IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Interfaith dialogue on economic justice  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Interfaith dialogue on economic justice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceo3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Interfaith dialogue on economic justice
    Posted: 24 October 2016 at 12:10am
Hi all,

Is anyone aware of inter-faith economic forums, organisations across religion which promote economic equity?

Economic hardship impact on you regardless of religion or ethnicity. In the US 1.7m ppl lost their homes last financial crises, in Africa starvation is rampant due to excessive govt debt re-payments. The People of the Books have more in common re economic fairplay than we have differences and I think working together to find solutions could be the key.
iec786 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iec786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2016 at 8:49pm
The present economic climate is controlled by the bankers.You or i or anyone for that matter cannot change it.Saddam Hoosain  of Iraq wanted to change the world currency to gold and look what happened to him??Mummer Qaddafi
spoke of the Gold dinar and look what happened to him.So yes as much as you want to you cannot change it.
You talk of poverty in Africa,The richest continent on the globe Africa has Gold,oil,copper,uranium,Diamonds yet they do not have food?????does it make economic sense?????? Africa has guns but no food????no my friend we cannot change it.The bankers have their hands in your pocket.
Ceo3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceo3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2016 at 9:28pm
Quite correct, international bankers control the world. However Iam not asking to change the status quo but for all who oppose financial oppression to work together to further identify economic alternatives. There are islamic groups and christian groups working separately but have the same end goal.

The best we can do is educate ourselves re alternative banking solutions and the truth behind the world economy and spread the word.

As for the international banking system, by its very nature will collapse very soon. Thats when all people of faith will build a more just and sustainable system. Allah swt knows best.
Saved View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2016 at 9:42am
Originally posted by iec786 iec786 wrote:

The present economic climate is controlled by the bankers.You or i or anyone for that matter cannot change it.Saddam Hoosain� of Iraq wanted to change the world currency to gold and look what happened to him??Mummer Qaddafispoke of the Gold dinar and look what happened to him.So yes as much as you want to you cannot change it.You talk of poverty in Africa,The richest continent on the globe Africa has Gold,oil,copper,uranium,Diamonds yet they do not have food?????does it make economic sense?????? Africa has guns but no food????no my friend we cannot change it.The bankers have their hands in your pocket.
It makes sense to go back to gold & silver standard as those Arab leaders wanted, but I don't know if that was the reason they were killed. I think it was more because they sowed a lot of spiritual wickedness to the people. We all reap what we sow. But I can tell you the world is headed for a global society and one world currency. If trump gets elected, it will delay this one world order process for America at least 8 years more than it would be otherwise.
Ceo3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceo3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2016 at 8:49pm
I doubt US will be the eventual leader of the global society or the dollar the single currency. Americans are finally waking up to the lies of the establishment, media and big business. If Trump takes on these crooked multi-national parasites they will just make use of new host. This will leave US with trillions in debt and to fend for herself.

God help us all.
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2016 at 10:32am
The problem of using gold as the world's currency is that it will be extremely deflationary.

That is that as it's value increases because everybody wants it even more than today it will make sense to horde it even more. Thus very quickly there will be none of the stuff actually passing around as working money.

The reason we have paper money is that the Dutch kept beating us (English) at naval warfare because they could muster a big fleet and keep ot paid and supplied for a long war. We had to organise being conquered by them so that we could adopt this banking system.

Newton, the scientist, then made it much better than the Dutch system and we kicked their bottoms in the next war or two. And thus the British empire was founded.

Whilst world bankers have lots of power they have less than the soverign wealth funds of many nations especially Arab ones.

Edited by Tim the plumber - 11 November 2016 at 10:32am
Ceo3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceo3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2016 at 2:41am
Ya, reverting to gold standard in this capitalistic system would not work, as before. A whole revamp of the political and economic system would need to happen first. Problem is the 'establishment' preventing the evolution from capitalisitc greed to something more inclusive and sustainable.
Saved View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2016 at 12:19am
Originally posted by Ceo3 Ceo3 wrote:

I doubt US will be the eventual leader of the global society or the dollar the single currency. Americans are finally waking up to the lies of the establishment, media and big business. If Trump takes on these crooked multi-national parasites they will just make use of new host. This will leave US with trillions in debt and to fend for herself.

God help us all.
I believe Trump will reverse the national debt during his time in office. That is if he doesn't get assassinated. All he needs to do is get rid of the corruption in the White House.

The Three branches of US government was created to model God who is King, who is Law Giver, who is Judge. For instance, we have The Executive Branch, The Legislative Branch and The Judicial Branch of government that are all co equal. That is why the American government will continue to be the longest lasting one in the world.      

Edited by Saved - 17 November 2016 at 12:20am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic