IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 5 Powerful Supplications for the Health a  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

5 Powerful Supplications for the Health a

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanajamal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 5 Powerful Supplications for the Health a
    Posted: 03 November 2016 at 2:49am
Allah ﷻ speaks to Muhammad ﷺ in the Holy Quran:

وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُوا لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُوا بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ

And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me � indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided.

[Al-baqarah: 186].

That feeling of we�re being protected, seen and have 24 hours attention of the Lord of the whole universe and beyond �is something truly amazing! With the abovementioned verse, it is clearly proven that Allah ﷻ is close to us at all times, and He hears and responds whenever we bow in front of Him in sujood and asks him to fulfill our needs.

Read More Info:http://www.ilinktours.com/blog/5-powerful-supplications-for-the-health-and-happiness-in-this-world/
AnumAhmed View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnumAhmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2016 at 7:31am
Great Post Thanks For Sharing
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic