IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hello and thanks for adding me  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello and thanks for adding me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marciad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello and thanks for adding me
    Posted: 14 September 2016 at 7:47am
I am a Christian but wish to learn more about Islam and the people who follow Muhammad. I'm so tired of getting my information from biased news reports so hope everyone will be kind if I ask st**id questions. Thank you
asep48garut60 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep48garut60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2016 at 9:07am
Dear Marciad,

Welcome and thank you for joining this forum.
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2016 at 6:49am
Originally posted by Marciad Marciad wrote:

I am a Christian but wish to learn more about Islam and the people who follow Muhammad. I'm so tired of getting my information from biased news reports so hope everyone will be kind if I ask st**id questions. Thank you

This is an excellent place for Christians to learn about Islam. Welcome!
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
bakrabou75 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bakrabou75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2016 at 5:04am
Hello. How are you doing? May Allahou help you and us to see the right way. My name is Aboubakary, i am an senegalese boy. I am teaching in my country about islam. Alhamdou lillah.
Budain View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Budain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2016 at 11:33am
I have no religion and am looking for help with lifes questions. Islam maybe the answer, that's why I have joined you all.
asep48garut60 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep48garut60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2016 at 1:58pm
Dear Budain,

Welcome to this forum, we hope that we can assist you in answering any matters relating to Islam.

Regards,
Asep

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic