IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The modern-day ’House Slaves’  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The modern-day ’House Slaves’

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 6:37pm

Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

Funny, why and why do you brothers insist on trying to prove that American and Israel proimotes racism? This is nothing new and nothing arguing for. Again I posted a forum regarding racism and false applications based on stigmas and stereotypes in "racism in the Muslim community." Ho can we Muslims cry about racism and discrimination when we have it in our own community? How many times should I say me being African-American and Muslim is no badge of honor in Saudi Arabia because I would receive the same amount of racism as an African-American who lived in America in the 1800's so what are you guys talking about? Let's quite the blame game and start focusing on the community.

First of all � You�re trying to compare lemon with mango. The very foundation of both the US and Israel is based on racism, occupation and genocide of non-White people out which Africans were a minority. The European settlers in America eliminated between 150-200 million Native Americans, while the European Jewish settlers are currently applying a similar barbarism against the nine million Native Muslim and Christian Palestinian.

When it comes to the western past and present history racism and slavery don�t need any stereotyping. If that is the case than top Africans like Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., Nelson Mandela and Bishop Tutu would not have called the US a racist and Israel an apartheid state.

Second � There is no use in picking on Saudi Arabia, because even if you, as an �Afro-America Muslim� have gone to Barbados, Nigeria or Zambia, or Jamaica for that matter � you could face similar or even worse discrimination. Why, because it�s part of human nature and some people cannot get rid of it.

Third � Both Judaism and Christianity � being national or tribal religions � preach racism. For example, both religion came to preach God�s word to Jews; one has its name after the land the occupied, while the other is known after the name of its so-called �founder�.

Fourth � The racism in the US did not go away after 1800s, as you falsely mentions. It still exists in the US in various shapes. For example, less than 10% of White �Christian churches has missed mass of White and Black � while the greatest racism against the Blacks still comes from the Jews in America. If you like to confirm � be my guest and call someone at the Nation of Islam headquarter.

Peace.

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by ummziba ummziba wrote:

I wonder, if all Muslims in the west did Hijra, who would be left here to set a good example?  Who would be left here to show, by the way we live and behave, that there is another way of life?  Who would be left here to bring more into the fold of Islam?

Perhaps there is a reason why Allah has led so many Muslims to the west?

Peace, ummziba.

I agree. And the glad tidding are already showing the sign. Islam is not the fastest growing religion in both North America and Europe - Muslims have already become the largest religious minorities in the US, Canada and France. And that's the very reason behind the current 'Islamophobia' in the West. and the surprising part is that the conversion has more than doubled since the September 11, 2001, which was blamed on Muslims without any solid proof.

Know your enemy!

ChrisNo1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisNo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 8:55pm

I think in all countries in the world, most people view a different race or religion with arrogance.

I think the Jews and the Muslims complain to much about how they are persecuted and bullied! Most people who have an alien religion and live in a country that doesn't practice it will experiance some form of hate.

If a Muslim moved to a town in Alabama - and an English Practising Christian moved to a village in Saudi Arabia, both would experiance some tension and hate!

The one thing people have to remember if their practising a religion, especially a monethestic religion is that there is a GOD. So if there is a God, then trust him, live your life with no hate and Don't worry about it. Lifes to short!

Many people are perseucted for their beleifs especially minority groups in foreign countries. This is the nature of the Majority of people in the world. For instance, If I lived in a village in Easter Turkey, saudi arabia or Iran and went to church with a small group of people, we would stand out from everyone and would be treated bad.

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 5:14am

Originally posted by ChrisNo1 ChrisNo1 wrote:

.....If a Muslim moved to a town in Alabama - and an English Practising Christian moved to a village in Saudi Arabia, both would experiance some tension and hate!

First - I can understand the problem with a Muslim, but why Christians of the same color would hate each other in Alabama?

Second - Muslims don't live in just one country run by western puppets - They are scattered in 153 countries (Approx.).

Third - There are 54,000 western Christians are employed by an American-Saudi joint oil-venture (ARAMCO), who are far better payed and treated than the other foreign Muslims. And I can assure you those 54,000 Christians do live in Saudi Arabia and not in the neighbouring Islamic Iran. 

[Quote}The one thing people have to remember if their practising a religion, especially a monethestic religion is that there is a GOD. So if there is a God, then trust him, live your life with no hate and Don't worry about it. Lifes to short![/Quote]

NOT 'a God' - but ONE God.

As a Muslim - I got no problem with then.

Peace.

Know your enemy!

fezziwig View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fezziwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 11:44am

Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

The European settlers in America eliminated between 150-200 million Native Americans,

Huh? Where do you get this? The several historians I've read put the decreased native population between 1 and 12 million (the big number being Ward Churchills). There simply weren't that many and they were sparsely populated. Historians also figure 75% to 90% died from diseases against which they had no immunity: smallpox, syphilis, etc. There WERE many cases of government and citizen murder and betrayal and malfeasance. Discrimination and prejudice were common, much like dhimmitude. But there was no genocide, as defined by international conventions. Doesn't make it any less horrible, however.

If you're interested in this subject check out: http://hnn.us/articles/7302.html

Second � There is no use in picking on Saudi Arabia, because even if you, as an �Afro-America Muslim� have gone to Barbados, Nigeria or Zambia, or Jamaica for that matter � you could face similar or even worse discrimination. Why, because it�s part of human nature and some people cannot get rid of it.

Discrimination elsewhere doesn't excuse Saudis or anyone else.

Third � Both Judaism and Christianity � being national or tribal religions � preach racism. For example, both religion came to preach God�s word to Jews; one has its name after the land the occupied, while the other is known after the name of its so-called �founder�.

Your assertion is not supported by your premises.

F

fezziwig View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fezziwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

First - I can understand the problem with a Muslim, but why Christians of the same color would hate each other in Alabama?

Religions seem to sow discord wherever they go - IMO.

Third - There are 54,000 western Christians are employed by an American-Saudi joint oil-venture (ARAMCO), who are far better payed and treated than the other foreign Muslims. And I can assure you those 54,000 Christians do live in Saudi Arabia and not in the neighbouring Islamic Iran.

At least they're working. the saudi Royal family has each member on a $50,000 annual retainer, and there are 20,000 of them.

...NOT 'a God' - but ONE God.

I always find this curious: that mere man attempts to impose the attribute of oneness on god. Where will it end? What other qualities will man (attempt) to impose on god?

F

SheikhShariff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SheikhShariff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 12:14pm

Mental Colonization

User's Column
The era of colonialism has not ended. It has only moved into another sphere. While political colonialism has seemingly ended, the aims of colonialism-the aims for which the western countries had colonized the African and Asian lands-are very much alive. The same aim, which had motivated political colonialism, is today the motive of all western conspiracies, in particular American conspiracy.

THE AIM

The African, Arabian and Asian countries were colonized by the western powers to enable them to siphon of the wealth of these lands. The colonial masters were far sighted. They had realized that the day will dawn when they will be compelled to relinquish the colonies and hand them over to the local inhabitants. They, therefore, set in motion their well prepared plot to retain their hold over these territories.

THE PLOT
The pivotal base of the plot was the colonization of the minds and hearts of the slaves whom the colonialists had subjugated. The minds of the Arabs, Africans and Asians had to be transformed or westernized so that while the new rulers would be from the local population, the intelligentsia in control of the affairs of the land would be mental slaves of the colonial masters of the West who will pull the strings.

The colonialists have undoubtedly achieved a great success in the implementation of their plot. Today all countries of the so-called third world-Muslims and non-Muslims-are ruled by westernized minds governing on behalf of America, Britain and France.

THE MUSLIMS WORLD
The initial stage of the plot to colonize the minds and the hearts of Muslims was to disrupt and dismantle the Islamic system of education (Ta'leem and Tarbiyat), which the Ummah had inherited from the Salf-e-Saaliheen. The first move for achieving this end was the repression and elimination of the Ulama who always were the Defenders of the Deen. Thousands of Ulama, especially in India (now India, Pakistan and Bangladesh) were massacred. The Madaaris were closed down and the Auqaaf properties confiscated.

The growing generations of the Ummah were held in ignorance of their Deen. Then came the final installment in the plot. Western education was thrust into the populace. The cream of Muslim youth had their minds subverted with kufr and immorality. They were exported to western universities in England and thoroughly groomed and schooled in kufr. Thus came into being a new breed of 'Muslims' with minds colonized. This breed of pseudo-Muslims returned to rule their lands on behalf of their colonial masters.

THE NEW BREED
This new breed of hybrid 'Muslims' returned with a hatred for Islam---a hatred for the Sunnah of Rasulallah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam). But they were schooled in western diplomacy, which made them adept in the exercise of concealing their kufr and presenting a false fa�ade of nafsaani 'Islam' which was appealing the ignorant masses of slaves living in the Muslim lands.

It was this new breed of kuffaar-westernized Arabs and Asians-born in Muslim homes and educated by kuffaar in kuffaar universities masquerading as Muslims under the subterfuge of Islamic names, who dismantled the Khilaafat and introduced the kaafir system known as democracy. It is by the medium of this system of government that the westernized 'Muslims'-the puppets and slaves of the West entrenched themselves in the seat of government. The West had thoroughly prepared the stage for their prot�g�s to perpetuate their colonial stranglehold on the lands of the Ummah.

We therefore see today that all countries of Islam barring Afghanistan are thoroughly under western yoke. They are still ruled by the colonialists who have put up their democratic fronts to impose their kufr and immorality on ignorant Muslim masses.

The corruption of the western prot�g�s-those in government in Muslims lands-suits the plan and plot of the western kuffaar. The policies for government are formulated by the West, sometimes directly by America, Britain or France, and mostly through their agents-United Nations, the World Bank and other similar agencies, which are all the creations of the western kuffaar.

Tashabbuh bil kuffaar (Emulating the kuffaar) is the product of colonized minds and hearts. Everything of the kuffaar appears appealing and progressive while the Sunnah of Rasulullah (salullahu alayhi wasallam) is detestable and retrogressive. It has therefore become convenient and expedient for the pseudo-muslims to attribute the Sunnah to the Ulama so as to find plausible grounds for refuting and rejecting it. The ignorant masses are misled into believing that the Shariah is the creation of the Ulama while in reality it is the Qur'aan and the Sunnah. But colonized minds and hearts have made people the slaves of the nafs and the slaves of their colonial masters. This disease is deeply embedded in the hearts of Muslims. It is for this reason that they are still under the yoke of colonialism, albeit in different spheres---mental, social and economical.

About these westernized puppets parading as Muslims and milking the lands of Islam on behalf of their colonial masters, the Qur'aan Majeed says:

"Those who do not govern according to that which Allah has revealed (i.e. His Shariah), verily, they are the kaafiroon."

This is the situation prevailing in all Muslims lands today- all governments are kufr governments.

http://www.themajlis.net

MUJLISUL ULEMA OF SOUTH AFRICA
P.O. BOX 3393
Port Elizabeth, 6056
South Africa

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by fezziwig fezziwig wrote:

Huh? Where do you get this? The several historians I've read put the decreased native population between 1 and 12 million�

The word �Huh� is normally used by those who cannot face the truth. It�s a very common �word� among the ADL propagandists on websites. However, I am surprised that you believe that there were 1-12 million Natives � which is much more than that idiot (Alvin M. Josephy Jr.), who in his book �American in 1492� coined the famous pharase: the continents we know as the Americas stood empty of mankind and its works�. The �Midwife of Zionism�, Theodor Herzl was very happy to apply this pharase, which has become the cornerstone of the Israeli fascism: [Palestine: A land without people for the people (Jews) with no land � ignoring the fact that there existed 700,000 Native Palestinians when these unwanted European invaded that country.

For your �enlightenment� I suggest you buy one of these books:

1. �African Presence in Early America�, by Ivan Van Sertima
  2. �The New Internationalist History of the World�
  3. �Deeper Roots�, by Dr. Abdullah Hakim Quick.

As far your �link� is concerned � If I keep believing what the Zionists� (Mossad, CIA, etc.) propagandist throw on me � We would have found more WMDs in Iraq than they have in Israel � right?

Quote Discrimination elsewhere doesn't excuse Saudis or anyone else.

Are you saying that since a small group of Russian Jews run drug and prostitution Mafia in the US � it�s okey for every Jew to get involved in these �profitable trades�?

Quote Your assertion about Judaism & Christianity) is not supported by your premises

Do you your Bible or Talmud handy? Check it out:

Matthew 10:23; 15:24; 15:26; 19:28; 1 Samuel 25:32; I kings 1:48; 1 Chronicles 16:36; Psalms 72:18, and so on.

A little knowledge is very dangerous thing.

Know your enemy!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic