IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Happy fathersday quotes and sayings  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Happy fathersday quotes and sayings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karthikdevuluri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy fathersday quotes and sayings
    Posted: 06 May 2016 at 8:40am
The Father�. �He didn�t tell me how to live; he lived, And let me watch him do it.� Have A Happy Father�s Day .

My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, �You�re tearing up the grass. �We�re not raising grass, Dad would reply. �We�re raising boys.

Thanks for being
there through the
tears,laughter and
dirty diapers.
Happy Father�s Day!

He didn�t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. ~Clarence Budington Kelland

�Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad.�

�Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother rather than all major credit cards.�

My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You�re tearing up the grass." "We�re not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We�re raising boys." ~Harmon Killebrew

Small boy�s definition of Father�s Day: It�s just like Mother�s Day only you don�t spend so much.�

One father is more than a hundred Schoolemasters. ~George Herbert, Outlandish Proverbs, 1640

�FATHER: a son�s first hero� and a daughter�s first love.�

Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope. ~Bill Cosby

Every girl may not be a queen to her husband,
But she is always a princess to her father

Fathers, be good to your daughters.
You are the god and the weight of her world.
Henry James once defined life as that predicament which precedes death, and certainly nobody owes you a debt of honor or gratitude for getting him into that predicament. But a child does owe his father a debt, if Dad, having gotten him into this peck of trouble, takes off his coat and buckles down to the job of showing his son how best to crash through it. ~Clarence Budington Kelland
happy fathers day quoteshappy fathers day quotes
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2016 at 7:14pm
Walekum Assalm.

Beautiful. Your post made me cry thinking of my dad and my daughter.

Jazakalla
ramsingh View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ramsingh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2017 at 5:47am
Thanks for share this amazing post ... Beautiful. Your post made me cry thinking of my dad and my daughter. the pirates bay free download
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic