IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Istiharah Results  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Istiharah Results

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HambaAllah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Istiharah Results
    Posted: 05 October 2016 at 9:29pm
Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters..

I got alot of question going around my life but I am liking the curiosity that surrounds me. Recently, my mother met a friend and when she got back she release the news that she wanted me to get married. I was shocked and surprise since I really didn't expect this from her.

I am still studying going thru my final year of making my dream a reality but the women my mother intended to match me with is one that I was really hoping to be future wife.

I got confuse and afraid because I know I am not really capable of being a husband. I myself still slowly regaining myself to Allah swt. Plus, I not sure whether she even likes me or not.

I asked her thru a text message whether she is ok with it and her answer was she leave it to Allah and her mother.

My mother wants us to get engaged first since we really barely knew each other then just "Hi" and "bye" but her mother rejected the idea and want us to straight away get married at the shortest time possible.

As times goes by, my parents start to agree with her parents. I got more worried since I am not sure I could be a good husband for her. I mean I really want thr best for her even though she is not with me.

So i started learning the istikharah solat and Alhamduilah i did on one of the nights. After it, i straight away went to sleep with the wudhu of the solat.

I am not sure whether it is the results but I saw her in my dreams and it is like a flashing power point slide. Her and one of them is a job website.

I asked around to understand this but being me, i want to understand further about it. A weeks pass and I have been dreaming about her on and off. Some good dreams and some bad ones.

Recently, she got sick and we stop mesaaging at all. I got so worried and I could stop myself from thinking about her even though I got assignments deadline around the corner.

I am suppose to meet her parents next week to meet and get to know each other. But my head is killing me.

I do have a bad past relationship which ended up so terrible and with it, i am starting to create stories up on my head like she didn't want any of this after we stop contacting.

Possibility are endless,
Maybe she buzy with recovering..
Maybe she did not have enough to topup her phone bills..

My head is killing me
But my heart is pushing me toward positivity

Is it a good sign or bad sign for me?

Thank you for listening..
May Allah show me and you guidance :)

Edited by HambaAllah - 05 October 2016 at 9:53pm
iqrasense View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iqrasense Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2016 at 4:41am
The prophet taught us how to do istikhra. You can read more about how to do istikhara here.

http://www.iqrasense.com/dua-from-quran-and-hadith/dua-and-prayer-for-istikhara.html

asep48garut60 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep48garut60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2016 at 12:16pm
Wa'alaikum salaam,

Dear Hamba Allah,
Have you asked your mother, why should you marry her? whereas you don't know more about her.

if you are not ready to marry her, even you don't know whether she likes you or not, how can the two of you be married?

Shalat Istiharah is very good to do when we are faced with two choices, but please don't forget that you also need some efforts that must be done before doing shalat Istiharah, for example, discuss with your parents about who are they?, etc.

Wassalaam,
Asep
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic