IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Questions about Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Questions about Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep48garut60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2016 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by Saved Saved wrote:

Originally posted by asep48garut60 asep48garut60 wrote:

Dear Saved,

Well, here are the proofs:
Quran 3:134, 4:114, 16:90 and more.
Even the Prophet Muhammad said: "love all that is in the earth!, then you will be loved by Allah." (Narrated by Bukhari & Muslim).
So, not only to love our enemies, not only to love all mankind, but also to love the surrounding natural environment.

Regards,
Asep
I see this is another example of conditional love again. You must do something to get Allah to love you, but that is not the case with the Allah of the gospel. Love that is conditional doesn't love all the time, and it certainly doesn't love its enemies. Conditional love, IMHO, cannot be true love! My God truly loves me and I know it. Does the Allah of Islam love you now?

Dear Saved,

Yes, Allah loves me now, even loved the whole mankind and the universe.
If Allah doesn't love all mankind, this universe will be destroyed, although the majority of mankind are not to worship Him.

Once again I say that in Islam, Allah's love is conditional, and Allah doesn't love to mankind who is allied with the devil because the devil is an outright enemy to human beings and damned creatures, therefore, for those who are allied with the devil then Allah will not love them.
However, as long as humans live in this world, Allah always opened the door of repentance is widest for those who want to return to the beaten path blessed by Him as stated in His word.

Regards,
Asep
Saved View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2016 at 2:47am

Originally posted by Saved Saved wrote:

Dear Saved,

Well, here are the proofs:
Quran 3:134, 4:114, 16:90 and more.
Even the Prophet Muhammad said: "love all that is in the earth!, then you will be loved by Allah." (Narrated by Bukhari & Muslim).
So, not only to love our enemies, not only to love all mankind, but also to love the surrounding natural environment.

Regards,
Asep
I see this is another example of conditional love again. You must do something to get Allah to love you, but that is not the case with the Allah of the gospel. Love that is conditional doesn't love all the time, and it certainly doesn't love its enemies. Conditional love, IMHO, cannot be true love! My God truly loves me and I know it. Does the Allah of Islam love you now?

Dear Saved,

Yes, Allah loves me now, even loved the whole mankind and the universe.
If Allah doesn't love all mankind, this universe will be destroyed, although the majority of mankind are not to worship Him.

Once again I say that in Islam, Allah's love is conditional, and Allah doesn't love to mankind who is allied with the devil because the devil is an outright enemy to human beings and damned creatures, therefore, for those who are allied with the devil then Allah will not love them.
However, as long as humans live in this world, Allah always opened the door of repentance is widest for those who want to return to the beaten path blessed by Him as stated in His word.

Regards,
Asep
I understand, you are actually making my point for me. Allah's love in the Quran shows him to love conditionally while the Allah of the gospel loves unconditionally. He gives us the opportunity to know where we'll go hereafter, because it is God's unconditional love and goodness that leads man to repentance. Those who refuse God unconditional love and the gift of salvation through Christ do so at their own spiritual peril.

Edited by Saved - 13 December 2016 at 2:48am
asep48garut60 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep48garut60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2016 at 10:34pm
Dear Saved,

We have a lot of discussion about the faith, may be for a while we just run what we believe each other.
I am happy to discuss with you, but there's another task in participating to assist Government in dealing with those who have radical ideology (especially in my country), unless I have a chance to answer related to Islamic syari'ah. And hopefully there are other Muslims who can help to answer when I haven't had time to answer. Thank you.

Regards,
Asep
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep48garut60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2016 at 11:22am
Dear Saved,

You said: �He gives us the opportunity to know where we'll go hereafter,�
From where and by what so that we know where we'll go hereafter?

You said: �because it is God's unconditional love and goodness that leads man to repentance.�
If �God's unconditional love and goodness that leads man to repentance�, It seems like doesn't matter if we do not repent.

While I say that God's love was conditional, it signifies that humans who have done wrong (a lot or a little mistake), Allah gives time to repent.

Roughly which one will lead to the law of cause and effect?

Regards,
Asep
Saved View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2016 at 8:31pm

You said: �He gives us the opportunity to know where we'll go hereafter,�
From where and by what so that we know where we'll go hereafter?
It is written that if you will confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead thou shalt be saved. I don't see any if, ands, and maybes about this Scripture.

You said: �because it is God's unconditional love and goodness that leads man to repentance.�
If �God's unconditional love and goodness that leads man to repentance�, It seems like doesn't matter if we do not repent.
No, it means that God loved us even while we in our sin and he sent forgiveness through Christ and a way to be make into the image of Christ, because it is written that Jesus is the author and finisher of our faith. If we are not becoming more like Christ, something is wrong.

While I say that God's love was conditional, it signifies that humans who have done wrong (a lot or a little mistake), Allah gives time to repent.
that is not what conditional love means. it means that Allah doesn't love wrong doers. if he doesn't love them he doesn't give them an opportunity to be guided, but unconditional love does give opportunity to be guided.
The task master you have shown me seems too hard.

Roughly which one will lead to the law of cause and effect?

we all reap what we sow. We are free to choose, but not free from the consequences of our choices

Edited by Saved - 18 December 2016 at 8:33pm
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep48garut60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2017 at 3:50pm
My friend, yes, you are right that we are free to choose.

Regards,
Asep
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic