IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The modern-day ’House Slaves’  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The modern-day ’House Slaves’

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
blond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 5:50am
Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

Originally posted by fezziwig fezziwig wrote:

Quick searches on Google suggest that these books are merely about blacks and muslims in the Americas before Colombus. Nothing about Native genocide.

Do you know the definition of 'Native'? Based on this dumb logic - only the white and non-Muslims could be 'Natives'!

And what your Google said about'Deeper Roots'? Doesn't it mention in the first chapter the same figures I quoted in the first place?

Quote Are you saying the HNN article is written by Mosad? And what does that have to do with WMDs and Iraq?

Is the US court accept a proven liar as a genuine witness? It could be in Israel, but I am not sure about that.

Proponents of eugenics have boasted that they have murdered 600,000,000 members of the dark nations, and they plan to reduce the worlds population to 3 billion using famine, disease and war.

Historically, the colonizers murdered 100,000,000 blacks just during the middle passage through the Atlantic ocean from 1555 through the 1800's. The  Native Indian population is only a remnant of what it once was. Blacks and Indians were hunted for sport for 300 years in America. But the main cause of the genocide of these people was being worked to death and no resistance to the diseases of the Europeans, which caused mass plauges to infect them.

The colonizer also possess a knowledge of how to SCIENTIFICALLY divide the ranks of the people they enslave. They have had centuries to master this technique and it is in full effect today. We can see it manifested every time we attempt to unite.

Thank you.

Edited by blond
blond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 5:23am

El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz did not use "house ni88er" terminology. This was language that he used under the name of Malcolm X, and he got it from his teacher Elijah Muhammad. It is convenient to use Malcolm's words when talking about racism outside of Islam, but when we talk about racism inside of Islam, Malcolm X suddenly becomes El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz. I see that most Muslims, who are not black, consider the Nation of Islam to be kufar. Those who do, should not use Malcolm as their example . El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz was assassinated when he tried to become a "house ni88er". His own wife said that it was not the Nation of Islam, but the US government's COINTELPRO that killed him.

I was there personally for his wife and two of his daughter's, so I am not speaking from an "armchair revolutionary" perspective. This is no insult to anyone, but I hate to see Malcolm's memory desecrated by people who never intend to pick up his struggle to help BLACK people.

I have also been to the Nation of Islam's headquarters, at 7351 South Stony Island in Chicago, over a period of almost 20 years, and I have found them to be as brotherly as any other Muslims I have met in America. They are not racists as most people teach. And since I have been there personally, I can speak from actual experience and not from conjecture. One will always find Muslims of all nationalities accepted amongst them.

I think our fault is not with uniting against a common enemy, it is in not uniting with ourselves.

Edited by blond
Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:40pm

Originally posted by Yusuf. Yusuf. wrote:

fez, I followed that link and the page lists a blog by daniel pipes as one of its featured links. you yourself know what kind of reputation pipes has among muslims. what other reaction would you expect?

Guilt by association, Yusuf? I expected better. The same website has links to Matt Yglesias, Juan Cole, Josh Marshall, etc., but maybe they're poison to muslims, too. You tell me. Pipes is a severe critic of muslims, just as the others are (often) severe critics of US policy, but all of them are articulate and informative and it's common in US websites to group disparate views together for contrast and fairness.

If Pipes is poison and every website that links to Pipes is poison and every website that links to them is poison, then pretty soon the whole internet is offlimits. Censorship doesn't work.

F

yes, I understand your point; on the internet everything leads to everything else. but a site that lists pipes as a featured link is quite different than a site from which you can eventually reach pipes. you know that as well as I do.

would you try to persuade a jewish audience by citing an article that lists louis farrakhan as one of its featured links? the fact is the entire Islamic world considers daniel pipes one of its main enemies. maybe you don't agree. fine. and maybe the islamic world is wrong to see pipes in this light. fine again. and maybe the point the article you cite is valid. fine too. but no muslim is going to go to that site and bother to read the article once they see pipes' name. I won't; pipes listed me as a sympathiser with terrorists because I criticized his "campus watch" site. maybe he's articulate, but he's a whack job. for that matter, farrakhan can be articulate too.

I'm not trying to censor anything, just point out to you that if you wish to persuade muslims, find an article that's not from such a site. maybe you have a point, I don't know. but you're not going to make it by citing an article from that source.

I'm not trying to really argue with you, fez; on non-muslim web boards I've had the same thing happen: someone told me that because the site I quoted had links to rabidly anti-US sites, they refused to believe what I posted. So I found the same material from sources that couldn't be so easily impeached in their eyes.

as for me, I'm going back to the arts forum and post some more pictures of pretty mosques!

Edited by Yusuf.
Yusuf
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:38pm

Rehmat said:

"If the Arabs have been practicing bigotry and racism - Why you think they 'liberated' Jews in Spain (711 CE), and then in Palestine (1186 CE)?"

First off the in the Ummayad dynasty the Arabs you mentioned so-called liberated the Jews intellectually but it did not stop the Arabs as well as the moors from ridiculing the Jews for their belief, and unfortunately its sad to say that if the Jews didn't convert to Islam they suffered more ridicule. But in such an intellectual period that is foreshadowed by the ignorance of man this has become the apparent in history.

I think you have forgotten the Sundanese Africans who also suffered under Arab terror. Or have you forgotton the Africans in Sauid Arabia who were also serving as slaves and still occuring today....Please dont give me that crap that Arab Muslim countries are any better. Last time I checked history the Saudi police let 3 girls burn in a school because they weren't wearing Hijab....

fezziwig View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fezziwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

Do you know the definition of 'Native'? Based on this dumb logic - only the white and non-Muslims could be 'Natives'!

Non sequitor.

And what your Google said about'Deeper Roots'? Doesn't it mention in the first chapter the same figures I quoted in the first place?

Didn't read the first chapter. The HNN article cites the historians it quotes. And one can read it online, saving a trip to the library, perhaps on a fools errand.

F

fezziwig View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fezziwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by Yusuf. Yusuf. wrote:

fez, I followed that link and the page lists a blog by daniel pipes as one of its featured links. you yourself know what kind of reputation pipes has among muslims. what other reaction would you expect?

Guilt by association, Yusuf? I expected better. The same website has links to Matt Yglesias, Juan Cole, Josh Marshall, etc., but maybe they're poison to muslims, too. You tell me. Pipes is a severe critic of muslims, just as the others are (often) severe critics of US policy, but all of them are articulate and informative and it's common in US websites to group disparate views together for contrast and fairness.

If Pipes is poison and every website that links to Pipes is poison and every website that links to them is poison, then pretty soon the whole internet is offlimits. Censorship doesn't work.

F

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 7:18pm

Quick searches on Google suggest that these books are merely about blacks and muslims in the Americas before Colombus. Nothing about Native genocide.

Quote Are you saying the HNN article is written by Mosad? And what does that have to do with WMDs and Iraq?

Is the US court accept a proven liar as a genuine witness? It could be in Israel, but I am not sure about that.

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 7:00pm
Yusuf
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic