IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ISLAM THE UNTOLD TRUTH (2)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ISLAM THE UNTOLD TRUTH (2)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

Br Zanool

Men are great rationalizers and every man thinks of His beliefs as being the right one, well of course, otherwise one would have a split mind and be a hypocrite, though not an impossible thing. For this reason most religions have the tendency to exclude all other. Orthodox Jews claim to have the true path. Muslims claim to have the best revelation of God. Hindus believe that they are right, and Buddhists believe what they do, not surprisingly, because they think it is correct. Even the modern pluralists believe that pluralism is more right than other ideas. An aphorism: "Every single man in His own eyes thinks to be correct and everyone else wrong."

ISLAM IS NOT A NEW RELIGION; IT IS THE RELIGION OF ALL THE PROPHETS.

In Islam Muslims were thought that Islam is the first and only religion recognize by Allah (S) (God Almighty). Why Islam? It is because Islam is an Arabic word when translated to English would mean �Peace and complete submission to the will of God Almighty�, in other words, peace acquired by total submission to the will of God Almighty.

If we go back to the origin of man, the first man Adam (S) as the scriptures says, we would recognize that he was order by God Almighty to �submit to His will� in order to received help and guidance, thus, he believed in �submission to God�s will� which when translates in to Arabic would be �ISLAM�; so Islam was there from the very beginning of Adam (S), the Qur�an is just the last message to all mankind and it is God Almighty who chooses the name �ISLAM� for his religion. It is mentioned in chapter 5 verse 3 in the Quran.

(This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. (Q. 5:3)

[The Religion before Allah is Islam (submission to His Will)�But if you deny the Signs of Allah, Allah is swift in calling to account. (Q. 3:19)].

All prophets that was sent to mankind from time to time to different nation believe in the �submission to God�s will (Islam). For example the Israelite�s prophet Yesus (Jesus) pbuh, he preached Islam. He said:

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. (John5: 30).

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. (Matthew 7:21-22)

According to those two verse Yesus (Jesus) pbuh call God his Father and he tell us his Father is his God and your God, he has a God. You will find that in John 20:16-17, when he said:

��Touch me not, for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and my God, and your God.� (John 20:16-17 AKJV)

So if you read in to the verse �God� instead of �Father� you recognize that he was preaching Islam (submission to the will of God). For example, It would read as follows, Jesus pubh said:

�I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of my God which hath sent me." (John5: 30).

�Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my God which is in heaven.� (Matthew 7:21-22)

In others words, he submit to the will of his God and he preached �submission to will of his God which when translate to Arabic would mean �Islam�. He even prophesies the coming of �Islam� when he said:

�After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.�(Matthew 6:9)

So, the coming of God Almighty kingdom on earth �His� will� shall be done on earth. What is the will? God�s will is his divine law, the coming Kingdom is a message from God for all nations; He said, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.� In other words he was informing you when God�s kingdom comes �Submission to God�s will would be done on earth� (Thy will be done on earth) which when translate in Arabic is �Islam would be done on earth�, and Allah (s) told us the religion (deen) is Islam.

�The Religion before Allah is Islam (submission to His Will)�But if you deny the Signs of Allah, Allah is swift in calling to account.� (Quran. 3:19)

So, it was always there; and as I have said before, all Prophets preached �submission to the will of God� (Islam) and Allah (s) told us that He sent those Prophets to their own nation respectively according to their own language, Allah (s) informs us in the Noble Qur�an when he said:

�To every people did We appoint rites (of sacrifice), that they might celebrate the name of Allah over the sustenance He gave them from animals (fit for food). But your god is One God: submit then your wills to Him (in Islam): and give thou the good news to those who humble themselves,� (Quran. 22:34)

�We sent not an apostle except (to teach) in the language of his (own) people, in order to make (things) clear to them. Now Allah leaves straying those whom He pleases and guides whom He pleases: and He is Exalted in power, full of Wisdom.� (Quran. 14:4)

�For We assuredly sent amongst every People an apostle, (with the Command), "Serve Allah, and eschew Evil": of the People were some whom Allah guided, and some on whom error became inevitably (established). So travel through the earth, and see what was the end of those who denied (the Truth).� (Qur.16: 36);

For example Jesus (S) was sent to the Children of Israel:

�But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.�  (Matthew 15: 24); �These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.(Matthew 10:5-6)

Muhammad pbuh, on the other hand was sent as a universal Messenger to all mankind, Allah (S) told us in Qur�an:

We have not sent thee but as a (universal messenger) to all mankind�but most of mankind knew not�. (Q. 34:28)

He Allah (s) told us to believe in him because He is who created the seven Heavens and the earth alike and all that is between; and he created mankind from a single pare of a male so worship him in submission. We all came from Adam and Eve, then we became nation, and then many nations and tribe. The revelation that was sent to us since then was for guidance from Allah (s); and he told us in the Quran people did not differ among themselves except through selfish contumacy but the one who is honored in the sight of Allah (s) is he who submit his will to Him and is the most righteous:

�O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).�  (Quran. 49:13)

�Mankind was one single nation, and Allah sent Messengers with glad tidings and warnings; and with them He sent the Book in truth, to judge between people in matters wherein they differed; but the people of the Book, after the clear Signs came to them, did not differ among themselves, except through selfish contumacy. Allah by His Grace Guided the believers to the Truth, concerning that wherein they differed. For Allah guided whom He will to a path that is straight.� (Quran. 2:213)

He Allah (s) then told us to invite people of the book namely here, the people who claimed to have follow Moses pbuh and all the other Prophets pbut including Yesus (Jesus) pbuh. It�s a noble call, a call to common terms, to worship the one who created you and those before you. You cannot go wrong if you worship the one who created you, the Creator.

Say: "O people of the Book! Come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will). (Quran. 3:64)

The worship one  the Creator, Yesus (Jesus) pbuh informed you of him in Mark chapter 12 verse 29-30, it is the first commandment:

�And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: V.30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.� (Mark 12:29-30)

And the people of the books were warned who they should worship because the penalty for worship anyone of any things other than the one worthy there is penalty. It mentioned in the book of Exodus 20:4-5

4Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:  5Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God (Exodus 20:4-5)  

In the O.T a book name �Numbers.� in chapter 23 verses 17-19 add more details, in that we should not take from among our self (A MAN) as a God because the Creator is the unseen.

17 And when he came to him, behold, he stood by his burnt offering, and the princes of Moab with him. And Balak said unto him, What hath the Lord spoken?

18 And he took up his parable, and said, Rise up, Balak, and hear; hearken unto me, thou son of Zippor:

19 GOD IS NOT A MAN, that he should lie; NEITHER THE SON OF MAN, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? (Number 23: 17-19); NO MAN HATH SEEN GOD AT ANY TIME� (John 1:18)

In the NT, Yesus (Jesus) pbuh (S) also told the Jews that he is a man who heard from God.

"I am a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God." (John 8:40)

Who is The God of Abraham? (S)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIbnUMqLQ78   

Scientific Miracles of The Quran | Mind-Boggling Facts! | Film One: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgnbrmNUqO0

Scientific Miracles of The Quran | Mind-Boggling Facts! | Film Two:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv9nZDupu9s

Br. zainool

LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

ISLAM THE UNTOLD TRUTH -PART (2)

DOWNLOAD IT (UP DATED (MAY 4 - 20017) :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aj9ddlcopgo83l5/islam%20the%20kingdom%20of%20god.docx?dl=0

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH THE BENIFICIENT THE MERCIFUL

All Praises are for Allah (S) the Creator and Sustainer. I seek his blessing on our noble Prophet Muhammad (S).

We were told by Allah (S) to invite all mankind to his Deen (religion, Way of life) when he said:

Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance. (Q. 16:125)

He further said:

We have not sent thee but as a universal Messenger to all mankind�but most of mankind know not.� (Qur. 34:28). 

Allah (S) is telling us, most of mankind does not recognize Muhammad (S) as a Prophet, Why? Because they are not interesting to know and the Devil is keeping them busy with this world. Our Job is to inform them, we have to convey the message. He Allah (S) says in the Quran:

Those who fallow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mention in their own (Scriptures), In the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel). (Q. 7:157).

He is telling us, look this man Muhammad (S), he was unlettered  and it is He Allah (S) who sent him as a Prophet, which was foretold, and prophesied in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel). So go and look it up and inform the Israelites and those who call themselves Christians, who claimed to have following the Messiah (S). He said:

And thou (O Muhammad) was not (able) to recite a book before this (book came), nor art thou (able) to transcribe it with thy right hand: in that case indeed, would the talkers of vanity have doubted. (Q. 29:48)

Nor does he say (aught) of (his own) desire. It is no less than inspiration sent down to him. He was taught by one mighty in power. (Q. 53:3-5)

Br. zainool
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 10:13am
Originally posted by Tim the plumber Tim the plumber wrote:

Any chance of a summary of what it is he is getting at?

I ask again.

The internet is full of drivel so I will not be reading any of it untill I understand what he is getting at.

Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 10:16am

ISLAM THE UNTOLD TRUTH -PART (2)

DOWNLOAD IT (UP DATED (MAY 4 - 20017) :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aj9ddlcopgo83l5/islam%20the%20kingdom%20of%20god.docx?dl=0

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH THE BENIFICIENT THE MERCIFUL

All Praises are for Allah (S) the Creator and Sustainer. I seek his blessing on our noble Prophet Muhammad (S).

We were told by Allah (S) to invite all mankind to his Deen (religion, Way of life) when he said:

Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance. (Q. 16:125)

He further said:

We have not sent thee but as a universal Messenger to all mankind�but most of mankind know not.� (Qur. 34:28). 

Allah (S) is telling us, most of mankind does not recognize Muhammad (S) as a Prophet, Why? Because they are not interesting to know and the Devil is keeping them busy with this world. Our Job is to inform them, we have to convey the message. He Allah (S) says in the Quran:

Those who fallow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mention in their own (Scriptures), In the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel). (Q. 7:157).

He is telling us, look this man Muhammad (S), he was unlettered  and it is He Allah (S) who sent him as a Prophet, which was foretold, and prophesied in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel). So go and look it up and inform the Israelites and those who call themselves Christians, who claimed to have following the Messiah (S). He said:

And thou (O Muhammad) was not (able) to recite a book before this (book came), nor art thou (able) to transcribe it with thy right hand: in that case indeed, would the talkers of vanity have doubted. (Q. 29:48)

Nor does he say (aught) of (his own) desire. It is no less than inspiration sent down to him. He was taught by one mighty in power. (Q. 53:3-5)

Br. zainool

So is that any "prophet" who cannot read and write should be considered the correct one or just this particular one.

I ask because there are loads of nutters out there who cannot read and write and some of them say they talk to God.

Who to trust? (and why that one?)

truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2017 at 9:19pm

So is that any "prophet" who cannot read and write should be considered the correct one or just this particular one.

I ask because there are loads of nutters out there who cannot read and write and some of them say they talk to God.

Peace unto you.

It was address to the people of the book and it has a "specific descriptions" which must be met so it a particular one so to speak; and I gave a full explanation in Isaiah 28 an 29 here:

http://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=39404

I hope that answer your question.

Br zainool

Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2017 at 7:23am

Peace unto you.

It was address to the people of the book and it has a "specific descriptions" which must be met so it a particular one so to speak; and I gave a full explanation in Isaiah 28 an 29 here:

http://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=39404

I hope that answer your question.

Br zainool

Too long to read.

Can you just list the criteria that he had to be?

2Acts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2Acts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2017 at 2:12am
Question: "What is the kingdom of God?"

Answer: The kingdom of God is referenced often in the gospels (e.g., Mark 1:15; 10:15; 15:43; Luke 17:20) and other places in the New Testament (e.g., Acts 28:31; Romans 14:17; 1 Corinthians 15:50). The kingdom of God is synonymous with the kingdom of heaven. The concept of the kingdom of God takes on various shades of meaning in different passages of Scripture.

Broadly speaking, the kingdom of God is the rule of an eternal, sovereign God over all the universe. Several passages of Scripture show that God is the undeniable Monarch of all creation: �The LORD has established his throne in heaven, and his kingdom rules over all� (Psalm 103:19). And, as King Nebuchadnezzar declared, �His kingdom is an eternal kingdom� (Daniel 4:3). Every authority that exists has been established by God (Romans 13:1). So, in one sense, the kingdom of God incorporates everything that is.

More narrowly, the kingdom of God is a spiritual rule over the hearts and lives of those who willingly submit to God�s authority. Those who defy God�s authority and refuse to submit to Him are not part of the kingdom of God; in contrast, those who acknowledge the lordship of Christ and gladly surrender to God�s rule in their hearts are part of the kingdom of God. In this sense, the kingdom of God is spiritual�Jesus said His kingdom was not of this world (John 18:36), and He preached that repentance is necessary to be a part of the kingdom of God (Matthew 4:17). That the kingdom of God can be equated with the sphere of salvation is evident in John 3:5�7, where Jesus says the kingdom of God must be entered into by being born again. See also 1 Corinthians 6:9.

There is another sense in which the kingdom of God is used in Scripture: the literal rule of Christ on the earth during the millennium. Daniel said that �the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed� (Daniel 2:44; cf. 7:13�14), and many of the other prophets predicted the same thing (e.g., Obadiah 1:21; Habakkuk 2:14; Micah 4:2; Zechariah 14:9). Some theologians refer to the future, open manifestation of the kingdom of God as the �kingdom of glory� and the present, hidden manifestation of the kingdom of God as the �kingdom of grace.� But both manifestations are connected; Christ has set up His spiritual reign in the church on earth, and He will one day set up His physical reign in Jerusalem.

The kingdom of God has several aspects. The Lord is the Sovereign of the universe, and so in that sense His kingdom is universal (1 Timothy 6:15). At the same time, the kingdom of God involves repentance and the new birth, as God rules in the hearts of His children in this world in preparation for the next. The work begun on earth will find its consummation in heaven (see Philippians 1:6).

Recommended Resource: The Moody Handbook of Theology by Paul Enns
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic