IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Girlfriend  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Girlfriend

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Girlfriend
    Posted: 21 April 2017 at 7:11am
Adnan, welcome. I suggest you take her advice, "better for us to not talk", as well as that of your parents. Do good and maybe the result will be good in the end. I pray things will end as you hope for.
adnanseif_ View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adnanseif_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2017 at 6:21pm
There is this girl who I love and am dating. She is Cuban. She comes from a broken family and I come from a very good family. She has many muslim friends including my sister. This girl I love has been to the masjid a couple times. She is a Christian aswell as her family. I was recently caught at school hanging out in the car with her. The principle informed my dad. My dad now hates her and says shes a trashy person who comes from a broken family. The school has a watch on me to see if I talk to her. She knows my family doesn�t like her and says its better for us to not talk so I don�t get in trouble. This girl isn�t a muslim or she doesn�t act like it. She has been interested in learning about it. If I give her a quran I don�t know if she will read it. I have strong feels about her and hope she becomes muslim In the future so we can get married. I don�t think my parents would approve of her because she isn�t a muslim and she comes from a broken family. My dad is very gudgmental and is always preaching islam to me. I want to continue talking to her because its hard for me not to. If my parents find out I will be in so much trouble. They already took my phone and my car and everything for along time. They almost took me out of school because they don�t want me to talk to that girl .I love her to much though. I need help because I don�t know what to do. Some one give me advice on how to talk to her or approach things to her or do things. I pray that she becomes a strong muslim and her family does too so my dad can accept them. I have never had sexual relations with her but I hugged and kissed a couple times. I am scared and I fear she wont become muslim one day and my dad wont accept her. Please pray she becomes a strong muslim and her family does because I want her to be the mother of my children and a good muslim mother too. Thank you for reading. Please email me or shoot me a private message or respond and give me advice. I am scared the advice will say to drop her because I cant . I love her to much to drop her.   
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic