IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islam Matrimonial website  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islam Matrimonial website

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhfatih Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Islam Matrimonial website
    Posted: 03 May 2017 at 9:34am
Assalam alaikum everyone. My name is Muhammad Al-Fatih. I am new here, and a revert. I am 5 years old in Islam, and guess what? It's been a whole lot of brad new and exciting experience being a Muslim, mashaa Allah.

I am a website developer, and I propagate Islam with my technical skills. As part of the effort, I created an Islamic matrimonial website titled Ready For Nikkah where single brothers and sisters who are ready to make nikkah can hook up in and Islamic controlled environment. The using of the website is in compliance with the shari'ah, inshaa Allah. You can access the site at https://ready4nikkah.com in the mean time, registration and full access to contact members of interest is free. I am happy to be here.

Jazzakallahu khairan.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic