IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My name is Jean  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My name is Jean

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hafajean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My name is Jean
    Posted: 22 March 2017 at 11:34pm
Greetings, my name is Jean and I am from Guam but now live on the coast of Oregon, USA. I decided to come here in hopes of learning. When I was a small child I use to draw people from the middle East. All my life I have been drawn to your culture. Grown, I am an artist and paint you.

I am so disappointed that our world's are torn apart, I will probably never get to visit your countries as I dreamed of doing. I love so much of your customs, beliefs, food, dress and find middle eastern people very attractive, beautiful faces.

I have made friends with a Muslim couple here but unfortunately they moved to Portland. We had so many discussions and shared foods. I am not your typical Christian. In my 30's I decided to take 7 years and study the Bible from the Hebrew and Greek to English, I spent about 16 hrs a day studying the scriptures. Unlike most Christians I do not believe Jesus was God, the Bible does not teach that not does it make sense he was God, I do not believe in the Trinity as it originated as a three headed God from ancient pagan beliefs, so I am not well received in most Christian churches.

From talks with my friend Amar we have a lot in common and He told me Muslims believe in Jesus but as a teacher not a God. Yeah!

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself with a little explaining about myself.

Jeani

icforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2017 at 3:27pm
Salam/Peace
Welcome Jeani, hope you can find some more friends here.
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2017 at 7:40am
Welcome and be at ease.
Hafajean View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hafajean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2017 at 8:37am
Thank you both for your kind and warm welcome.

Jean
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic