought his followers to pray for when it will come and the coming of it, God�s will would be done on earth and the Most High name will sanctify Matt. 6:9-10�.

�After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.10Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.�(Matthew 6:9)

What Jesus (S) was preaching is �Submission to the will of God� which when translate in Arabic isIslam will be done on earth�.

Allah (S) told us he had sent Muhammad pbuh as a universal messenger, to all people, nations and tribe. It read as follows:

We have not sent thee but as a (universal Messenger) to all mankind�but most of mankind know not. (Quran. 34:28)

Truth has (now) come, and falsehood perished: for falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish. (Quran. 17:81)

Br. zainool

LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 7:25pm

JESUS (S) PROPHESIED THE DEVIL WOULD ALSO HAVE A MESSAGE HERE TO DECEIVE THE WORLD.

Remember in Matthew 6:31-32 it mentioned:

The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field: 32Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches. (Matthew 6:31-32)

And I�ve explained that, the �grain of mustard seed� is �a message the word of God [Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God�. (Luke 8:11)] and �the man� is �the one who will delivered that message�. Well the enemy which is the Devil also sowed a seed, he also will have a message that people will follow; both message will run parallel, Jesus (S) prophecy it in verse 25 and 39.

24Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:�

25But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

26 �But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

27So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

28He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

29But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

30Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn. (Matthew 13:24-30)

He explained to the disciples the parable:

36Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.

37He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; (Matthew 13:36-37)

The son of man mentioned there is not Jesus (s) because he was talking about how the kingdom of God will come and that is by sowing of a seed, which is a message. I have established before that the kingdom of God will come when the man child that mentioned in Revelation 12 when he would have come. Jesus knew of him thus he addresses him as the son of man. It�s in John 3:13 (KJV).  

�And she brought forth a MAN CHILD, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron�now comes Salvation and strength, and the kingdom of our God� (Rev. 12:5-10.)�

That man child Jesus (s) also call him �the son of man�, it is in John 3:13.

�And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the son of man which is �IN� heaven.� John 3:13 (KJV)

Jesus (S) was the Son of man �ON� earth and he spoke about �another� Son of man which is �IN� heaven. 

The good seed are those who follow the kingdom of God / the universal message.

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

39The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. (Matthew 13:38-39)

The Devil also sowed a seed here, he has a false message here also but when did that happen? That happens when Paul had the visit, which he claimed that it was Jesus (S) whom he never met nor saw before.  Let�s look at his encounter, Acts 9:1-8

3And as he (Paul) journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:

4And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

5And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. (Acts 9:1-8)  

Paul never met Jesus (S) and he said: �he saw a light� and �heard a voice� and the voice claimed that: �I am Jesus�. What Jesus said?

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. (Matthew 24:5)

The Devil has sowed tares (falsehood) among the wheat (truth) 

Then that falsehood later established a foundation at the counsel of Nicaea Council 325 A.D. the new form of Christianity: http://www.islamtomorrow.com/bible/NicaeaCouncil325.htm

Then After the Romans were defeated by the Muslims in 638, the new form of Christianity under Pope Gregory the Great (590-604), he converted the Anglo-Saxon invaders of Great Britain to his new form of Christianity (Pagan Christianity) which later known as the Crusaders  [the seventh king (Empire)] then evolve in the west as the eight king (Modern day Pagan�s Empire) and he will go into eternal damnation: And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eight, and of the seven, and goeth into perdition� (Rev.17:11).  It was Great Britain and the west the Devil used to sow his tares (children of the wicked one) universally against the children of the Kingdom of God (Those who followed God�s universal message).

40As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.  and buyeth that field.

The kingdom of God is like in treasure in the field.

44Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, 45Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:

46Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.

�Treasure� is Knowledge of the �everlasting Good News� and �field� is the �world�. The universal message would be like treasure hid in the world people would not recognize it but who recognize it they would spend the wealth to acquire and learned it.

Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 3:50am
Any chance of a summary of what it is he is getting at?
airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2017 at 10:49am
Why is Islam so occupied with coffee ground reading ?

Airmano
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")
Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 1:19pm
Br Zanool

�And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.� (Daniel 2:44)

Do you really know what this means you painstakingly quote from the bible muslims do not believe in the bible.

First of all Jesus was and still is the saviour of mankind as I have explained to you several times before.

Jesus said His kingdom is not from this world.

This was what Jesus said on the cross and one of the criminals said to him remember me when You come into Your kingdom (so was Jesus's kingdom from this world)

Luke 23:40 Do you not even fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation? 41 "And we indeed are suffering justly, for we are receiving what we deserve for our deeds; but this man has done nothing wrong." 42 And he was saying, "Jesus, remember me when You come in Your kingdom!" 43 And He said to him, "Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise."

"Jesus said to him, I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." (Joh 14:6)

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." (Act 4:12)

Men are great rationalizers and every man thinks of His beliefs as being the right one, well of course, otherwise one would have a split mind and be a hypocrite, though not an impossible thing. For this reason most religions have the tendency to exclude all other. Orthodox Jews claim to have the true path. Muslims claim to have the best revelation of God. Hindus believe that they are right, and Buddhists believe what they do, not surprisingly, because they think it is correct. Even the modern pluralists believe that pluralism is more right than other ideas. An aphorism: "Every single man in His own eyes thinks to be correct and everyone else wrong."

John 18:36 Why does Jesus said that in particular?
Jesus,"my kingdom is not of this world.If it were my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders.But my kingdom is from another place."
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2017 at 12:46am
Quote Men are great rationalizers and every man thinks of His beliefs as being the right one, well of course, otherwise one would have a split mind and be a hypocrite, though not an impossible thing. For this reason most religions have the tendency to exclude all other. Orthodox Jews claim to have the true path. Muslims claim to have the best revelation of God. Hindus believe that they are right, and Buddhists believe what they do, not surprisingly, because they think it is correct. Even the modern pluralists believe that pluralism is more right than other ideas. An aphorism: "Every single man in His own eyes thinks to be correct and everyone else wrong."

Or you could deal with the idea of confidence.

I am confident to the degree that it has to be that all religions have the same level of evidence supporting their claims of the supernatural.

They cannot all be right.

Indeed the maximum number that could be right is 1.

You would have thought that God/the gods would have made it clear which it was if the right one was out there.

It is a lot simpler if all the religions that look the same are indeed wrong.

I am confident in this reasoning but obviously my opinion can change in the face of new evidence.

Edited by Tim the plumber - 11 May 2017 at 12:46am
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

Br Zanool

�And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.� (Daniel 2:44)

Do you really know what this means you painstakingly quote from the bible muslims do not believe in the bible.

First of all Jesus was and still is the saviour of mankind as I have explained to you several times before.

This was what Jesus said on the cross and one of the criminals said to him remember me when You come into Your kingdom (so was Jesus's kingdom from this world)

Luke 23:40 Do you not even fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation? 41 "And we indeed are suffering justly, for we are receiving what we deserve for our deeds; but this man has done nothing wrong." 42 And he was saying, "Jesus, remember me when You come in Your kingdom!" 43 And He said to him, "Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise."

"Jesus said to him, I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." (Joh 14:6)

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." (Act 4:12)

Men are great rationalizers and every man thinks of His beliefs as being the right one, well of course, otherwise one would have a split mind and be a hypocrite, though not an impossible thing. For this reason most religions have the tendency to exclude all other. Orthodox Jews claim to have the true path. Muslims claim to have the best revelation of God. Hindus believe that they are right, and Buddhists believe what they do, not surprisingly, because they think it is correct. Even the modern pluralists believe that pluralism is more right than other ideas. An aphorism: "Every single man in His own eyes thinks to be correct and everyone else wrong."

Jesus,"my kingdom is not of this world.If it were my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders.But my kingdom is from another place."

Peace unto you.

It too deep for you, I can see that.

I have explained in the simplest terms with lots of on necessary highlite so you cannot mist a point; and how you didn't see this? 

He then asked them:

30 AND HE SAID, WHEREUNTO SHALL WE LIKEN THE KINGDOM OF GOD? OR WITH WHAT COMPARISON SHALL WE COMPARE IT?

Then he told them:

31 it is like a grain of mustard seed�, which, when it is sown in the earth, is less than all the seeds that be in the earth: 32 But when it is sown, it groweth up, and becometh greater than all herbs, and shooteth out great branches; so that the fowls of the air may lodge under the shadow of it. (Mark 4: 2-31)

Matthew chapter 6 verses 31-32 he summarized. Let�s look at it. It mentioned:

Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to �a grain of mustard seed�, which �a man� took, and sowed in his field: 32Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh �a tree�, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches. (Matthew 6:31-32)

That is how God�s government will set up, by sowing of a seed by a man. What is the �grain of mustard seed?� It is a �message, the word of God to come�.  To be more explicit, in Luke chapter 8 verse 11 says, that the �seed� represent the �word of God�. It read as follows:

Now the parable is this: The �seed� is the �word of God�. (Luke 8:11)

That would mean the �seed� which is the �word of God� is the �spiritual aspect� which we cannot see; and the �man� is the one who will deliver that message and when it grows and become �a tree�, that is the �physical aspect�, the establishment of God�s laws, God government on earth. The coming of that �message� is the coming of God�s Kingdom on earth, it is mentioned in Revelation 12 and 14:6-7. (I have did a separate presentation on �Revelation 12 and 14: 6-7�)

Again, now, if Yesus (Jesus) pbuh tells us that the kingdom of God was here and went true violence and violence took it over [And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. (Matthew 11:12)] how come he preach also about the coming of the kingdom of God? The answer is in Isaiah 42 where God Almighty said he will revealed a NEW SONG. It has to do with a prophecy of God�s servant who He will send to the Gentile (entire whole) with his new law.

�Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentile

9- Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you.

10-Sing unto the Lord a new song and his praise from the end of the earth� (Isaiah 42:1-10) 

So the Kingdom of God Jesus (s) was sent to inform people about that was yet to come, it was that NEW SONG, A RENEWE MESSAGE. He told us in Mark chapter 14 verse 25 that he will not drink of the fruit of this vine (meaning this old laws) but in his second coming he will drink it new in the Kingdom of God, meaning, when it (the new law) already revealed and established):

�Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink �it new� in the kingdom of God. ". (Mark 14:25)

Also if we look at Matthew 13 verses 47-52 Yesus (Jesus) pbuh spoke of the scribes using the old message to explain the new message (the kingdom of God)

47Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:

What that mean is, when you preach (cast) the word of God (net) many will be call. V.48-52 continue.

48Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.

49So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,

50And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

51Jesus saith unto them, Have ye understood all these things? They say unto him, Yea, Lord.

52then said he unto them, therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old. (Matthew 13:47-52)

Meaning, the scribes will have the knowledge (his treasure) of both the old message and new message�using the old message (O.T. and N.T.) to make clear the new message [everlasting good news {Rev. 14:6-7}, the kingdom of God] that was also mentioned in Isaiah 42: 9, I0 quote above.

In the book of Revelation Chapter12 it also mentioned the coming of a �man child� who would rule all nations with a rod of iron and at his arrival �then� Salvation and the Kingdom of God will come, God�s Law (his will) shall establish on earth, meaning, the message will be a universal one. Revelation 14 conforms that. (I did a full explanation on revelation 12 on another presentation)

�And she brought forth a MAN CHILD, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron�Now comes Salvation and strength, and the kingdom of our God�� (Rev. 12:5-10.)

That would be after the demise of Yesus (Jesus) pbuh.

Let�s look at Revelation 14:6-7 which is a prophecy of another book to come. It mentioned:

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of haven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people. Saying with aloud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come.� (Rev.14:6-7)

That is the future tense! The book of Revelation Ch. 14: 6-7 which is a part of the Bible (Collection of books), which is already here, it�s mentioned of an �angel coming from heaven� with the everlasting gospel for all nations. The Greek word �Euaggelion� which translate as Gospel, it literal meaning is �Good News�. The NWT got it correct.

6 And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, and he had everlasting GOOD NEWS to declare as glad tidings to those who dwell on the earth, and to every nation and tribe and tongue and people, 7 saying in a loud voice: �FEAR God and give him glory, because the hour of the judgment by him has arrived, and so worship the One who made the heaven and the earth and sea and fountains of waters.� (Rev.14: 6-7 NWT)

VERY IMPORTANT TO NOTE: This everlasting good news was coming from �Heaven�, having an �angel bringing it�, and it was describe as a �Judgment� to �preach� to all nations. That Judgment was the criterion between rights and wrong, that Judgment there is the Law (His will) to preach unto them that dwell on earth (all nations).

The �Judgment� mentioned there was the� law� it is mentioned Isaiah 42 and John 16:8 it reads as follows:

�Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth �judgment� to the Gentile4- He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he has �set judgment� in the earth: and the isles shall wait forhis law�. (Isaiah.42:1-4)�

It says: �till he has set judgment in the earth and the isles shall wait for his law�. As we can see the everlasting Good News for all nations is the Judgment to the Gentiles, which is God�s everlasting laws on earth and Isaiah pbuh described him as God�s servant.

The striking truth is, Yesus (Jesus) pbuh said, when the Comforter comes he also will reprove the world of sin, and righteousness, and Judgment.

�And when he (the Comforter) is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and ofjudgment.�� (John.16:8)

What that mean is, the Comforter is God�s servant. I have did a separate presentation on the entire chapter of Isaiah 42 together with �who is the Comforter?�

Revelation 12 and 14; and the coming of that �message� is the coming of God�s Kingdom on earth. I did a full explanation on revelation 12 on another presentation

�And she brought forth a MAN CHILD, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron�Now comes Salvation and strength, and the kingdom of our God�� (Rev. 12:5-10.)

That good news is the book that has already revealed to a man name Muhammed pbuh who is the seed of Abraham pbuh on the lineage of Ishmael pbuh.

And as for Ishmael�Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and multiply him exceedingly�and I will make a GREAT NATION.� (Genesis 17:20).

The book that revealed to Muhammed (S), Allah (S) has described the Qur�an as the Al-Furcon (The Criterion) judgment between right and wrong. It mentioned:

Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) to His Servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures.� (Q.25:1)

A book, whereof the verses are explained in detail-A Qur�an in Arabic, for people who understand-Giving Good News and admonition: yet most of them turn away, and so they hear not. (Q.41:3-4)

The Quran it fulfilled the prophecy in the bible revelation 14: 6-7. Let take another look again what revelation says, it mentioned:

6 And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, and he had everlasting good news to declare as glad tidings to those who dwell on the earth, and to every nation and tribe and tongue and people�because the hour of the judgment by him has arrived....� (Rev.14: 6-7 NWT)

Allah (S) says:

�Thus have We revealed it (the Qur�an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic� (Q. 13:37)

Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and Judgment (Between right and wrong). (Qur. 2:185)

�it is no less than a Message for all creatures (mankind and jinn). (Q. 12:104)

Say, the Holy Spirit (Angel Gabriel) has brought the revelation from thy Lord in truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a guide, and Glad Tidings to Muslims. (Q. 16:102)�This Qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than Allah. on the contrary it is a confirmation of (revelations) that went before it, and a fuller explanation of the Book - wherein there is no doubt - from the Lord of the worlds.� (Qur.10:37)

Not only that, Allah (S) tells us it was announces in the previous books:

Without doubt it is (announced) in the reveled books (Torah, Gospel) of former people. (Q. 26:196) And this is a book which We have sent down, bringing blessing and conforming (the revelation) which came before it. (Q. 6:92)

There is no doubt about it, when we go and look into the revelation of former people it is there in Revelation 14:6-7. Prophecy fulfilled exact like a gloves.

�so fear Allah and obey me. (Q.3:50); ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should fear, and die not except in a state of Islam. (Q.3:102)

1.      And glorify Him morning and evening. (Q.33:42)

2.      Thus have We revealed it (the Qur�an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic (Q.13:37)

What Revelation 14-7 says? 

It says: Fear God and Give Glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come!�

Allah (S) said:

A book, whereof the verses are explained in detail-A Qur�an in Arabic, for people who understand-Giving Good News and admonition: yet most of them turn away, and so they hear not. (Q.41:3-4)

Br. zainool

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

Br Zanool

Yesus (Jesus) pbuh of course he said his kingdom is not of this world but the info I posted you leave out, why? I have established that Yesus (Jesus) pbuh spoke of "TWO KINGDOMS" ONE IN HEAVEN AND ONE TO ESTABLISH ON EARTH!!!!

DON'T PLAY BLIND!!!!

What that means is God Almighty master plan is that he set up his Kingdom in Heaven and he wants to establish it on earth, His government.

But what is that Kingdom? Is it a Spiritual Kingdom or a physical kingdom? Some Christians say spiritual and some say physical; the truth is, it is both physical and spiritual Kingdom, The spiritual aspect is �the word of God� which you �cannot see� and the physical aspect is when the �word of God revealed to mankind and set up a government based on the law revealed� How we come to that conclusion, there are many proof, in fact the said verse itself stated that the kingdom will establish at the reign of the manmade kingdom to rival them and over power them (but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms). It also talk about one kingdom in Heaven and one on earth, I will explain the two difference as I proceed.

The ONE THAT IS IN HEAVEN, He mentioned it in Matthew 25 verse 1-34 on his second coming (bridegroom), THAT IS WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT IN when he said "MY KINGDOM IS NOT OF THIS WORLD" (YOU GET THAT NOW?

READ:

He described there are two category of people�one will enter in the Kingdom in heaven and the other will go in to everlasting punishment. It�s read as follows:

1-Then shall the kingdom of �heaven� be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom�.34- Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world 45-And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. (Matt.25:1-46)

DOWNLOAD IT (UP DATED (MAY 4 - 20017) :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aj9ddlcopgo83l5/islam%20the%20kingdom%20of%20god.docx?dl=0

.�

Br. zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 29 May 2017 at 6:36pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic