IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hello, question regarding wife, need help  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello, question regarding wife, need help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brother.Czarski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello, question regarding wife, need help
    Posted: 16 February 2017 at 1:51am
Assalamu Alaekum wa rahmatullah brothers and sisters,

I came here becasue i need help with explaining some things about Islam to my wife, i could use the help of a Muslim Scholar on the matter because i live in Poland where there isn't a place i could go to, to ask about this.

My wife is a Christian, i have a hard time trying to explain to her the symbolic meaning of Prophet Muhammad(sawas) and his marriage - and more importantly - consumation to Aisha(AS) at a yound age, i will be honest, even to me the matter seems hard to chew, but i have faith in Allah(swt)'s plan and i believe that it was not a case of pedophilia, but i don't know how to explain it to her in a way that does not repel her from Islam,

Thank you for reading this, please if you can guide me on how to proceed or maybe to someone who can help me with this.

Assalamu alaekum.

icforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2017 at 6:56pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic