IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Eid Mubarak Wishes in Advance to all Brothers  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Eid Mubarak Wishes in Advance to all Brothers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajkrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eid Mubarak Wishes in Advance to all Brothers
    Posted: 28 June 2016 at 12:47pm
Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar, and in 2016, it began in the evening of June 5 and will end in the evening of July 5. This is the month in which the Quran was revealed, when Archangel Gabriel (Jibreel in Arab) appeared to the Prophet Muhammad and began revealing the verses of the Quran and continued to do so for 23 years. During this period, fasting is very important and constitutes one of the five pillars of Islam (which include declaring there is no god except God, praying five times a day, giving to the poor and needy, and pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in a lifetime).

Fasting in Ramadan is not only abstaining from food, but from evil actions, thoughts and words. Ramadan is also a time for spiritual reflection and devoting themselves to worship and pray to Allah. After Ramadan is over, Muslims celebrate Eid al-Fitr, also called Feast of Breaking the Fast, an important religious holiday. Eid is a single day during which Muslims are not permitted to fast since it celebrates the conclusion of the 29 or 30 days of dawn-to-sunset fasting during the entire month of Ramadan. The day of Eid, therefore, falls on the first day of the month of Shawwal.

Eid al-Fitr 2016 will be celebrated on Tuesday, July 5. However, based on the moon-sighting in North America, this year Eid-al-Fitr will start on this side of the world a day later, on Wednesday, July 6. Here are 25 wishes, greetings and messages to share with your Muslim friends on this important holiday.

Happy Eid Mubark to everyone. May you all have a very happy and blessed Eid. Enjoy these amazing days and remember those who need our help.

Happy Eid and Happy Holidays to Everyone!
Eid Mubarak. May Allah blessings be with you today, tomorrow and always.

I hope you enjoy each and every moment of it. May God accept our fasts and prayers.
May this special day brings peace, happiness and prosperity to everyone. Eid Mubarak!

On Eid al-Fitr, I pray that Allah's choicest blessings and love be showered upon you.

On Eid al-Fitr, I wish you a joyous celebration and showers of Allah's blessings.
May Allah�s blessings be showered on you on this Eid al-Fitr!

On Eid ul-Fitr, wish that Allah�s blessings light up the path and lead to happiness, peace and success. Happy Eid!

All the loving wishes for you today to bring much happiness your way. Eid greetings!

I wish you the gift of faith, the blessing of hope, and the peace of his love at Eid and always.
May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and sins, and ease the suffering of all people around the globe.

My well wishes, my good wishes for you are the just prayers for your long happy life from God on this noble event. Wish you a very Happy Eid Mubarak, my dear.

May God give you happiness of heaven above. Happy Eid Mubarak To You All.

May the day delight and the moments measure all the special joys for all of you to treasure. May the year ahead be fruitful too, for your home and family and especially for you. Happy Eid Mubarak To You!
May this day bring peace and smoothness in your life, may it provide you the best time of your life. Happy Eid day!!!

May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness.

Eid days are meant to celebrate the goals and the achievements that make you happiest. The ideals you believe in, the dream you love the best. Eid Mubarak.
Wish you a Happy Eid and may this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in your life!

Eid Mubarak to all Muslims around the world and may the blessings of Allah be with you today, tomorrow and always.

It�s a day of rejoice and bliss; it�s a day of blessing and peace; it�s a day to reflect and ponder; it�s a day to celebrate together!

May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always. Eid Mubarak!

Many are the wishes that are being sent your way, but this is a special one for a very happy Eid Day.

I wish you all a very happy and peaceful Eid. May Allah accept your good deeds,
forgive your transgressions and ease the suffering of all peoples around the globe. Eid Mubarak

May the magic of this Eid brings lots of happiness in your life and may you celebrate it with all your close friends and may it fill your heart with love.
Mooster View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2016 at 3:54pm
Do you think maybe the word one month comes from one moonth, 12 moons a year or 12 months?? Just a thought
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2016 at 9:04pm
I have a casual Pakistani friend who extended his Ramadan by several days. He says this results in extra blessings, but I remember from Bukhari Muhammad was pretty insistent about ending exactly on time.

Is this common?
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
asep48garut60 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep48garut60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2016 at 5:05pm
Peace be with you.

- The right one is 12 months a year instead of 12 moons.

- Yes, this is common, what was done by your Pakistani friend, also many other Muslims do it.

Narrated by Imam Muslim from Abu Ayub:
"Anyone who fasts Ramadan, then added with fasting six days in Shawwal, then that fasting all time"

such additional fasting is Sunnah, not an obligatory fasting. If it is done, it will be a reward or extra blessing, but it's not sinful if it's not done.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic