IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ISLAM THE UNTOLD TRUTH (I)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ISLAM THE UNTOLD TRUTH (I)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ISLAM THE UNTOLD TRUTH (I)
    Posted: 04 May 2017 at 6:37pm

ISLAM THE UNTOLD TRUTH - PART (1)

ISLAM IS NOT A NEW RELIGION; IT IS THE RELIGION OF ALL THE PROPHETS.

DOWNLOAD IT (MAY 4 - 20017):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dvzpfhpgg6la1id/islam%20the%20untold%20truth.docx?dl=0

In Islam Muslims were thought that Islam is the first and only religion recognize by Allah (S) (God Almighty). Why Islam? It is because Islam is an Arabic word when translated to English would mean �Peace and complete submission to the will of God Almighty�, in other words, peace acquired by total submission to the will of God Almighty.

If we go back to the origin of man, the first man Adam (S) as the scriptures says, we would recognize that he was order by God Almighty to �submit to His will� in order to received help and guidance, thus, he believed in �submission to God�s will� which when translates in to Arabic would be �ISLAM�; so Islam was there from the very beginning of Adam (S), the Qur�an is just the last message to all mankind and it is God Almighty who chooses the name �ISLAM� for his religion. It is mentioned in chapter 5 verse 3 in the Quran.

(This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. (Q. 5:3)

[The Religion before Allah is Islam (submission to His Will)�But if you deny the Signs of Allah, Allah is swift in calling to account. (Q. 3:19)].

All prophets that was sent to mankind from time to time to different nation believe in the �submission to God�s will (Islam). For example the Israelite�s prophet Yesus (Jesus) pbuh, he preached Islam. He said:

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. (John5: 30).

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. (Matthew 7:21-22)

According to those two verse Yesus (Jesus) pbuh call God his Father and he tell us his Father is his God and your God, he has a God. You will find that in John 20:16-17, when he said:

��Touch me not, for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and my God, and your God.� (John 20:16-17 AKJV)

So if you read in to the verse �God� instead of �Father� you recognize that he was preaching Islam (submission to the will of God). For example, It would read as follows, Jesus pubh said:

�I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of my God which hath sent me." (John5: 30).

�Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my God which is in heaven.� (Matthew 7:21-22)

In others words, he submit to the will of his God and he preached �submission to will of his God which when translate to Arabic would mean �Islam�. He even prophesies the coming of �Islam� when he said:

�After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.�(Matthew 6:9)

So, the coming of God Almighty kingdom on earth �His� will� shall be done on earth. What is the will? God�s will is his divine law, the coming Kingdom is a message from God for all nations; He said, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.� In other words he was informing you when God�s kingdom comes �Submission to God�s will would be done on earth� (Thy will be done on earth) which when translate in Arabic is �Islam would be done on earth�, and Allah (s) told us the religion (deen) is Islam.

�The Religion before Allah is Islam (submission to His Will)�But if you deny the Signs of Allah, Allah is swift in calling to account.� (Quran. 3:19)

So, it was always there; and as I have said before, all Prophets preached �submission to the will of God� (Islam) and Allah (s) told us that He sent those Prophets to their own nation respectively according to their own language, Allah (s) informs us in the Noble Qur�an when he said:

�To every people did We appoint rites (of sacrifice), that they might celebrate the name of Allah over the sustenance He gave them from animals (fit for food). But your god is One God: submit then your wills to Him (in Islam): and give thou the good news to those who humble themselves,� (Quran. 22:34)

�We sent not an apostle except (to teach) in the language of his (own) people, in order to make (things) clear to them. Now Allah leaves straying those whom He pleases and guides whom He pleases: and He is Exalted in power, full of Wisdom.� (Quran. 14:4)

�For We assuredly sent amongst every People an apostle, (with the Command), "Serve Allah, and eschew Evil": of the People were some whom Allah guided, and some on whom error became inevitably (established). So travel through the earth, and see what was the end of those who denied (the Truth).� (Qur.16: 36);

For example Jesus (S) was sent to the Children of Israel:

�But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.�  (Matthew 15: 24); �These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.(Matthew 10:5-6)

Muhammad pbuh, on the other hand was sent as a universal Messenger to all mankind, Allah (S) told us in Qur�an:

We have not sent thee but as a (universal messenger) to all mankind�but most of mankind knew not�. (Q. 34:28)

He Allah (s) told us to believe in him because He is who created the seven Heavens and the earth alike and all that is between; and he created mankind from a single pare of a male so worship him in submission. We all came from Adam and Eve, then we became nation, and then many nations and tribe. The revelation that was sent to us since then was for guidance from Allah (s); and he told us in the Quran people did not differ among themselves except through selfish contumacy but the one who is honored in the sight of Allah (s) is he who submit his will to Him and is the most righteous:

�O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).�  (Quran. 49:13)

�Mankind was one single nation, and Allah sent Messengers with glad tidings and warnings; and with them He sent the Book in truth, to judge between people in matters wherein they differed; but the people of the Book, after the clear Signs came to them, did not differ among themselves, except through selfish contumacy. Allah by His Grace Guided the believers to the Truth, concerning that wherein they differed. For Allah guided whom He will to a path that is straight.� (Quran. 2:213)

He Allah (s) then told us to invite people of the book namely here, the people who claimed to have follow Moses pbuh and all the other Prophets pbut including Yesus (Jesus) pbuh. It�s a noble call, a call to common terms, to worship the one who created you and those before you. You cannot go wrong if you worship the one who created you, the Creator.

Say: "O people of the Book! Come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will). (Quran. 3:64)

The worship one  the Creator, Yesus (Jesus) pbuh informed you of him in Mark chapter 12 verse 29-30, it is the first commandment:

�And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: V.30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.� (Mark 12:29-30)

And the people of the books were warned who they should worship because the penalty for worship anyone of any things other than the one worthy there is penalty. It mentioned in the book of Exodus 20:4-5

4Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:  5Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God (Exodus 20:4-5)  

In the O.T a book name �Numbers.� in chapter 23 verses 17-19 add more details, in that we should not take from among our self (A MAN) as a God because the Creator is the unseen.

17 And when he came to him, behold, he stood by his burnt offering, and the princes of Moab with him. And Balak said unto him, What hath the Lord spoken?

18 And he took up his parable, and said, Rise up, Balak, and hear; hearken unto me, thou son of Zippor:

19 GOD IS NOT A MAN, that he should lie; NEITHER THE SON OF MAN, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? (Number 23: 17-19); NO MAN HATH SEEN GOD AT ANY TIME� (John 1:18)

In the NT, Yesus (Jesus) pbuh (S) also told the Jews that he is a man who heard from God.

"I am a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God." (John 8:40)

B. zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 29 May 2017 at 6:55pm
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 6:39pm

JESUS (S) REVEALED HIS TRUE IDENTITY TO HIS DISCIPLES

Christians have different opinion about who Yesus (Jesus) pbuh is, some say he is only Son of God, some say he is a MAN GOD.

I have been asking this question, who is the best person to tell us who Yesus (Jesus) pbuh is, the scholars or Yesus (Jesus) pbuh himself?  The best answer ever was Yesus (Jesus) pbuh himself; and he did told them in Matthew chapter 16 verses 13-15, it reads as follows:

When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am? 14And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremiah, or one of the prophets. 15He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?� (Matthew 16:13-15)

Very important question, he is about to let you know who he is.

V.16 Simon Peter answered and said, �You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.� (Matt. 16:16)

Note: the word "Christ" is �Messiah� in Hebrew:

�He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messiah, which is, being interpreted, the Christ;� (John 1:41)

The woman saith unto him, I know that Messiah cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. 26Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.(John 4:25-26)

Having said that, let us look at Matthew 16: 17-18.

Jesus answered and said to him, �Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.V.18 And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. (Matt. 16:17-18)

Note very important point: Yesus (Jesus) pbuh made his claimed that he is the Messiah (foretold in the OT.), the Son of the living God; he didn�t claimed he is God Almighty! 

When Yesus (Jesus) pbuh mentioned: �he is the Messiah, the Son of the living God�, that does not mean God has a biological son or he is a part of God as Christians believe. They misunderstood Jesus (S) statement in context of his message. The O.T. clearly stated Adam (S) the first Man the God of Abraham(s) created is his son and anyone who led by the spirit of God is the son of God; and Jesus (S) falls in that category.

In the N.T. it mentioned:

��Adam, which was the son of God.� (Luke 3:38) 

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the Sons of God. (Romans 8:14)

Yesus (Jesus) pbuh was led by the spirit of God:

I saw the Spirit descending from heaven..., and abode upon him.�(John 1:32)

"...I cast out devils by the Spirit of God then the kingdom of God is come unto you." (Matthew 12:28)

"I can of mine own self do nothing� (John 5:30)

Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man. (John 8:15)

JESUS (S) EXPLAINED WHAT HE MEANT BY SAYING HE IS THE MESSIAH SON OF THE LIVING GOD.

Let us look at John 10:23-32; this explanation was given by the late Ahmad Deedat (May Allah (S) grant him Jannah):

23And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch.

24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.

25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep... (John 10:23-26)

Jesus (S) rebuts the false charge of the Jews that he was ambiguous in his claims to be the Messiah that they were waiting for. He says that he did tell them clearly enough, yet they would not listen to him. So he said:

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. (John 10:27-29)

You see the �exactness� of the ending of the last two verses?

Pluck them out of �my hand�

Pluck them out of �my Father's hand.�

He is telling the Jews the "REAL UNITY" or "RELATIONSHIP" between the Father and the son. The most crucial verse -

V.30 - I and my Father are one. (John 10:30)

One in what, DIVINITY? NO! ONE IN "PURPOSE" Once a believer has accepted faith, then Jesus (S) sees to it he remain in faith and God Almighty also sees to it that he remains in faith. This is the "PURPOSE" of the "Father" and the "son" and the "Holy Ghost" and of "every man and every woman of faith". John said that in John 17:21

That they "ALL" may be "ONE"; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that also may be "ONE" in "US"...I in them, and "THOU (THE DICIPLES) in �ME (JESUS)�, that "THEY (ALL) may be made "PERFECT in ONE"... John 17:21

The Jews also miss the point like all Christians.

31Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

32 - Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

33-The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

34-Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

35-If he (God Almighty) called them (the Jews) gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

36-Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? (John 10:31-36)

Jesus said: "YOUR LAW... YE ARE GODS." He is quoting from 82nd. Psalm V.6 �I have said, YE ARE GODS: and all of you are children of the Most High.�

Jesus is saying, "If He (God Almighty) called them (holy men) God, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken (in other words - YOU CAN'T CONTRADICT ME!)." He knows his scripture; if good men, holy men, prophets of God are address as 'GODS' in our Books of authority, with which you find no fault - then why do you take exception to me? So, you can clearly Jesus (S) himself explained his position as the son of God.

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the Sons of God. (Romans 8:14)

��the Lord hath said unto me, (David) Thou art my son: this day have I begotten thee.� (Psalms 2:7)

Jesus (S) was led by Spirit of God:

�And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven�and abode upon him.� (John 1:32)

�I cast out devil by the Spirit of God. Then the kingdom of God is come unto you. (Matt. 12:28)

I can of mine own self do nothing� (John. 5:30)

Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man. (John 8:15)

�I with the finger of God cast out devil� (Luke. 11:20)

For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother. (Matthew 12:50) 

Jesus (s) is a servant and messenger of God, he said:

"I tell you the truth, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him." (John 13:16)

He was �sent� by his God! He said:

�For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.  (John 12:49)

Jesus answered them and said, �My doctrine is not Mine, but His who sent Me.� (John 7:16)

�I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.� (John 5:30)

WHO IS JESUS (S) FATHER?

It is mentioned in John Chapter 8 verses 54 and 55:

Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:

55 Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.

What Jesus (S) is saying is �his father is your God� and in John chapter 20 verses 16-17 he said, his father also is his God he �has� a God (He said: �my God and your God�).

Jesus (S) said:

��Touch me not, for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and my God, and your God.� (John 20:16-17 AKJV)

And the following verse he declared that he is not good only God is good, in reply to someone he (S) said to him:

"Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone." (Mark 10:18)

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 6:40pm

JESUS (S) DECLARED WHERE WOULD BE THE CHURCH.

Remember what Jesus (S) said in Matt.16:15-18? He said: �Bless art thou, Simon Bar-jona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. And I say also unto thee, Thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.�

Peter name was �Simon Bar-jona� and Jesus (S) change his name to �Peter� (Little Rock). The Rock represent Peter�s message; and upon this rock I will build my church. Peter was the only one knew whom Jesus (S) was when he said: �Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God,� he understood that anyone led by the Spirit of God is the Son of God.

Peter testimony when address the Jews:

�Ye men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man approve of God� among you by miracles and wonders and sign, which God did by him in the midst of you, as you your self also know� (Acts 2:22)

Jesus (S) conforms when he said:

"I am a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God." (John 8:40)

In the O.T, Numbers 23: 17-19 put it all together. It read:

17 And when he came to him, behold, he stood by his burnt offering, and the princes of Moab with him. And Balak said unto him, What hath the Lord spoken?

18 And he took up his parable, and said, Rise up, Balak, and hear; hearken unto me, thou son of Zippor:

19 GOD IS NOT A MAN, that he should lie; NEITHER THE SON OF MAN, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? (Number 23: 17-19)

Which Church teaches that Jesus (S) is a man approve of God? Islam!!

And he (S) said:

�And the gate of hell shall not prevail against it.� (Matt. 16:18)

In Qur�an it stated in 74:31

�And We have set non but angels as guardian of the fire��

JESUS (S) IN ISLAM, HE SAID:

Allah (S) address the people of the book concern Jesus (S) son of Mary saying:

O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word (BE), which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not "Trinity": desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs. (Quran 4:171)

It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be", and it is. (Maryam19:35)

�Lo! I come unto you with a sign from your Lord. Lo! I fashion for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, and I breathe into it and it is a bird by Allah's leave. I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I raise the dead, by Allah's leave. And I announce to you what you eat and what you store up in your houses. Lo! herein verily is a portent for you if you are to be believers.
And (I come) confirming that which was before me of the Torah, and to make lawful some of that which was forbidden unto you. I come unto you with a sign from your Lord, so keep your duty to Allah and obey me. Lo!
Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path. (Qur'an 3:49-51)

Jesus (S) conforms:

�And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: V.30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.� (Mark 12:29-30)

And in Exodus 20: 3-5 it mentioned:

Thou shalt have no other gods before me.Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God

Allah (S) warns us of the grave penalty of that crime. He Allah (S) forgive not the sin of those who join other gods or worship other beside Him. He said:

�Allah forgiveth not (the sin of) joining other gods with Him; but He forgiveth whom He pleaseth other sin than this: one who join other gods with Allah, hath strayed far, far away (from the right.�) (Q .4:116)

Even in the previous book he mentioned that and the penalty was very harsh. It mentioned that the God of the Israelites declared death penalty in Deuteronomy 13:6-9 and in Chronicles 15:13, if anyone even your own brother or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend encourage you to secretly worship other deity than the God of Israel he or she must put to death.

"If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying: Let us go and worship other gods (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other, or gods of other religions), do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people." (Deuteronomy 13:6-9)

This information is not intended to attack anyone but rather, it is to inform and educate one another of the Untold Truth of Islam (Submission to the will of God)

We were told by Allah (S) to invite all mankind to his Deen (religion, Way of life) when he said:

�Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance.� (Q. 16:125)

He also said:

�We have not sent thee but as a universal Messenger to all mankind�but most of mankind know not.� (Quran. 34:28).

Qur�an is here to remind them:

[O People of the Book! There hath come to you our Messenger, revealing to you much that you used to hide in your Book, and passing over much (that is now unnecessary): There hath come to you from Allah a light [Muhamed (pbuh)] and a perspicuous Book.� (Quran 5:15)]

�And say to the People of the Book��Do ye (also) submit yourselves?� If they do, they are in right guidance, but if they turn back, thy duty is to convey the Message; and in Allah�s sight are (all) His servants. (Quran 3:20)

Truth has (now) come, and falsehood perished: for falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish. (Q. 17:81)

WARNING:

And cover not Truth with falsehood, nor conceal the Truth when ye know (what it is).  Quran 2:42)

Those who conceal the clear (Signs) We have sent down, and the Guidance, after We have made it clear for the people in the Book, - on them shall be Allah's curse, and the curse of those entitled to curse,� (Quran 2:159)

Those who conceal Allah's revelations in the Book, and purchase for them a miserable profit, - they swallow into themselves naught but Fire; Allah will not address them on the Day of Resurrection. Nor purify them: Grievous will be their penalty. (Quran 2:174)

Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 2:11pm
To BR Zanooi

Remember what Jesus (S) said in Matt.16:15-18? He said: �Bless art thou, Simon Bar-jona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. And I say also unto thee, Thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.�

Peter name was �Simon Bar-jona� and Jesus (S) change his name to �Peter� (Little Rock). The Rock represent Peter�s message; and upon this rock I will build my church. Peter was the only one knew whom Jesus (S) was when he said: �Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God,� he understood that anyone led by the Spirit of God is the Son of God.

Aparantly Muhammad and all muslims believe God can not have a son so this is of no use for to qoute from the bible.

6:101, Qur'an
[Thus He is] Originator of the heavens and the earth. How could He have a son when He does not have a companion and He created all things? And He is, of all things, Knowing.

9:30, Qur'an
[But] the Jews say, "Ezra is the son of God" [*2 Ezra 2:47]; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of God That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them.

112:1 - 4, Qur'an
[So] say, "He is God, [who is] One; God, the Eternal Refuge. He neither begets nor is born, nor is there to Him any equivalent."

9:30, Qur'an
[Thus it is] the Christians [who] say, "The Messiah is the son of God. That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them].

18:4, Qur'an
[So God has sent down the Book] to warn those who say, "God has taken a son."

72:3, Qur'an
[It teaches] that exalted is the nobleness of our Lord; He has not taken a wife or a son.

For what the concern is about the muslims they can not be saved for their dibelieve in the Messiah the Son of God so the works thier hands will bear no fruits their words from their mouth will disapear like mist in the wind thier works and their deeds will be worthles like dust on the ground.

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.�
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 2:59am
Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

To BR Zanooi

Peter name was �Simon Bar-jona� and Jesus (S) change his name to �Peter� (Little Rock). The Rock represent Peter�s message; and upon this rock I will build my church. Peter was the only one knew whom Jesus (S) was when he said: �Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God,� he understood that anyone led by the Spirit of God is the Son of God.

Aparantly Muhammad and all muslims believe God can not have a son so this is of no use for to qoute from the bible.

CONTEXT MY FRIEND, CONTEXT! THE QURAN AGREE WITH THIS:

�Ye men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man approve of God� among you by miracles and wonders and sign, which God did by him in the midst of you, as you your self also know� (Acts 2:22)

Jesus (S) conforms when he said:

"I am a man who has told you --THE TRUTH-- that I heard from God." (John 8:40)

In the O.T, Numbers 23: 17-19 put it all together. It read:

19 GOD IS NOT A MAN, that he should lie; NEITHER THE SON OF MAN, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? (Number 23: 17-19)

BR. ZAINOOL
Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 11:54am
Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

To BR Zanooi

CONTEXT MY FRIEND, CONTEXT! THE QURAN AGREE WITH THIS: <p style="margin-top:10.0pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:
10.0pt;margin-left:.5in;line-height:115%"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:
normal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:115%;font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";color:red;mso-fareast-:UK;
mso-bidi-:EN-US">For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are
the Sons of God.</span>
<i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:115%;font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
mso-bidi-:EN-US"> (Romans 8:14)<b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal"> </span>

<p style="margin-top:10.0pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:
10.0pt;margin-left:0in;line-height:115%"><b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:115%;font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";color:black;mso-themecolor:text1;
mso-fareast-:UK;mso-bidi-:EN-US">Peter testimony when address
the Jews:</span>

10.0pt;margin-left:.5in;line-height:115%"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:115%;font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";color:#0000B8;mso-fareast-:
UK;mso-bidi-:EN-US">�Ye men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of
Nazareth, </span><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:115%;font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
mso-bidi-:EN-US">�a man approve of God� </span><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:
115%;font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
color:#0000B8;mso-fareast-:UK;mso-bidi-:EN-US">among you by
miracles and wonders and sign, </span><b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:
115%;font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
color:red;mso-fareast-:UK;mso-bidi-:EN-US">which God did by him</span><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:
color:red;mso-fareast-:UK;mso-bidi-:EN-US"> </span><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:
color:#0000B8;mso-fareast-:UK;mso-bidi-:EN-US">in the midst of
you, </span><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:115%;font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
mso-bidi-:EN-US">as you your self also know</span>
<i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:
color:#0000B8;mso-fareast-:UK;mso-bidi-:EN-US">� (</span><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:
mso-fareast-:UK;mso-bidi-:EN-US">Acts 2:22</span>
<i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:
color:#0000B8;mso-fareast-:UK;mso-bidi-:EN-US">)</span>

10.0pt;margin-left:0in;line-height:115%"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;
line-height:115%;font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;mso-fareast-font-family:
"Times New Roman";color:black;mso-themecolor:text1;mso-fareast-:UK">Jesus
(S) conforms when he said: </span>

10.0pt;margin-left:.5in;line-height:115%"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:115%;font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
UK">"<b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal">I am a man who has told
you --THE TRUTH-- that <b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal">I heard from
God." (John 8:40) </span>

10.0pt;margin-left:0in;line-height:115%"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;
line-height:115%;font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;mso-fareast-font-family:
"Times New Roman";color:black;mso-themecolor:text1;mso-fareast-:UK">In
the O.T, Numbers 23: 17-19 put it all together. It read:</span>

UK">17 And when he came to him, behold, he stood by his burnt offering, and the
princes of Moab with him. And Balak said unto him, What hath the Lord spoken? </span>

UK">18 And he took up his parable, and said, Rise up, Balak, and hear; hearken
unto me, thou son of Zippor:</span>

<i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:115%;font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
UK">19 <b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal">GOD IS NOT A MAN, that he
should lie; <b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal">NEITHER THE SON OF MAN,
that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken,
and shall he not make it good? (Number 23: 17-19)BR. ZAINOOL</span>

The Quran said God is not pemited to have a son where do it agree.

Jesus said to Peter on this rock I will build my church or did he spoke to someone else.

Logicaly God is not man He is GOD not just a god He is the one only Holy God.

The Quran does not agree with this what did God said he is not a human that He should change His mind so thats exacly what Muhammad did he influenced the muslims so that they must believe God changed his mind about his promised messiah his Son in which he gave the people of the world a choice an ultimatum to be saved and share His kingdom in heaven with Him.
So don't tell me Quran is the exact word of God then God lied when He said He is not a humand that He should lie so make up your what decisions you wanted to take.

The Quran is in total disagreement of God have said.
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 6:52pm

The Quran said God is not pemited to have a son where do it agree.

Jesus said to Peter on this rock I will build my church or did he spoke to someone else.

Logicaly God is not man He is GOD not just a god He is the one only Holy God.

The Quran does not agree with this what did God said he is not a human that He should change His mind so thats exacly what Muhammad did he influenced the muslims so that they must believe God changed his mind about his promised messiah his Son in which he gave the people of the world a choice an ultimatum to be saved and share His kingdom in heaven with Him.
So don't tell me Quran is the exact word of God then God lied when He said He is not a humand that He should lie so make up your what decisions you wanted to take.

The Quran is in total disagreement of God have said.

Peace maker, don't put you self down, does the church built on Peter or Peter's message?

Is his message!

Br. zainool
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2017 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

And in Exodus 20: 3-5 it mentioned:

Thou shalt have no other gods before me.Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God

Allah (S) warns us of the grave penalty of that crime. He Allah (S) forgive not the sin of those who join other gods or worship other beside Him. He said:

�Allah forgiveth not (the sin of) joining other gods with Him; but He forgiveth whom He pleaseth other sin than this: one who join other gods with Allah, hath strayed far, far away (from the right.�) (Q .4:116)

JESUS (S) IN ISLAM, HE SAID:

Allah (S) address the people of the book concern Jesus (S) son of Mary saying:

O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word (BE), which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not "Trinity": desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs. (Quran 4:171)

Say: "O people of the Book! Come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will). (Qur. 3:64)

They do blaspheme who say: Allah is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no god except One Allah. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them. (Al-Maaida 5: 73)

It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be", and it is. (Maryam19:35)

�Lo! I come unto you with a sign from your Lord. Lo! I fashion for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, and I breathe into it and it is a bird by Allah's leave. I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I raise the dead, by Allah's leave. And I announce to you what you eat and what you store up in your houses. Lo! herein verily is a portent for you if you are to be believers.
And (I come) confirming that which was before me of the Torah, and to make lawful some of that which was forbidden unto you. I come unto you with a sign from your Lord, so keep your duty to Allah and obey me. Lo!
Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path. (Qur'an 3:49-51)

Say: He is Allah, the One and Only; Allah, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him. (Quran 112:1-4)

O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not "Trinity": desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs. (Quran 4:171)

Br. zainool

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic