IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Best of Deceivers or Planners?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Best of Deceivers or Planners?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2016 at 1:33pm
syed_z

Quote Bearing witness against their false beliefs does not mean they will be sent to the hellfire. It's better for you to ponder over the words 1st before coming to conclusion.
I appreciate the tolerance you imply with your doubt. I once did a little survey amongst (Turkish) Muslims. About 2/3 were convinced that Christians would (automatically) go to hell.

Now read below what you have written yourself. Doesn't this sound like an open menace ?
Quote The christians have to believe in him [Jesus] as the Prophet and not a son of God. If they fail to do so before their deaths then Jesus himself will bear witness against them on the day of judgement.

Airmano

Edited by airmano - 30 November 2016 at 1:38pm
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")
syed_z View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syed_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2016 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by airmano airmano wrote:

syed_z

Quote Bearing witness against their false beliefs does not mean they will be sent to the hellfire. It's better for you to ponder over the words 1st before coming to conclusion.
I appreciate the tolerance you imply with your doubt. I once did a little survey amongst (Turkish) Muslims. About 2/3 were convinced that Christians would (automatically) go to hell.

Now read below what you have written yourself. Doesn't this sound like an open menace ?
Quote The christians have to believe in him [Jesus] as the Prophet and not a son of God. If they fail to do so before their deaths then Jesus himself will bear witness against them on the day of judgement.

Airmano

Airmano,

That is not an open menace because I quoted 5:118 which says "You may punish Your servants or forgive them for You are Majestic and Wise."

Decision to forgive or punish belongs to God, the Most Wise The Most Forgiving, not you or me or Jesus, son of Mary (alaihi Salaam).

As for your survey, let me tell you that if I was to go and do a survey amongst Christians or Jews or with people of any religious denomination as to what they think will happen to all others in the hereafter then I'm pretty sure the majority would respond the same. Do you know why? Because Quran says:

6:116-117

If you obeyed most of those on earth, they would lead you away from the path of God. They follow nothing but speculation; they are merely guessing. Your Lord knows best who strays from His path and who is rightly guided.

All Muslims don't know their scriptures well. All they know is that if any one is not a Muslim then they are Kafirs (reject the truth) and if they are Kafirs then they will go to the hellfire in the hereafter for their Kufr (rejection) because Quran is explicit on that. But all Muslims don't understand the message of the Quran as it should be. What you should have done is not gone to a walking Muslim on the street, you should have gone to a scholar and asked him.

Let me tell you fact what Islam teaches us. Any one who does Kufr (Rejects the truth) knowingly and willingly and if he dies on that Kufr (Rejection) only he will be punished. But anyone who knows and understand the truth and still does Kufr (rejects the truth) but repents before his death then he will not be punished. He in fact will go to paradise. Any one who does Kufr without knowing and dies will also be forgiven because he did not know and will only be questioned about what he knew. God does not punish till He has made things clear.

Now who dies on Kufr and who does not, regardless of whichever religious denomination he belongs to, Muslims have no right to pass judgment on each individual because the knowledge of Unseen is with God and He will decide best for each.

The Prophet s described the disbelievers in the sound hadith in Al-Bukhari as the �denizens of the Fire,� saying, �Shall I not tell you who the denizens of the Fire are?� His companions replied, �Indeed, tell us.� He then said, �Every cruel, harsh, puffed up, miserly, arrogant one.�

To claim that every Christian is a Disbeliever and is a denizen of the hell fire would actually be an ignorant statement to make. Unfortunately most Muslims are unaware of the what Islam teaches us about all non-Muslims around the world.

syed_z View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syed_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2016 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by Saved Saved wrote:

So, Allah made something not true appear as true; how is that the best of plans? Why didn't he translate Jesus to paradise; Why use Makr (Deception) which only led to Christianity? How is that the best of plans???

To test those who followed Jesus son of Mary (alaihi Salaam) and those who opposed him i.e. the Elite and influential among the Jews. Why? Because this life is nothing but a test and the world is nothing but a testing ground.

They both failed. The Jews were tested through his miraculous birth and they alleged false accusation on the Blessed Pure Virgin Maryam (alaihi Salaam) of adultery so they failed.

The Christians were tested through son of Mary (alaihi Salaam's) miracles he performed and miraculous raising up when the disbelievers tried to kill him. The later followers of Jesus (alaihi Salaam) who came to develop a term called 'christian' started to believe that he was God's incarnate even though the earlier followers of Jesus son of Mary (alaihi Salaam) never had such beliefs as they knew his warnings:

Gospel of Barnabas: Chapter 93

`I confess before heaven, and I call to witness everything that dwelleth upon the earth, that I am a stranger to all that ye have said; seeing that I am man, born of mortal woman, subject to the judgement of God, suffering the miseries of eating and sleeping, of cold and heat, like other men. Wherefore when God shall come to judge, my words like a sword shall pierce each one [ of them] that believe me to be more than man.'

�Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:� (Acts: 2-22)

God tests his creatures and reminds them in the following Verse of the Quran:

(3:19) True Religion, in God�s eyes, is islam: [devotion to Him alone]. Those who were given the Scripture disagreed out of rivalry, only after they had been given knowledge��if anyone denies God�s revelations, God is swift to take account�� if they argue with you [Prophet], say, �I have devoted myselfd to God alone and so have my followers.

The scriptures given to the Jews including the Gospel given to the Christians were handed for a test to see how they handle them. Unfortunately due to mutual fighting they miserably failed by distorting the words and the meanings.
syed_z View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syed_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2016 at 7:37pm

This is not true. We don't believe Jesus is the sired son of God. Muslims think we believe that. We Believe God is one and Jesus is His Word. You believe God is one and Muhammad is his slave messenger.

We didn't make up the phrase "son of God." God called Jesus His son. Your argument is with God and not Christianity

What do you mean by sired son? Did your belief just change within these few days? You were saying throughout this forum that you believe him to the 'Only Son of God'.

"Israel is my son, even my firstborn" Exodus 4:22

"He shall build an house for my name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom for ever. I will be his father, and he shall be my son": 2 Samuel 7:13-14

"Adam, which was the son of God" Luke 3:38

The above references to others as �Sons� clearly contradicts your concept of Jesus, son of Mary (alaihi Salaam), being the only son of God.

First of all. this all seems like a discrepancy, bc Allah alludes to the Christian trinity as being the son, mother and father (Allah). There is no such trinity in Christianity of God's oneness.
Allah also said "they do disbelieve who say Allah is the third of three." Allah didn't appear to know that to Christianity the third person of the trinity is the Holy Spirit and not Allah or the father

God makes it clear when He mentions the blasphemy of those who claim to be followers of Jesus son of Mary (alaihi Salaam) who when they say:

5:73 Those people who say that God is the third of three are defying [the truth]: there is only One God.

God is not the 3rd in sequence. Whether you put him 1st or 2nd or 3rd, none can be joined with him and thats what Allah (swt) is making clear to you.

3 in one and all are the same? Whether you call it worshiping Jesus, worshiping Holy Spirit or whatever, all true worship and obedience is for Allah (swt) alone and not for the creation, just like Jesus son of Mary (alaihi Salaam) had taught in the Gospels.

Saved View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2016 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by syed_z syed_z wrote:

What do you mean by sired son? Did your belief just change within these few days? You were saying throughout this forum that you believe him to the 'Only Son of God']
No, I said Jesus wasn't sired by God. By son Jn. 3:16 God is saying Jesus is His only Word for our salvation.

Israel is my son, even my firstborn]
Jesus is the culmination of Israel

Exodus 4:22
He shall build an house for my
name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom for ever. I will be his
father, and he shall be my son": 2 Samuel 7:13-14]
This means Jesus is descendant of David to rule over all.

Adam, which was the son of
God" Luke 3:38]
Adam is a son by creation to God. Jesus is the Word God used to create him. Jesus is also known as the last or second Adam. We received a sinful nature through the first Adam, but the last Adam Jesus all can be made right with God.

The above references
to others as �Sons� clearly contradicts your concept of Jesus, son of Mary
(alaihi Salaam), being the only son of God. ]
He is the only Word of God in that sense. God told Abraham to take his only son Isaac, but he wasn't his only son, but he was the child of promise from where Jesus comes.

Edited by Saved - 10 December 2016 at 2:02pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic