IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Muslims in US  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Muslims in US

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceo3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2016 at 12:58pm
Thank you for sharing brother.

It was just a matter of time hey. I dont believe it too be all americans who are of this opinion but a handful who are manipulated by the media and 'the man' to achieve their aims. If we look at the history of US they always need their people to be fearful of some group. The native americans, chinese, japenese, russians, roswel, african american now muslims. To keep ones population fearful they able to exact power, exert greater influence, hide the truth, manipulate and suppress.

But they plot and Allah swt plots too. Its predicted that the dollar will be replaced early in the new year by a new currency as the worlds international currency. And just like that US superpower will be no more.

And Allah swt knows best.
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2016 at 2:39am
There will be no extermination of Muslims in the US or any other proper democratic nation.

That westerners feel threatened by Muslims in their midst is hardly surprising. Constantly the only people threatening the western world in either a violent or cultural way is the meam of Islam.

I expect that this will end when the Islamic world comes to terms with the modern, scientific, world. The Christian world took 200+ years to do this. I hope, and expect, the Islamic world to do it a lot quicker but between then and now situations like Syria are par for the course.

I ask Muslims to not export their wars outside the places it actually matters and to understand that from the outside the Sunni/Shia stuff makes as much sense as the 3 wars/civil mass blood-lettings the Christian world had over how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Ceo3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceo3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2016 at 3:42am
Originally posted by TheWay TheWay wrote:

WEL, I POSTED A WARNING HERE THAT WE ARE UNDER GREAT THREAT HERE IN THE US , JUST 3 MILLION OF US IN A COUNTRY OF 360 MILLION WHO HAVE NO LOVE FOR US, AND THAT JAN 21 THEY WILL SEEK TO HARM US AND I SEE MY POST IS GONE .....WELL I DID TRY , BUT THOSE WHO MOD THIS WISH TO CLOSE THEIR EYES�...WE WILL BE LEAVING FOR CANADA AT THE END OF THE MONTH

I feel for you brother, i pray Allah swt makes it easy for you and the marginalised in that country. Allah swt has shown us in history that he removes the believers before destroying a country, i hope govt rather somehow amends their ways before the inevitable
Ceo3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceo3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2016 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by Tim the plumber Tim the plumber wrote:

There will be no extermination of Muslims in the US or any other proper democratic nation.That westerners feel threatened by Muslims in their midst is hardly surprising. Constantly the only people threatening the western world in either a violent or cultural way is the meam of Islam. I expect that this will end when the Islamic world comes to terms with the modern, scientific, world. The Christian world took 200+ years to do this. I hope, and expect, the Islamic world to do it a lot quicker but between then and now situations like Syria are par for the course. I ask Muslims to not export their wars outside the places it actually matters and to understand that from the outside the Sunni/Shia stuff makes as much sense as the 3 wars/civil mass blood-lettings the Christian world had over how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

In most of modern civil wars US had a part to play. Iraq, invaded for WMD non found, still suffering. Yet US supported sadam to fight iran. Afghan US supported against Russia. Now proof hillary created IS. Its countries own citizens commiting acts of terror, if a teenager shoots his classmates his depressed, but God forbid he has an arabic name his islamis radical. The same bias americans show to their own african american citizens, his black so he must be a drug dealer or criminal.

Surely russia, north korea, iran ect are more of a threat as they can blow up US many times over? I can see how from financial point of view Islam not compatable with current economics of the world and threat to big banking. But until couple of decades ago there was no such thing as islamic terrorist. The tenets of islam hasnt changed but why now branded as threat? Also remember one has to make own mind up on what constitutes threat, few years ago US branded ANC and Mandela as terrorist, just because he was standing up against oppression?
asep48garut60 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep48garut60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2016 at 3:45pm

Originally posted by asep48garut60 asep48garut60 wrote:

Assalaamu�alaikum Ceo,

You're welcome..

Approximately 1.400 years ago, the Prophet Muhammad SAW said:
"It will not happen apocalypse so the sunrise from the west, if the sun has risen from the west, and all people see it then all of them will believe, and that time is of no use faith in someone who has never been a believer before it." (Bukhari and Muslim from Abu Hurairah. and the history of Ahmad, Abu Dawud and Ibn Majah).

Most of the Muslims Scholars say that the hadith which states that the sun will rise from the west is true physically, and others say that it was a form of metamorphosis, as an example of the number of Muslims in Western Countries is increasing.

But according to my personal thought, both of these are possibility going to happen.
Wallaahu a'lamu.

Wassalaam,
Asep
If the sun rises in the West the earth has changed direction of spin.Truely this would require a force that is incomprehensable. I cannot imagine any force strong enough to do this without it smashing the earth ti pieces fist. There would be no earth left. So if that is required for the day of judgement then we are safe for all time. Or at least safe untill the expanding sun swallows the earth. About a billion years or so.

Dear Tim the plumber,

I agree with you that it requires strength incomprehensable, and that only God can do it, given that human knowledge is not the same with the creator of this universe, as mentioned in the Quran 17:85
"..and not you have been given knowledge except only a little."

One of the verses in the Qur'an relating to the Hadith about the sun rises in the west is the Quran 6: 158
�The faith of someone is useless who has no faith before, or there's no effort to do good with the faith..�

God is Aware of this universe, from the start to end, and mankind just told to look for the mystery in the phenomenon of this universe, as mentioned in the Quran 55:33
"O the jinn and mankind! If you are able to penetrate the zones of the heavens and the earth, then do it. You will not be able to penetrate it except by force. "

Here is discovery that came from a scientist from NASA, named Demitri Bolykov.
He said that the movement of the earth every year to grow rapidly and at some point will lead to two magnetic poles (shaft) of the earth changed places. the earth's rotation will lead to the opposite direction. And that's when the sun will rise from the West.

Bolykov join in a study led by Prof. Nicolai Kosinikov, one expert in the field of physics. The study was conducted on a sample of which was tested in the laboratory to study a theory about the rotation of the earth and its axis.

He designed a sample of the form of balls filled with a thin board of molten metal and placed on a magnetic body formed by the electrodes opposing currents. When an electric current runs on two electrodes then generate magnetic force and the ball is filled with a thin board of the metal began to spin on its axis. This phenomenon is known as "Motion Integral Magno Electro-Dynamics". This motion at substantially into the activity of the earth's rotation on its axis.

Balykov repeatedly claiming to have done research that earth's magnetic poles began in 1970 moving at a speed of not more than 10 km in a year. But in the years going speeds up to 40 km in a year. Even in 2001, it is known that the Earth's magnetic pole moved from its place until it reaches a distance of 200 km in one motion. "Then the earth with the influence of a magnetic lead two magnetic poles alternately place and will be heading in opposite directions. When that happens, the sun will rise from the west, "said Bolykov.

Regards,
Asep
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2016 at 5:17am
Originally posted by Ceo3 Ceo3 wrote:

There will be no extermination of Muslims in the US or any other proper democratic nation.That westerners feel threatened by Muslims in their midst is hardly surprising. Constantly the only people threatening the western world in either a violent or cultural way is the meam of Islam. I expect that this will end when the Islamic world comes to terms with the modern, scientific, world. The Christian world took 200+ years to do this. I hope, and expect, the Islamic world to do it a lot quicker but between then and now situations like Syria are par for the course. I ask Muslims to not export their wars outside the places it actually matters and to understand that from the outside the Sunni/Shia stuff makes as much sense as the 3 wars/civil mass blood-lettings the Christian world had over how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

In most of modern civil wars US had a part to play. Iraq, invaded for WMD non found, still suffering. Yet US supported sadam to fight iran. Afghan US supported against Russia. Now proof hillary created IS. Its countries own citizens commiting acts of terror, if a teenager shoots his classmates his depressed, but God forbid he has an arabic name his islamis radical. The same bias americans show to their own african american citizens, his black so he must be a drug dealer or criminal.

Surely russia, north korea, iran ect are more of a threat as they can blow up US many times over? I can see how from financial point of view Islam not compatable with current economics of the world and threat to big banking. But until couple of decades ago there was no such thing as islamic terrorist. The tenets of islam hasnt changed but why now branded as threat? Also remember one has to make own mind up on what constitutes threat, few years ago US branded ANC and Mandela as terrorist, just because he was standing up against oppression?

I agree that the difference between terrorist and freedom fighter is small but I disagree that America created IS or that Islam has not been fighting the modern world for several centuries in some form. Or perhaps in some place might be a better way to say it.

That there are threats to the west beyond Islam is agreed. That they are doing less about it other than shouting. IS etc is killing people. And yes again I agree that a Muslim ***** fool with a gun on a shooting spree is a terrorist when his classmate is just a mad *****. That is media bias which is just the same in the head of that fool of a teenage Muslim.

The propaganda of IS is greatly reinforced by US/Western actions of invading places in the Muslim world.

That the US/West has invaded places to stop Muslims being killed such as Bosnia is not talked about by the Islamic propagamda.

Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2016 at 5:24am
Originally posted by asep48garut60 asep48garut60 wrote:

Dear Tim the plumber,

I agree with you that it requires strength incomprehensable, and that only God can do it, given that human knowledge is not the same with the creator of this universe, as mentioned in the Quran 17:85
"..and not you have been given knowledge except only a little."

One of the verses in the Qur'an relating to the Hadith about the sun rises in the west is the Quran 6: 158
�The faith of someone is useless who has no faith before, or there's no effort to do good with the faith..�

God is Aware of this universe, from the start to end, and mankind just told to look for the mystery in the phenomenon of this universe, as mentioned in the Quran 55:33
"O the jinn and mankind! If you are able to penetrate the zones of the heavens and the earth, then do it. You will not be able to penetrate it except by force. "

Here is discovery that came from a scientist from NASA, named Demitri Bolykov.
He said that the movement of the earth every year to grow rapidly and at some point will lead to two magnetic poles (shaft) of the earth changed places. the earth's rotation will lead to the opposite direction. And that's when the sun will rise from the West.

The rotation of the earth will not change. That there may well be weird changes to the magnetic field of the earth which will eventually lead to the magnetic poles shifting around to the opposite poles of the earth is not the same. In the prophet's day he did not have a magnetic compass. His east and west were determined by the rise and setting of the sun.

Quote Bolykov join in a study led by Prof. Nicolai Kosinikov, one expert in the field of physics. The study was conducted on a sample of which was tested in the laboratory to study a theory about the rotation of the earth and its axis.

He designed a sample of the form of balls filled with a thin board of molten metal and placed on a magnetic body formed by the electrodes opposing currents. When an electric current runs on two electrodes then generate magnetic force and the ball is filled with a thin board of the metal began to spin on its axis. This phenomenon is known as "Motion Integral Magno Electro-Dynamics". This motion at substantially into the activity of the earth's rotation on its axis.

Balykov repeatedly claiming to have done research that earth's magnetic poles began in 1970 moving at a speed of not more than 10 km in a year. But in the years going speeds up to 40 km in a year. Even in 2001, it is known that the Earth's magnetic pole moved from its place until it reaches a distance of 200 km in one motion. "Then the earth with the influence of a magnetic lead two magnetic poles alternately place and will be heading in opposite directions. When that happens, the sun will rise from the west, "said Bolykov.

Regards,
Asep

The magnetic west. The direction of the spin of the earth will be unchanged.

Ceo3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceo3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2016 at 5:10am

Originally posted by Ceo3 Ceo3 wrote:

I agree that the difference between terrorist and freedom fighter is small but I disagree that America created IS or that Islam has not been fighting the modern world for several centuries in some form. Or perhaps in some place might be a better way to say it.That there are threats to the west beyond Islam is agreed. That they are doing less about it other than shouting. IS etc is killing people. And yes again I agree that a Muslim ***** fool with a gun on a shooting spree is a terrorist when his classmate is just a mad *****. That is media bias which is just the same in the head of that fool of a teenage Muslim.The propaganda of IS is greatly reinforced by US/Western actions of invading places in the Muslim world. That the US/West has invaded places to stop Muslims being killed such as Bosnia is not talked about by the Islamic propagamda.

Definetly US has done good in the world, from sharing technology to bringing down communism to removing oppression in some lands. I might also add that even so called muslims rulers oppress their own people and many muslims oppose the Saudis. In most cases US have their own agenda, there were many occassions of geneocide in Africa but nothing but lip service by the so called world powers, ie Rwanda. So US not anti islam but anti anything that does not comply with her ideals. Ito IS created by US check out wikileaks where proof of funding to Qatar n Saudi from US
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic