IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Prophets Muhammad
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Miracles at the birth of our Prophet (S)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Miracles at the birth of our Prophet (S)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 786SalamKhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Miracles at the birth of our Prophet (S)
    Posted: 30 March 2017 at 12:20pm
Asalam Alaikum brothers.

I understand how people would have been aware of the miracles taking place in Arabia, but did anyone know what was happening in Persia? Such as the pillars of Khosrow's palace collapsing, and fire the Temple extinguishing.

Jazakallah.
syed_z View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syed_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2017 at 10:21pm
Few of the hundreds of miracles surrounding the Birth of Rasool Allah (SallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam)

Before and right after the birth of our Rasool Allah (SallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam) several amazing events occurred in the heavens and earth. Below are just to mention a few that have come to us through narrations recorded in the books of scholars of Islam. Please read and share in these 1st few days of Rabiul Awwal which is, as agreed upon by majority of scholars, most likely the time of his blessed birth.

Destruction of the Army that attacked Kabah

The year of the birth of Rasool Allah (SallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam), 50 days before his birth, Abraha, the king of Yemen attacked Kabah to destroy it. He led his forces with a huge elephant named Mahmudi marching ahead in front. When they came near Mecca, the elephant stopped. They could not find any way of making the elephant continue. Soon they came across a huge flock of birds that carried stones in their beaks and dropped from a great height that completely destroyed his army. A Miracle of Allah (swt) mentioned in the Quran:

Surah Al Fil (Chapter 105)
See you not how your Lord dealt with the companions of the elephant�
And He sent against them birds in flocks
Striking them with stones of hard clay

A light emerged from womb of Prophet�s mother Amina (RadiAllahu Anha)

Lady Amina, when she became pregnant, she saw in a dream-vision that a light came out of her that lit the land as far north as Syria. She was also told in her dream that she was pregnant with the master of this nation and the sign of that would be that when she gave birth to him she would see a light coming out with him that would shine over Bosra in Syria. �When this happens�, she was told, �call him Muhammad!� �I conceived him,� she said, �and suffered no pain until delivery. When he came out of me, a light came out with him that illuminated everything from East to West� She also said, �I saw the night I gave birth to him a light that illuminated the palaces of Syria so that I saw them.�

Uthman ibn Abi il Aas and Abdul Rahman Bin Awf narrated that their mothers said, �At the time of Muhammad�s (s) birth we saw the house filled with lights and the stars drew so near that I thought they were going to fall on us.�

The Prophet later confirmed this, saying, �My mother saw, when she gave birth to me, a light that illuminated the palaces of Bosra.�

Prophethood left the Children of Israel

Aisha said, �There was a Jewish merchant in Mecca on the night that the Prophet (s) was born. He inquired, Oh, people of Quraish, was there any newborn among you? They replied, We don�t know. He said, Tonight, the Prophet of this last nation was born. Between his shoulders there is a mark containing a few hairs on it like a horse�s mane (part on the back of horse�s neck). They accompanied the Jew and went to the Prophet�s mother, and asked her if they could see her son. She brought him to them and they uncovered his back and saw the birth mark, whereupon the Jew fell unconscious. When he regained consciousness, they asked him What is the matter with you? He answered, By Allah, prophethood has gone away from the children of Israel.� (Imam Ahmad Shihab ad-Din al-Qastallani, Sunnah.org)

Abu Lahab is in Hell but forgiven every Monday

Thuwaiba, the freed female slave of Abu Lahab. He freed her upon her bringing him the good news of the Prophet�s birth. After his death, Abu Lahab was seen in a dream, when he was asked, �How are you faring?� He answered, �I am in the fire. However, I get a break every Monday, when I am able to suck water from this spot between my fingers,� and he gestured with two of his fingertips. �This miracle is due to my freeing Thuwaiba when she brought me the good news of the birth of the Prophet.� (Sahih Bukhari)

Surah Masad
The power of Abu Lahab will perish, and he will perish. (111:1)

Ibn al Jazri said, �If Abu Lahab, the infidel, who was dispraised in a Qur�anic revelation, was nevertheless rewarded because of his rejoicing at the birth of the Prophet, how about Muslims from among his nation who rejoices in his birth and do the best they can out of love for him? By my life, their reward from Allah, the Generous, will be entry into the paradises of bliss with Allah�s abundant bounties.� (Imam Ahmad Shihab ad-Din al-Qastallani - Courtesy of Sunnah.org)

Jinns and Sorcerers (Jadugars) were cut off from the heavens

After his arrival in this world, especially during the night of his birth, shooting stars became more frequent, which was a sign that the access of Satan and jinn to information concerning the Unseen was to cease. Since Allah's Messenger (ASW) had appeared in this world with revelation, it was necessary to bar the knowledge concerning the Unseen that was transmitted by soothsayers and jinn and was inaccurate and mixed with falsehoods, so that their knowledge should not cause any doubt concerning revelation or resemble it. This is also confirmed by the Quran when a group of Jinns accepted Islam at the blessed hands of Rasool Allah (SallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam):

Surah Al Jinn
It has been revealed to me that a batch of the jinn listened; then they said, Surely we have heard a wondrous Qur'an�..And that we contacted the heaven, yet we found it filled with very strict guards and flaming (meteors). And verily, we used to sit there in stations, to (steal) a hearing, but any who listens now will find a flaming fire watching him in ambush.

(Miracles of Muhammad � Sheikh Said Al Nursi Bediuzzaman)

The 1000 Years old burning fire extinguished
The Persians followed the religion of worshipping fire. This religion had existed for quite a long while in Persia. When our dearest Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam) was born, one of the major places of fire worship where a huge bon of fire was lit for a 1000 years, immediately extinguished. This was indeed a great miracle for entire mankind that the message of Allah (swt) has arrived and is one free of all impurities of Shirk (Associating partners with Allah). The worshipping of fire, which is a creation of Allah, and worshiping any other creation of Allah, is unacceptable. (Al Raheeq Al Maktum)

Prophet plays with Moon in the cradle

The Prophet�s uncle, Al Abbas (r) said, �Oh, Messenger of Allah, what made me enter into your religion was my witnessing a sign of your prophethood. I saw you in your cradle talking tenderly to the Moon and pointing at it with your finger. It moved across the sky to wherever you pointed.� Muhammad said, �I was talking to it, and it talked to me, which distracted me from crying. I could hear the sound of its prostration under the throne.� (Imam Ahmad Shihab ad-Din al-Qastallani, Sunnah.org)

This moon would later be split in to 2 halves a result of another miracle of Prophet Muhammad (SalllAllahu Alaihi Wassallam). When he started preaching the Quraysh demanded him to split the moon if he was a true prophet. The Quran confirms this:

Surah Qamar (54:1)
The Hour has come near, and the moon has split [in two]

Wonders with Halima � The wet nurse of Rasool Allah (SallAllahu Alahi Wassallam)

It was a year of drought and famine and we had nothing to eat. I rode on a brown donkey. We also had with us an old she-camel. By All�h we could not get even a drop of milk. We could not have a wink of sleep during the night for the child kept crying on account of hunger. There was not enough milk in my breast and even the she-camel had nothing to feed him. At length we reached Makkah looking for children to suckle. Not even a single woman amongst us accepted the Messenger of All�h (Peace be upon him) offered to her. As soon as they were told that he was an orphan, they refused him. Every woman who came with me got a child to nurse and when we were about to depart, I said to my husband: �By All�h, I do not like to go back along with the other women without any baby. I should go to that orphan and I must take him.� He said, �There is no harm in doing so and perhaps All�h might bless us through him.� So I went and took him. When I lifted him in my arms and returned to my place I put him on my breast and to my great surprise, I found enough milk in it. He drank to his heart�s content, and so did his foster brother and then both of them went to sleep although my baby had not been able to sleep the previous night. My husband then went to the she-camel to milk it and, to his astonishment, he found plenty of milk in it. He milked it and we drank to our fill, and enjoyed a sound sleep during the night. The donkey that she rode when she came to Makkah was lean and almost foundered; it recovered speed much to the amazement of Haleemah�s fellow travellers. Their barren land sprouted forth luxuriant grass and beasts came back to them satisfied and full of milk. (Al Raheeq Al Maktum)

Edited by syed_z - 25 November 2017 at 10:23pm
adeeliqbal View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adeeliqbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2017 at 2:33am
But, we have a strong faith in these miracles. Being a Muslims we must believe on it.
ZAHRA1234 View Drop Down
Female islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZAHRA1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2018 at 3:06am
jazak Allah subhan Allah really nice sharing 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic