IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Experiences of Muslim Women's Education  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Experiences of Muslim Women's Education

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote libbyelizabeth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Experiences of Muslim Women's Education
    Posted: 08 March 2017 at 4:40am
Hi Everyone, I hope you are all well.

I'm hoping to ask a little bit of help. I'm currently a third year student at the University of Derby trying to investigate the experiences of Muslim Women in Western education. I'm wondering if any of you would be interested in taking part in a roughly 1/2 hour skype interview in order to aid my research. I understand that topics like this may be seen as sensitive, but the interview is strictly kept to topics such as learning, experiences in education and interactions within education. If you are interested or would like to know more, I can e-mail you a copy of the interview schedule for review.

All participants will be kept anonymous and all information confidential, and you will have all rights to withdraw from the study for any reason.

I am only in need of one person to take part and share their experiences. I am hoping my research will aid in understanding the experiences and needs of minority groups in education, as this is a largely under researched area of psychology.

If you have any questions then please contact me, if you would prefer to keep queries private then please contact me on the provided e-mail or on [email protected]

Thank you for taking the time to read this message and I hope you have a good day :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic