IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - GREETINGS  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GREETINGS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abdul samad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GREETINGS
    Posted: 04 February 2006 at 9:11pm

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM WA RAMATULLAH

MY NAME IS ABDUL SAMAD,GOING 26 THIS YEAR,AND I'M FROM A COUNTRY WHICH BELIEVES THAT WE MUSLIMS ARE ALL TERRORISTS,THE PHILLIPINES.I HAVE EMBRACED ISLAM FOR QUITE SOMETIME NOW...

THE REASON WHY I EMBRACED ISLAM IS THAT I FOUND PEACE WHICH IN HOW MANY YEARS THAT I AM LIVING HERE IN THE WORLD,DIDN'T FOUND IT UNTIL I EMBRACED ISLAM...

SO FAR,MY CHRISTIAN FAMILY STILL HATES ME BECAUSE I EMBRACED ISLAM.NON THE LESS,I DON'T CARE IN A WAY THAT THEY HATE ME FOR WHAT I DID(EMBRACING ISLAM)...THEY SAID THAT BECAUSE I AM A MUSLIM,I AM ALSO ONE OF THOSE TERRORISTS...

I HOPE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT ISLAM AND PRAY THAT ALLAH WILL OPEN THE EYES OF THOSE NON-BELIEVERS TO REPENT AND NOT TO TREAT US MUSLIMS AS TERRORISTS...

ASHUKRU-LILLAHI RABBIL-ALAMEEN WALA HAULA WALA QUWAT ILLAH BILLAH

ALLAH HAFIZ

ABDUL SAMAD

peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2006 at 9:36pm

WalaikumSalam brother abdul samad,

Welcome to the forum. Happy to know that you embraced Islam in spite of all negative media bias about Islam and Muslims. May Allah bless you.

Peace

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
Abeer23 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abeer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2006 at 12:14am

Wa alaikum as-salam brother.  Welcome to the forum and mabrook ala al-islam.

In sha allah, Allah will soften your families heart to Islam or atleast to you being a Muslim.  You're a part of an even bigger family now.  You've got lots of brothers, sisters, and even some aunties and uncles here on Islamicity.

Salam 

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2006 at 12:58pm

its so beautifull and inspired to say to muslims arround the world,even you dont need travel there...Wa AlaikumSalam Wr Wb.

welcome2islamiCity board...

Edited by muhsen
hewwa View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hewwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2006 at 6:00am

Assalam-u-Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

am new to this forum, my name is hewwa, hope inshaallah i'll enjoy this forum, really ispired by brother abdul samad, embracing islam, mashaAllah, kinda reminds me of my life growing up in the mediterranean, and know that me and my family were the only muslims there. 

SALLAAMS

arabia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arabia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2006 at 8:44am

walaykum asalam warahmatallahu wabarakatu,

congradulations  and welcome to islamcity you are a very brave man and i hope you like islamcity allah maak and may he bless you the whole way.

feryfarah82 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feryfarah82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:30am
Assalamulaikum...

I'm new here.

Alhamdulillah...may Allah be with you...to give you guidance throughout your journey...
Show your kindness in everything you do...Insya'allah...If Allah  permits....your family would be soften by your kindness....all Mu'allaf share the same experience with their family....it depends on your patience....
salman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:14am

assalamualaikum

welcome to islamicity forum

Abdul Samad, i request you to take part in these general discussions and give your views - ' Comments, views on President Ahmedinijad ' and ' Why do u dislike U.S.? '

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic