IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islam

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skogen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Islam
    Posted: 08 May 2016 at 7:24am
I basically have always wondered why in some hadhiter is that the woman should submit to her husband? A hadhit
I will remember is , "If I had not ordered anyone to worship
except God , I had ordered the woman to worship her husband "according to the Prophet Muhammad ( peace be upon him ) . I am very much concerned about this hadith . Should we worship
anyone except God, then it should be our parents. A vers from Quran" your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him . And [ He has enjoined you ] to show kindness to [ your] parents.

My second question is that there are many Muslims here I live and they eat a lot of meat . I have examined a little closer about this thing, I understand it is illegal in this country to kill a living animal , in other words they must be stunned before slaughter , and this would mean that it is forbidden to eat this meat. What do you say about this?
Thanks in advance.

Regards

M
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2016 at 9:35am
Truth is we had to worship Allah only,Allah in ch 4 v 48 of Quran says Allah if wants can forgive any sin but not the sin of associating partners with Allah
asep48garut60 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep48garut60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2016 at 11:08pm
I responded to such hadith from the two points of view:

1. Worship what is meant here is respectful towards her husband, it doesn't mean the same as the worship of Allah, because in Islam, Muslims are prohibited from worshiping many Gods except Allah swt.
2. Such hadith is not accompanied by a narration, for example (narrated by Imam Muslim etc.), thus its authenticity (shahih) needs to be researched in advance.

Regards,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic