IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Muslims in US  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Muslims in US

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceo3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Muslims in US
    Posted: 09 November 2016 at 2:00am
The Prophet SAW said that some of the signs of the last hour are smoke, fire in Yemen, earthquakes in the east, west and Arabia, Sahih.

India schools are closed due to bad smog, the war in Yemen, the great tsunami which killed 100000s last decade. Allah SWT has given ample signs to the muslims and God fearing of US to leave or prepare for collapse. Nobody knows when, ppl have been predicting for a long time, however each day is a day closer.

Allah SWT knows best.
asep48garut60 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep48garut60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2016 at 6:26pm
Assalaamu�alaikum Ceo,

Indeed, this Hadith is authentic, and we don't know when Judgment Day will come. But for a Muslim should not be afraid in wherever they live as long as they consistent to run the commandments of Allah and away from what is forbidden by Allah, Insha Allah, Muslims will be saved by Allah SWT.

Narrated by Muslim and Hakim:
"Verily Allah will send a wind that is softer than silk from the south, there's no one of the people who is still has the faith to Allah in their heart will be left, although as weighing of seeds, unless they will be deprived their roh."

Narrated by Muslim, Ahmad, Tirmidzi, Ibnu Majah:
"At the gate doomsday will come winds that will repeal spirits (Roh) every Mu'min."

The Hadiths explains about the end of life of the ummah of Muslims before the smoke come out or the emergence of dense fog before the coming of the Hour. Insha'Allah, all Mu'min will not experience the event of doomsday.

Therefore, if Muslims want to leave the US only for vigilance and had been contemplated, no problem.

Wassalaam,
Asep
Ceo3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceo3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2016 at 8:38pm
Wa alaykum salaams,

Thank you Asep and Jazakkalah Khair for you always sharing so beautifully!

What iam getting at is should muslims not make Hijrah as the Prophet SAW did due to the torment they facing in US. Their job is done there as all of US should know Islam now. My concern is when Allah SWT anger descends on US, as on all corrupt nations before, muslims will be in harms way.

Salaams,

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep48garut60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2016 at 3:49am
You're welcome Ceo, and Jazakallahu Khair for you too.

Oh, I see, now I pray to Allah, may all servants of Allah wherever they are always given the physical and spiritual salvation by Allah Subhaanahu Wata'ala. Ameen.
I really understand what is meant by you, my brother.

Wassalaam,
Asep
Ceo3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceo3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2016 at 7:22am
I see you in Indo Malay area, how is Islam there, is govt Islamic and do they folow Prophet SAW. I too thinking of relocating to a better Muslim environment?
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep48garut60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2016 at 3:15pm
My Bro Ceo,
My country is a Republic, not an Islamic country. And if you want to move to a better Muslim environment, I personally rather difficult to describe accurately, maybe you can look at other sources such as google etc.

Wassalaam,
Asep
syed_z View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syed_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2016 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by Ceo3 Ceo3 wrote:

Wa alaykum salaams,

Thank you Asep and Jazakkalah Khair for you always sharing so beautifully!

What iam getting at is should muslims not make Hijrah as the Prophet SAW did due to the torment they facing in US. Their job is done there as all of US should know Islam now. My concern is when Allah SWT anger descends on US, as on all corrupt nations before, muslims will be in harms way.

Salaams,

Asalaam O Alaikum Ceo3,

The job of preaching of Islam will never be done. In fact it will continue not only in US but all parts of globe especially in lands with non Muslim majority. Hearing about Islam is not the same as understanding the message. To comprehend the message of Islam takes time.

When Muslims were confronted with post 9/11 period in US they were suffering from the same anxiety that 'Muslims will have to leave' and the 'time of Muslims in US is now over'. But Allah (swt) had something else planned and Allah (swt) is the best of those who plan:

(3:54) Then they schemed, and Allah countered their schemes by schemes of His own. Allah is the best of schemers.

The negativity spread about Islam in the mainstream Western media back fired. The non - muslims such as Christians, Atheists etc began to do more research on Islam and the light of Islam began to enter their hearts. Thousands of Americans accepted Islam due to the propaganda that was being spread against Islam.

Not only that but also the Muslims who had gone astray from their Deen (Islamic way of life) began to adopt the path of faith instead of the various ideological thoughts that they had come to accept due to the influence of a secular culture in which they were brought up. Due to Muslims being marginalized in their societies made them turn back towards Islam. Allah (swt) through His Divine scheme enabled the dead hearts that were devoid of faith, to become alive:

(3:27) He brings the living out of the dead and He brings the dead out of the living

The plans to initiate a Muslim registry by the newly elected US government of President Donald Trump is already garnering a lot of support for the Muslims by non � Muslims from all backgrounds:

Twitter users say #IWillRegister, hit out at Muslim registry talks

http://www.dawn.com/news/1297107/twitter-users-say-iwillregister-hit-out-at-muslim-registry-talks

As more racist approach towards Muslims in American is being employed by Donald Trump and his close aides, many Americans are coming out in support of Muslims. There is a high school where students and Teachers start donning the Hijab to show support for their Muslim students:

Students, teachers wear hijabs to support Duluth East freshman

http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/news/4160973-students-teachers-wear-hijabs-support-duluth-east-freshman

The Amazon company made this ad which shows the affection between a Muslim Imam and a Christian Vicar, very interesting:

Muslim-Christian Unity

http://images.dawn.com/news/1176604/this-ad-celebrating-muslim-christian-unity-is-the-hope-we-need

The more prejudice US government policies will be against the Muslims the more exposure non-Muslims will have of Islamic teachings and inshA�Allah more Islam will spread.

The good is hidden, we cannot immediately comprehend but it gradually comes to the surface. The election of Donald Trump might prove beneficial for the Muslims around the globe in many ways, we will InshA'Allah realize with time:

(Al Quran - 2:216)... but it may well be that you hate a thing the while it is good for you, and it may well be that you love a thing the while it is bad for you: and God knows, whereas you do not know

Ceo3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceo3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2016 at 10:08pm
Wa alaykum salaams,

Thank you Asep.

Very nicely put Syed, appreciate it.

My comments are borne from hurt to see my brothers and sisters suffer from no reason other than their faith. Its heartening to see good Americans supporting true freedom of religion. In fact in many aspects the west is leading in the gaining, development and dissemanation of Islam. Perhaps the sun rising in the west as per Hadith is such that the west will lead Islam forward.

Allah SWT gave each nation a Prophet to teach but when they did not follow they were destroyed and the Believers ordered to leave. Its not what I want but the law of The Almighty SWT. Hardship in Deen is reward in the Hereafter and suffering rewarded with patience.

And Allah SWT knows best.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic