IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Wants a proof that Quran is God's word  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wants a proof that Quran is God's word

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wants a proof that Quran is God's word
    Posted: 24 February 2017 at 7:02am
Hi, I looked up what evidence the quran has to prove itself as the word of god, and I must say I found a lot of scientific facts and mathematical miracles in the Quran and it proved to me that this book was not by any humans but that doesn't necessarily means its from the one god, Islam teaches us that there are aliens in the world and we are not alone, and there is a high possibility there are aliens with high technology that can easily deceive Mohammad and give him this religion with some scientific miracles to make people believe in him what I want is a prove that cannot be from anyone but god not aliens or humans or devils or whatever I want an evidence that can only come from god, I cant build my belief without %100 evidence,
I want to make sure I am worshiping the right god in the right religion.
airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2017 at 1:37pm
@Abel
Quote I want to make sure I am worshiping the right god in the right religion.
I guess you're betting on the wrong horse and btw. there are no scientific miracles in the Quran - but a lot of people that like to read the tea leaves.

Airmano

Edited by airmano - 05 March 2017 at 1:38pm
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")
Saved View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2017 at 8:50am
One shouldn't confuse the supernatural for the miraculous.

Edited by Saved - 19 March 2017 at 8:51am
Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2017 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by Abel Abel wrote:

Hi, I looked up what evidence the quran has to prove itself as the word of god, and I must say I found a lot of scientific facts and mathematical miracles in the Quran and it proved to me that this book was not by any humans but that doesn't necessarily means its from the one god, Islam teaches us that there are aliens in the world and we are not alone, and there is a high possibility there are aliens with high technology that can easily deceive Mohammad and give him this religion with some scientific miracles to make people believe in him what I want is a prove that cannot be from anyone but god not aliens or humans or devils or whatever I want an evidence that can only come from god, I cant build my belief without %100 evidence,

Well its easy if Muhammad said the sun sets in murky pool then all muslims must believe it.

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Muhammad claimed that an angel spoke to him. I believe paul was right on there.

Mar 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if [it were] possible, even the elect.

Well Muhammad did not do well in the signs and wonders department , but he sure was a false prophet who spread a false message. Died like all false prophets die.

Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2017 at 1:46am
Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

Well its easy if Muhammad said the sun sets in murky pool then all muslims must believe it.

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Muhammad claimed that an angel spoke to him. I believe paul was right on there.

Mar 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if [it were] possible, even the elect.

Well Muhammad did not do well in the signs and wonders department , but he sure was a false prophet who spread a false message. Died like all false prophets die.

Like to see the efforts to spread peace there....(not).

Please pick 1 single bit of this more advanced science than was generally know at the time and let's have a look at it.

AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2017 at 9:57am

Hi, I looked up what evidence the quran has to prove itself as the word of god, and I must say I found a lot of scientific facts and mathematical miracles in the Quran and it proved to me that this book was not by any humans but that doesn't necessarily means its from the one god,...

Well, my brother, for the sake of argument, if you are convinced that the book 'Quran' is not an human endeavor, then how can you not believe in its content which clearly state that God is One and only One. Other than this, the uniqueness of this book among all others on this planet and since time immemorial no other book can be matched with its preservation in its original form, is yet another feature worth praising, and that the book is by divinely protected. Thus it is extremely important that instead of superficial (statistical) conviction about the truth of the book, I would rather encourage you to start reading it and start absorbing its true meaning which are originating from the creator of this universe to the humans. This is the real study that we automatically convince you what you are look for in this book.

Best regards

Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2017 at 11:27am
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_of_Hammurabi

The Code of Hammurabi is a well-preserved Babylonian law code of ancient Mesopotamia, dating back to about 1754 BC (Middle Chronology). It is one of the oldest deciphered writings of significant length in the world. The sixth Babylonian king, Hammurabi, enacted the code, and partial copies exist on a seven and a half foot stone stele and various clay tablets.
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2017 at 11:10pm
Some background info on 'Code of Hammurabi' [URL=%20http://www.history.com/news/history-lists/8-things-you-may-not-know-about-hammurabis-code]:

'Hammurabi�s edicts were a fixture of the ancient world, but the laws were later lost to history and weren�t rediscovered until 1901, when a team of French archeologists unearthed the famous diorite stele at the ancient city of Susa, Iran, once the seat of the Elamite Empire. Historians believe the Elamite King Shutruk-Nahhunte plundered the four-ton slab during a 12th century B.C. raid on the Babylonian city of Sippar and then brought it to Susa as a treasure of war. Shutruk-Nahhunte is thought to have erased several columns from the monument to make space for his own inscription, but no text was ever added. Today, the pillar is kept on display at the Louvre Museum in Paris.'

This shows, beside many other observations, that 'something' got lost to history. (We don't know what was lost and to what extent it was lost). That it was rediscovered in 1901, showing evidence of adulteration by those who 'plundered' it and brought it to their own land. The statement 'Shutruk-Nahhunte is thought to have erased several columns from the monument to make space for his own inscription,....' clearly indicates such a loss.
Nevertheless, I don't think I ever claimed 'Old is Gold' as any trait that Quran posses but that it is the only book preserved it its complete and original text. Not partial tablets found even much earlier than this Code of Hammurabi. Even more, the association of such tablets with their authors is only conjectural (by historian) and not the eye witness accounts etc.

Edited by AhmadJoyia - 09 June 2017 at 11:14pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic