IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Wants a proof that Quran is God's word  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wants a proof that Quran is God's word

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2017 at 2:44am
So it is the fact that the text has not been altered.

OK, how about the Torah? I am not sure but appart from the additional bits surrounding the central messages that is the same as it was in 300 BC or so isn't it?

Edited by Tim the plumber - 11 June 2017 at 3:41am
2Acts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2Acts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2017 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by AhmadJoyia AhmadJoyia wrote:

Originally posted by Abel Abel wrote:

Hi, I looked up what evidence the quran has to prove itself as the word of god, and I must say I found a lot of scientific facts and mathematical miracles in the Quran and it proved to me that this book was not by any humans but that doesn't necessarily means its from the one god,...

Well, my brother, for the sake of argument, if you are convinced that the book 'Quran' is not an human endeavor, then how can you not believe in its content which clearly state that God is One and only One. Other than this, the uniqueness of this book among all others on this planet and since time immemorial no other book can be matched with its preservation in its original form, is yet another feature worth praising, and that the book is by divinely protected. Thus it is extremely important that instead of superficial (statistical) conviction about the truth of the book, I would rather encourage you to start reading it and start absorbing its true meaning which are originating from the creator of this universe to the humans. This is the real study that we automatically convince you what you are look for in this book.

Best regards

Ahmadjoya your logic is faulty. Perhaps the Quran is from aliens or demons ? Also can you please explain what makes the Quran so unique. Ive tried to read it and found it boring, rambling, and repetitive.
What is your basis to say no other book can be matched in preservation in its original form. Your Hafiz have no idea if they are memorising and reciting the original Quran because there are no original copies. Uthman burned them all.
Also the Saana Quran found in the 1970s is the oldest most complete copy of the Quran and it proves there was and is still is significant variances with what Muslims believe their orthodox Quran to be.
The Quran divinely protected? Really? How do you know? Just because it says it is? Does that make it so ? and should it be any more divinly protected than the Bagavagita, Bible or I Ching ?

Edited by 2Acts - 12 June 2017 at 9:14pm
ABDULMALIQ ATTAR View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABDULMALIQ ATTAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 12:39am
Peace be to you Dear brother 
simple proof that the Quran is from God ,if you are Christian then you should believe in the old testament and the new testament. 
and there is prophecy in the Old testament  JEREmiah 14:15
"Therefore this is what the Lord says about the prophets who are prophesying in my name: I did not send them, yet they are saying, ‘No sword or famine will touch this land.’ Those same prophets will perishAM)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-19309AM" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px; font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;"> by sword and famine "
But Muhammed PBUH was not killed By sword or Famine. 
so he was not a liar Prophet.. so he was truely from God.. if not then why he was not killed (so the bible is wrong?!)
yandex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yandex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2018 at 2:40am
Originally posted by ABDULMALIQ ATTAR ABDULMALIQ ATTAR wrote:

so he was not a liar Prophet.. so he was truely from God.. if not then why he was not killed (so the bible is wrong?!)

I'm not sure about the relation between Bible (I'm not Christian) & Muhammad  but this is what Islamic sources say...

And if Muhammad had made up about Us some [false] sayings, We would have seized him by the right hand; Then We would have cut from him the aorta. (Quran 69: 44-46)

Narrated `Aisha:

The Prophet (ﷺ) in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O `Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."
SAHIH AL-BUKHARI 4428 Book of Military Expeditions led by the Prophet (pbuh) (Al-Maghaazi)

Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2018 at 9:12pm

simple proof that the Quran is from God ,if you are Christian then you should believe in the old testament and the new testament. 
"Therefore this is what the Lord says about the prophets who are prophesying in my name: I did not send them, yet they are saying, ‘No sword or famine will touch this land.’ Those same prophets will perishAM)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-19309AM" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px; font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;"> by sword and famine "

On what basis is the Bible wrong?.
If you say the Quran is the word of God then the Quran must have been the exacted mirror image of the Bible every word but no it isn't,The Angel Gabriel's name was used in vain by a lie because have stand in the presnece of God from the begining and He Gabriel would not have change a single word of God like its changed in the Quran to depict that Gabriel was the Angel that so called revealed the Quran to Muhammad is blasphemy against Gabriel and God with the intension to use His name to glorify Muhammad's own words and drag Gabriel into his lies.
Muhammad died of poisoning.
Jeremiah's words does not give a aproval to Muhammad to be a prophet.

Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2018 at 11:28pm

So are any and all would be profets who did not die by sword or famine also truely from God?
ABUAHMED View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABUAHMED Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2018 at 12:06am
Please follow my posts
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2018 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

On what basis is the Bible wrong?.
If you say the Quran is the word of God then the Quran must have been the exacted mirror image of the Bible every word but no it isn't,The Angel Gabriel's name was used in vain by a lie because have stand in the presnece of God from the begining and He Gabriel would not have change a single word of God like its changed in the Quran to depict that Gabriel was the Angel that so called revealed the Quran to Muhammad is blasphemy against Gabriel and God with the intension to use His name to glorify Muhammad's own words and drag Gabriel into his lies.
Muhammad died of poisoning.
Jeremiah's words does not give a aproval to Muhammad to be a prophet.

Sorry Peace maker,

You said: “If you say the Quran is the word of God then the Quran must have been the exacted mirror image of the Bible every word but no it isn't,”

I think you are just guessing that then the Quran must have been the exacted mirror image of the Bible.

What is in the earlier Scriptures is widely contained in the Qur'an, but what is in the Qur'an much is not in the earlier Scriptures.

The Quran is a Holy Book that completes the previous Scriptures (because it comes from one God), meaning God will not send another Book down again after the Quran because everything has completed. All the past, present and future information have all been presented in the Quran, and even in the Quran there is information that can give intuition to mankind in connection with the development of human science which until now mankind have not been able to uncover them (it means not a mirroring).

In Islam, "Gabriel" is an angel created by God, just like the other angels, only the tasks are different. This signifies the religion of Tawheed, that God is one and the Most Holy of all who associate Him.

You said: “Gabriel would not have change a single word of God like its changed in the Quran to depict that Gabriel was the Angel that so called revealed the Quran to Muhammad is blasphemy against Gabriel and God with the intension to use His name to glorify Muhammad's own words and drag Gabriel into his lies.”

Can you prove it? no one can make like the Quran, because it is God's promise:

“Verily, We, it is We who have sent down the Dhikr (Quran) and surely, We will guard it (from corruption).” (Al Hijr 15:9)

“Say: ‘If the mankind and the jinn were together to produce the like of this Quran, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they helped one another’.” (Al Israa 17:88)

This means proving that God challenges mankind if they are capable of making like the Qur'an (including the Prophet Muhammad also will not be able to make like the Quran).

You said: “Muhammad died of poisoning.”

Can you provide proofs of truth that fit with its history?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic