IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Stories - How I Became Muslim?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islam in ancient societies  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islam in ancient societies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingfahd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Islam in ancient societies
    Posted: 12 February 2017 at 10:50am
This is 10000 years ago. A boy named Saragon,who lives with a forager tribe, in a remote valley of the east africa.
During day, he hunts with his tribesmen. At night, they make a bonfire, have dinner and then go to sleep.
Did Saragon ever come to know Islam? if not, is he going to be punished? If yes, then why? He never had a chance to get the invitation of islam?
If no, then what justifies it? He just gets a free pass?

Edited by kingfahd - 12 February 2017 at 10:52am
Ghazali View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghazali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2017 at 2:34pm

Sargon has similar biographical information as Musa (pbuh) as both were placed on rafts as infants and rescued, raised by noble families and rose to lead.

I think Sargon worshipped Asshur and if so it can be connected to Ahayah Asher Ahayah or I Am That I Am which is the name given to Musa (pbuh) when he asked.

It's equal to Ahura Mazda of Zoroaster and King Cyrus, shares the same symbol but adds Zoroaster (pbuh), I have heard and see no reason why not Zoroaster (pbuh) is a Monotheistic Prophet and King Cyrus is considered to be a Muslim, I was listening to an Imam yesterday talk about Juj and Majooj, I hope that's right if not Gog and Magog and he said as much, that Cyrus was truly Great and built some wall near Khazaria.

So why not Sargon?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic