IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Child spat into well  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Child spat into well

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jawed Iqbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Child spat into well
    Posted: 09 November 2016 at 11:26pm
Shaykh Muhammad Bin Sulaymān Jazūlī has said, �I was on a journey. The time of pray came at a place. There was a well but no bucket and rope. I was in worry. Meanwhile, a girl looked from the top of a house and asked, �What are you looking for?� I replied, �Rope and bucket.� She asked my name. I replied: Muhammad Bin Sulaymān Jazūlī. The girl said surprisingly, �My goodness! You are the one who is very renowned but your condition is that you cannot even take out water from the well!� Saying this she spat into the well. The water suddenly and amazingly rose up. After he made Wuḍū he asked the girl, �Daughter! Tell me truly. How have you got this miracle?� She replied, �I recite Ṣalāt-�Alan-Nabī in abundance. By virtue of it, this miracle has taken place.�
Child spat into well

Edited by Jawed Iqbal - 09 November 2016 at 11:27pm
Ceo3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceo3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2016 at 8:55pm
Is this order from Quran? Or did the Prophet SAW say we should do this? I am not aware that is why iam asking.
Jawed Iqbal View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jawed Iqbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2016 at 12:19am
(its story of the Man. and a child)
Allah Order to Muslims for Sending Durood on Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic