IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Interfaith dialogue on economic justice  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Interfaith dialogue on economic justice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2016 at 1:05am
Quote North Dakota Fracking company slapped with a $2.1Million fine over pollution on Native America reservation

As I said, this is about the least polluting style of resource extraction going.

$2.1M is a tiny fine for these sort of things. BP paid out $53.8 Billion after the Gulf of Mexico spill. That's 25,000 times the size of this.

The idea that any human acyivity can ever have no impact on the rest of the world is bogus. We will always change the world around us all the time.

Saved View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2016 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by Ceo3 Ceo3 wrote:

True America has done alot of good in the world and offer many opportunities that other govts donnot offer, freedoms ect.

When mainstream media shows foreigners protesting obama, burning US flag its not against the american on the street but against huge conglomerates exploting the rest of the world. And they do this to their very own people ie Dakota pipeline project set to destroy environment of indigenous population. Correct me if iam wrong but all religion speak up against tyranny and oppression, this being financial. Fracking has dessimated populations in north western US but you wont see much of this on cnn as these companies own them.

We will see if trump sticks to his words, i certainly hopes so for the sake of the rest of the world, ie less war. I think his a better choice than hillary solong as he caters to the need of his own people instead of special interest groups and the lobbyist.

And God knows best.
Thanks.
I agree, and I am excited about my country for the first time in a long time. My heart beats true for the red, white and blue!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic