IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Advice for revert  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Advice for revert

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eid82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Advice for revert
    Posted: 12 June 2016 at 1:25pm
As-salamu alaykum everyone.

I am a revert, married to a Muslim and really need some advice.

My wife and I have not been in the best of terms, I feel she has no respect towards me and I recently found out she is pregnant.

Her father who recently came to live with us invited her to pray with him and didn't invite me. As a husband I feel extremely offended as I do not feel it is right. She always says my religion as if I am not Muslim and when I said I was upset she punched her stomach.

I have been asking her to teach me more on Islam and I feel like I am starting to be alienated in my own home.

Is it right in Islam for the father not to invite the husband as well as the daughter to pray? I really need some advice as I feel as thought I am stuck and don't know what to do especially with her being pregnant!
madihakhan View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madihakhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2016 at 11:15pm
This is not about right or wrong , but this is a bad manner when her father is calling her to pray and you are there he is not calling you but what Islam says about it you have to be patient in such situations , masha Allah you have accepted Islam as a true religion , we are here to help you brother, ask us what kind of questions you have in your mind and also seek help nearby you from some good scholar !!
asep48garut60 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep48garut60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2016 at 10:48pm
Wa�alaikum salam warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuhu,

As long as you obey Allah's commandments, Insya Allah (God willing), you will find a solution.
And besides you continue to learn about Islam with Muslim scholars around you, I suggest you to read Qu�ran Sura 2 (Al Baqarah): 153, and sura 16 (An-Nahl): 125-128, hopefully, your heart will be calm in the face of all the problems of life, and can handle it well and easily.

Wassalam,
Asep

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic