IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islam and the US Constitution  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islam and the US Constitution

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StevieRay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Islam and the US Constitution
    Posted: 23 March 2017 at 5:24pm
Hello:
I am trying to reply to Islamophobic posts on social media in order to counter the hatred toward Muslims, and I need to be better informed to answer their statements.

One statement I see quite often is, "Islam is not compatible with the US Constitution." Can someone help me with a response to this charge?

Another post claimed that the Qu'ran allows a Muslim to lie to a non-Muslim in order to achieve any goal. Can someone provide me with a proper response to this as well.

I appreciate your help. I believe true knowledge of another person's beliefs is the only way we can combat the rising hatred in our society.

Stevie Ray
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2017 at 1:28am
With this approach, my brother you would always be limited and short of answers to any new questions arising from your replies. The best way is to first ask them to provide their source of info before they allege anything against. Then verify if this info is authentic to their sources as well from your own sources. I would suggest that you collect and build a library of your resource from original sources such as Quran and authentic Ahadith literature. This way your knowledge would increase and that would enable you to analyse any such questions more logically. best regards
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic