IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Unfaithful husband..need urgent replies please  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Unfaithful husband..need urgent replies please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cursedwife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unfaithful husband..need urgent replies please
    Posted: 30 April 2017 at 8:11pm
Aoa..
Im new to this forum. I recently found out two months ago tthat my husband has been unfaithful to me for the past 6 and a half years. Which is pratically the entire time we have been married. We have two young sons together. I had the opportunity to speak with his mistress...big mistake. She was unwilling to leave him. i was desparate for her to leave him so i ended up terribly bad mouthing mu husband to her so she would leave him. I painted a really ugly imgage of him...most of the things that i said were true tjough.

She ended up twisting my words and telling lies to my husabd abt what i had said. I was tryin to turn her against him and it back fired. She turned him against me. Now my husband hates me and doesnt want anything to do with me. Hes hurt that i degraded him infront of her and apoiled his image.

She btw is also married and has two kids. Her husband too ffound out abt this affair. But took her back becuz of kids. She gained his trust and started back the affair with my husband. My husband did the same when i found out. Convinced me he leaved her and gained back my trust. He too then started cheating again. I found out abt the entire thing now 2 months back.

I was tempted to tell her husband but my husband threathened me with divorce and if i did that he said he will marry her if i cause her divorce. So instead of telling her husband i spoke with her directly.

Please advise me what should i do now. She turned him against me. Hes hurt that i being his wife degraded him. He cant believe i would do that. Im so confused. I was killed by all the hurt i felt. I was deparate. I didnt know what else to do but to tell her that how can she plan to live with the type of person he is. I told all hia flaws all the bad things hes done to me. She twisted everything blew everything up and told him lies too. Mind you she pretended to believe me and cried with me etc etc pretended to be my friend.

My husband wont talk me says ive ruined our marriage. Hes angry. Am i wrong. I was so terribly hurt. Someone please help me. Im so exhausted ive tried to kill myself. We have been fighting faily for the past two months. Why cant she just leave him she has her own family. Shes decieving her husband doing haraam and she just went to perform umrah with her husband last month. That is the only time they did not speak. Allah gave her a chance to become a better person but instead she ruined my marraige. Im so lost.

Is my husband right to be angry with me. I have never uttered a bad word abt him to anyone not a single soul but this woman. That too i was desparate.

Cursed wife

Edited by Cursedwife - 30 April 2017 at 8:42pm
tryingkangaroo View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryingkangaroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2017 at 6:12am
this is a bit of an old post but whats the story now? is it any different? do you still require advice?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic