IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ishitikara and proposing to a man  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ishitikara and proposing to a man

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote treesing247 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ishitikara and proposing to a man
    Posted: 24 March 2017 at 6:39am
Salam Alikum and jumma mubarak. I am a revert who is thinking of proposing to a brother. I have been on my menses for the last week but before that I was doing istikhara and dua. I dont know if I have recieved an answer for my ishitikara. I have still been making dua. I plan on sending an email to him. I asked my wakil to look it over but he has not gotten back to me yet. I am not really sure what stage a wakil is needed.
Quraishi View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quraishi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2017 at 3:17am
Istekhara is just a dua, u get no answers as such as ur waiting for.
The answer to istekhara is whatever you end up doing.
As a convert and having non muslim family you dont really need a wakil to marry.
muni36 View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muni36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2017 at 12:03am
most brothers seems to be interested in white girls
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic