IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Guilt and shame  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Guilt and shame

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girlfr111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Guilt and shame
    Posted: 23 April 2017 at 4:50am
Hello,
I am a 18 year old muslim girl and I came to this forum for guidance.
Last night, I went out and kissed a guy that I've known for about a year. We both know that this leads to nothing since we don't have feelings for each other, he was drunk and I was not really aware of myself since I was intoxicated by the athmosphere. It was the first guy I ever kissed and I always felt unfit since all my friends have already had their first kiss.
Now I am not making any excuses. I know that I am responsible for what I'm doing.
Instantly after the kiss I felt immense guilt and shame, and both are still eating away at me.
I'm ashamed of myself for I have deceived God and my parents. They put trust in me and allowed me to go out and I acted recklessly. And I am extremely regretful because I have not followed the principles or Allah. I feel dirty and soiled.
I would like to go back and erase it and save my first kiss for my husband. And even if he doesn't care about me kissing another man before him, I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive myself for the sin I have commited.
I don't know what to do at this point.
Please help me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic