IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - To non-Muslim neighbors  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

To non-Muslim neighbors

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To non-Muslim neighbors
    Posted: 03 April 2005 at 10:15pm

To some of you who are senior members here and are non-Muslim and have some knowledge of Islam and are not irritating this is not for you. I hope by now that some of you have some knowledge of Islam, however I understand that sometimes these forums are not the best sources of information and in knowing that people must seek information outside the internet sphere. One of my main problems that I have encountered here are those non-Muslims who do have questions but those questions form into accusations for example: Why do Muslims consider Jews and Christians as lower class infidels?

Clearly this is a missated question and is falsely applied to Muslims and in the world we live in today Muslims have a bad name because of peoples ignorance. I ask these non-Muslims to please respect this forum and other Muslims and I ask Muslims to respect non-Muslims who come in here. We all are examples of our beliefs and I pray that we all can have a discussion that is fruitful and stimulating..

tawhid View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tawhid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

One of my main problems that I have encountered here are those non-Muslims who do have questions but those questions form into accusations for example: Why do Muslims consider Jews and Christians as lower class infidels?

Clearly this is a missated question and is falsely applied to Muslims and in the world we live in today Muslims have a bad name because of peoples ignorance.

according to shariah law - and where shariah law is practiced...do christians and other faiths have the same exact rights as muslims? no

are christians and other faiths who do not take the shahada called infidels? yes

enough said.

bismalla al rahman al rahmin, sukran isa

tawhid

Edited by tawhid
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic