IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Education
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Offering Online Tutoring to Brothers  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Offering Online Tutoring to Brothers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekerofilm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Offering Online Tutoring to Brothers
    Posted: 28 January 2017 at 5:03pm
Bismillah ir-rahman ir-raheem

Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatallaahi wa barakaatuhu

I am a high school student in my junior year (technically senior year because I am graduating early alhamdulillah) and I am offering to tutor (online) my brothers in Islam.

Alhamdulillah, I have a strong background in math, science, and computing. Throughout my youth, I have gained experience in the field of computer programming and I am skilled in Python, C/C++, algorithm design, and basic low-level programming. I am also very computer literate and have certifications in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Please visit https://goo.gl/Y9kCgs to view my academic record and academic awards. If you are still dubious, I am willing to offer the first session for free to prove to you that I am qualified inshallah. If you are interested in my service, please send me a private message so we can discuss payment and timing inshallah.

Wa alaykum assalaam wa rahmatallaahi wa barakaatuhu
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic