IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Writing to Allah in a diary  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Writing to Allah in a diary

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosebob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Writing to Allah in a diary
    Posted: 25 February 2017 at 6:27am

Writing to God is great. When I�m feeling down I always go to a letter where I was feeling better. It reminds me that not every day is the same. When bad things happen, it�s always nice to remember the good things in my life especially my family. It also gives me hope that one day I�ll be fine in heaven.

I�ve written to God about very serious topics and also light hearted ones. He loves you and is waiting to listen.

I�ve actually started using the computer recently, it�s nice but it can�t beat a book because you using your own writing to keep in contact with God. I�ve also collected a few kids drawing from my niece and nephew which I�ve added to my book.

I think in Islam, Judaism and Christianity one has a book that will be with God on the Day of Judgment. On that day it would be nice to say to God that we thought about it and started writing our own book in life for him to read since we were too impatient to see Him So try thinking of good topics that you both will enjoy.

It's also nice to write during Ramaldaan mashallah.

Anyway, I hope that I have helped you in some way. Start writing�you will be surprised to see what you�ve forgotten.

Take care.
Peace and blessings be upon you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic