IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Assalamualaikum  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Assalamualaikum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iqrasense Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Assalamualaikum
    Posted: 21 October 2016 at 4:25am
Assalamualaikum,

I run an Islamic blog site with Islamic articles from Quran and Hadith. Glad to be on this site. Looking forward to participate and learn and share info to help us elevate our spiritual health and improve our relationship with Allah swt.

Best and wassalam,
The Blogger at Iqrasense.com

asep48garut60 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep48garut60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2016 at 11:37am
Wa'alaikum salaam,

Dear Iqrasense,
welcome to this forum and let's share together about the truth here.

Wassalaam,
Asep
ISLAM HASHTAG View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ISLAM HASHTAG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2017 at 11:58am
Walekum Assalam .
Welcome. I have visited the blog many times.Are you a religious Scholar or do you have any particular qualification on Islam .
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2017 at 5:13am
As Salamu Alaikum

I am a visitor of your blog and indeed its very good blog to gain knowledge. Welcome to forums of IC.

wasalaam
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic