IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Search for ExtraTerrestrial Intelligences: haram?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Search for ExtraTerrestrial Intelligences: haram?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep48garut60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2016 at 3:44pm
Dear Tim the plumber,

The Quran will never be wrong because God has guaranteed the truth as in His word.
If errors are found, it's not the Quran is wrong, but human in translating the Quran was wrong.
In addition, why I am so confident of the Quran because I have personal experiences beyond human reasoning or contrary to science.

Regards,
Asep
airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2016 at 12:27pm
@Asep
Quote In addition, why I am so confident of the Quran because I have personal experiences beyond human reasoning or contrary to science.
So do Christians as they clearly feel that the Quran is not gods word.

Christian are the majority, so the Quran is wrong, is it ?

Airmano

Edited by airmano - 06 November 2016 at 12:30pm
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")
asep48garut60 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep48garut60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2016 at 11:06am
Dear Airmano,

For me, it doesn't matter if there are Christians or anyone who feels that the Quran is not the word of God, and I will not force them to believe, because it's forbidden by God. Then about majority or minority that's not the only guarantee of the truth.

Regards,
Asep
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic