IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jesus the married Rabbi ?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jesus the married Rabbi ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jesus the married Rabbi ?
    Posted: 07 February 2017 at 1:45pm
Zapping the internet I stumbled over this remarkable theory
I am not stating that the Talbiot Tomb is really Jesus family tomb but the case sounds rather compelling.
Since the newspaper I cite above is Israelian may be you should read this one to avoid conspiracy thoughts.

In any case it seems that the academic discussion about the subject is heating up and if there is more evidence in this direction coming along, both, Christianity as well as Islam will have a serious problem.

Airmano

Edited by airmano - 07 February 2017 at 1:48pm
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")
786SalamKhan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 786SalamKhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2017 at 10:03am
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2017 at 2:35pm
Links to online resources:
http://www.dennyburk.com/darrell-bock-and-bart-ehrman-agree/

The scholarly consensus (both Christian and non-Christian) rejects these theories.
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2017 at 10:15am
Originally posted by airmano airmano wrote:

Zapping the internet I stumbled over this remarkable theory
I am not stating that the Talbiot Tomb is really Jesus family tomb but the case sounds rather compelling.
Since the newspaper I cite above is Israelian may be you should read this one to avoid conspiracy thoughts.

In any case it seems that the academic discussion about the subject is heating up and if there is more evidence in this direction coming along, both, Christianity as well as Islam will have a serious problem.

Airmano

Hi Airmano, it is not surprising for the Muslims to see highly controversial identity of Jesus. If such basic things are highly controversial, how can anyone assume that more intricate matters of faith like the belief of unseen, could be taken to be correct at any level? Hence, no my brother, Muslims would not be concerned with such issues. For them these are nothing but confirming the fact that our Christian brothers are solely base their faith on conjectures and nothing with certainty.
Best regards
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2017 at 11:29am
Let the water be wine, it's my wedding after all.
airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2017 at 12:55pm
C'mon Ahmad,

you know that you're kidding.
Any (serious) proof that Jesus was not crucified ?

Airmano
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2017 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by airmano airmano wrote:

C'mon Ahmad,

you know that you're kidding.
Any (serious) proof that Jesus was not crucified ?

Airmano

Ah! My brother, the onus is on those who declares that 'Jesus was crucified'. Isn't it? Authentic proof and not from conjectured based biblical hypothesis.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2017 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by Tim the plumber Tim the plumber wrote:

Let the water be wine, it's my wedding after all.

only if you stick to your Vow of drinking water assuming it to be wine.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic