IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Clear up misconceptions about Islam and Iran  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Clear up misconceptions about Islam and Iran

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ای& Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Clear up misconceptions about Islam and Iran
    Posted: 14 January 2017 at 12:10pm
Hi feriends.....

ask me your questions abuot Islam and Iran so I answer it immediately and so we will discuss about it
thans alot
ای& View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ای& Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2017 at 2:19am
Is Islamic Republic the best government system in the world at this time?

Edited by ای& - 01 February 2017 at 2:20am
ای& View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ای& Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2017 at 2:21am
The answer is Ok!
ای& View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ای& Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2017 at 2:27am
Because that system reverts to The Last Holy book Quran and the orders and speeches and interpretations of 12 infallibles!
So there are less mistakes in that than others.
ای& View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ای& Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2017 at 2:39am
Don't forget this note that we should cut off between our facts and Islam because the Islam is look like multiplication table and our facts in Islam is look like the fact of multiplication!
airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2017 at 7:26am
@ای&
Just take your own question:
"Is Islamic Republic the best government system in the world at this time?"

"The best" means better than any others. What places it above, say the Icelandic system ?

Airmano
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")
ای& View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ای& Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2017 at 9:52am
Originally posted by airmano airmano wrote:

@ای&
Just take your own question:
"Is Islamic Republic the best government system in the world at this time?"

"The best" means better than any others. What places it above, say the Icelandic system ?

Airmano

Hi friend
I don't talk about places in the world
I talk about the government systems...ok?
so we shouldn't say Icelandic system or British system or Japanese system or others.
We have absolute monarchy or conditional monarchy or republic government system in the world...Ok?
so we arrive to what government system is the best in the world?
so I said the Islamic republic is the best in the word and I said my reasons above.

If you have another view tell me to discuss about it.

Thanks
airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2017 at 8:51am
Quote ای&:
...so I said the Islamic republic is the best in the word and I said my reasons above.
Do you refer to your sentence:
"Because that system reverts to The Last Holy book Quran and the orders and speeches and interpretations of 12 infallibles!
So there are less mistakes in that than others.
?"

If so, why should people who do not see anything divine in the Quran adopt this kind of system ?

Airmano

Edited by airmano - 16 February 2017 at 8:52am
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic